+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

This thread has gone very quiet as the daily toll of death, mutilation and starvation rolls across Gaza.

Maybe nothing much more to say?

Failed ceasefire talks? The ICJ ignored?

Pitifully small numbers of aid trucks backed by even more pitiful airdrops and aid ships (big on headlines, small on food supplies)?

Israel going ahead with plans for the Rafah ground attack?

The Oscar acceptance speech by British Director Jonathan Glazer for The Zone Of Interest has opened another window on the events in Israel/Palestine - and generated a wave of abuse and hate from the usual suspects. Naomi Klein's piece on it is well worth a read:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-gaza-genocide

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This thread has gone very quiet as the daily toll of death, mutilation and starvation rolls across Gaza.

I focussed my efforts on writing to my MP instead, calling for an immediate and permanent ceasefire and to stop supplying Israel with weapons in an effort to stop the genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I focussed my efforts on writing to my MP instead, calling for an immediate and permanent ceasefire and to stop supplying Israel with weapons in an effort to stop the genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Failed ceasefire talks? The ICJ ignored?

Pitifully small numbers of aid trucks backed by even more pitiful airdrops and aid ships (big on headlines, small on food supplies)?

Israel going ahead with plans for the Rafah ground attack?

The Oscar acceptance speech by British Director Jonathan Glazer for The Zone Of Interest has opened another window on the events in Israel/Palestine - and generated a wave of abuse and hate from the usual suspects. Naomi Klein's piece on it is well worth a read:

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-gaza-genocide
    This situation is still only seeing the opening moves, much as we would all like it to end, for numerous reasons including those well away from Gaza itself, there is still much to play out.