Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
I doubt that's true, and even if so how many miles of 70mph motorway are there and how many are there of 30mph?

How many people died on each not had an accident, you're trying to change the narrative.

How many on 70mph roads not only motorways?

You've probably thrown in the A roads and stuff with the 30mph roads.

If not you are trying to say it's safer to be hit at 70mph that 30mph.
It's strange how you and other posters are so happy to just say that any data you don't agree with is untrue. It's all published and completely open to anyone who would want to challenge it (unlike the stats of blokes on Reddit or 'that guy' everyone ignores in the local pub) . You can find the 2022 figures here :https://www.gov.wales/police-recorde...ions-2022-html

I'm sure you'll just dismiss it (unlike that one post from a guy in Poland who you jumped on despite him actually saying that lowering speed limits only worked once speeding idiots were also forced to slow down by humps) but it includes data about your great theory that injured and killed pedestrians are at fault because you have never been hit by a car. I won't spoil it for you but it might just be time to finally give up on that dream of being a data scientist sorry.