+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 20mph online petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 20mph online petition

Almost a week in, other than Monday morning I've not seen much difference and quite welcome the slightly slower traffic around Heath, I don't get to other areas much so cannot comment outside the Heath area, in the morning it's 20 along Heathwood road, and crossing over the lights at the birch to Ashburton Grove, 30 mph, then 40 mph to the motorway 70 mph to the MacArthur glen exit and 50 mph to final destination all bar about 300 yards, it's been much ado about very little, this does give me a little smile tho

International

Re: 20mph online petition

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Almost a week in, other than Monday morning I've not seen much difference and quite welcome the slightly slower traffic around Heath, I don't get to other areas much so cannot comment outside the Heath area, in the morning it's 20 along Heathwood road, and crossing over the lights at the birch to Ashburton Grove, 30 mph, then 40 mph to the motorway 70 mph to the MacArthur glen exit and 50 mph to final destination all bar about 300 yards, it's been much ado about very little, this does give me a little smile tho

We understand, that some pensioners love it, but busy people hate it and are concerned about getting points and fines for traveling at very safe speeds on wide roads.

It does seem worse in and around Lisvane, Thornhill, Rhiwbina and Whitchurch, probably due to the trial, other areas people are ignoring it.