+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Have you considered a lobotomy? It may help you sunshine!
    ??????

!!!!!!!

Have you considered a lobotomy? It may help you sunshine!
    i should leave it but, dot dot dot ,is your post about celebrating the death of jews still up ?

Clearly it's not as there never was one. I think you are living in some sort of alternative universe without any knowledge of reality. Fascist?

Clearly it's not as there never was one. I think you are living in some sort of alternative universe without any knowledge of reality. Fascist?
    take responsibility for your own actions you said we should celebrate the massacre of jews just like celtic fans did, own that statement and be proud ,you made it ,own it

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    take responsibility for your own actions you said we should celebrate the massacre of jews just like celtic fans did, own that statement and be proud ,you made it ,own it
    Of course it's not your fault you are unable to read and comprehend so you can be forgiven for spouting rubbish.

Had you even an elementary grasp of language you would have understood I abhor and condemn violence against the innocent ON BOTH AND ANY SIDE.

I have respect for the Celtic fans for flying the Palestine flag in support of the huge number of innocents who have been slaughtered by Israeli violence. Shamefully out government hasn't the moral guts to do it so thank goodness there are some people out there who stand in solidarity with the innocent Palestinian victims.

I understand you may not be able to read this yourself but if you could find someone to read it to you maybe you could settle down and go to bed.

Of course it's not your fault you are unable to read and comprehend so you can be forgiven for spouting rubbish.

Had you even an elementary grasp of language you would have understood I abhor and condemn violence against the innocent ON BOTH AND ANY SIDE.

I have respect for the Celtic fans for flying the Palestine flag in support of the huge number of innocents who have been slaughtered by Israeli violence. Shamefully out government hasn't the moral guts to do it so thank goodness there are some people out there who stand in solidarity with the innocent Palestinian victims.

I understand you may not be able to read this yourself but if you could find someone to read it to you maybe you could settle down and go to bed.
    ooops i have obviously misunderstood your post ,if you could re-post it, i will get a servant to read it to me and will obviously apologise for any misunderstanding

celtic fans support the massacre of the innocent, your quote

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    It's not party political. It's the way you talk.

If watching the news and seeing people carrying dead kids doesn't make people temper their language a bit and realise we are lucky as FK to live where we live then nothing will.

I don't really like any of the language you use about politicians but there is a time and a place for it. This doesn't feel like it to me, sorry.

It's just endless vitriol.
    Fuuck me Jimbo, this is your best yet, totally ignoring Sludgey previous ramblings, totally and intentionally missing his point.

FAO: Sludgey, mind your language butt. There’s a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Fuuck me Jimbo, this is your best yet, totally ignoring Sludgey previous ramblings, totally and intentionally missing his point.

FAO: Sludgey, mind your language butt. There’s a good boy.
    https://fb.watch/nFY3ocOmZW/

Understand What is Going on in Palestine

#PalestinianLivesMatter
    #PalestineWillBeFree
    #IsraeliCrimes
    #GazaUnderAttack

Credit: Middle East Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://fb.watch/nFY3ocOmZW/

Understand What is Going on in Palestine

#PalestinianLivesMatter
    #PalestineWillBeFree
    #IsraeliCrimes
    #GazaUnderAttack

Credit: Middle East Monitor
    Kaufman's main points still relevant today and he's been dead for a while.

Gaza and the West Bank is apartheid. Pure and simple. Israel's land grab is invasion, Hamas response is terrorism, Israel's collective punishment response is too (my opinion).

Palestinians and Israelis need a collective will to start talking but let's be honest, it's not happening any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Kaufman's main points still relevant today and he's been dead for a while.

Gaza and the West Bank is apartheid. Pure and simple. Israel's land grab is invasion, Hamas response is terrorism, Israel's collective punishment response is too (my opinion).

Palestinians and Israelis need a collective will to start talking but let's be honest, it's not happening any time soon.
    All very legitimate arguments

The will to start talking was snuffed out by the right wing in Israel many years ago with Netanyahu playing a major role

Hamas have poured petrol on a fire that is always burning and Israels response to the savage murders will be state sponsored murder , in all but name

And the wheel of death keeps turning

If the world is still here in 5000 years they will still be scrapping each other

ooops i have obviously misunderstood your post ,if you could re-post it, i will get a servant to read it to me and will obviously apologise for any misunderstanding
    Your apology is accepted

"support of the ....innocent" that means support of the innocents. There is no support for any massacres in any shape or form.

Always happy to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    All very legitimate arguments

The will to start talking was snuffed out by the right wing in Israel many years ago with Netanyahu playing a major role

Hamas have poured petrol on a fire that is always burning and Israels response to the savage murders will be state sponsored murder , in all but name

And the wheel of death keeps turning

If the world is still here in 5000 years they will still be scrapping each other
    This is very much a long shot and would certainly take time but the only hope would be for the electorate to put sufficient pressure on governments to sort this once and for all round the table. The initiative must come from Western governments because we know there is no democracy in Iran. The problem now is that the West consider Israel an important strategic ally and will do nothing to restrain it but on the contrary encourage.violence. If it became an issue which could decide their electoral fate then change could materialize.

This is very much a long shot and would certainly take time but the only hope would be for the electorate to put sufficient pressure on governments to sort this once and for all round the table. The initiative must come from Western governments because we know there is no democracy in Iran. The problem now is that the West consider Israel an important strategic ally and will do nothing to restrain it but on the contrary encourage.violence. If it became an issue which could decide their electoral fate then change could materialize.
    I think one of the issues that isn't being fully grasped is the power play with Iran and the level of extreme opinions that Hamas hold. You are literally talking about IS level fanaticism now and thats very hard to reckon with, esp when they use civilians as collateral.

There are reasonable if extremely difficult conversations to have over the west bank and Gaza etc but how do you deal with people who don't recognise your right to exist?

I think one of the issues that isn't being fully grasped is the power play with Iran and the level of extreme opinions that Hamas hold. You are literally talking about IS level fanaticism now and thats very hard to reckon with, esp when they use civilians as collateral.

There are reasonable if extremely difficult conversations to have over the west bank and Gaza etc but how do you deal with people who don't recognise your right to exist?
    Both sides want to fight, neither side will back down, there is only one option - there will be a fight - one side will "win" and the other wont. This argument has been going on for years - it wont stop or end until one side has won. Then there will be some peace for a while - and then it will start all over again.

All this over some land - that neither can really claim was ever theirs. And based on religion - which as the nasa asteroid proved this week - life started from a rock bumping into the planet. Judaism, Islam, Christianity etc all proven to be utter bollox. No after life , no 100 virgins for martyrs etc.

Radio4 this morning had an interesting piece on Arafat and how his corrupt Govt led to Hamas taking control. How it could have been so much better for Palestine - and how they have been the masters of their own demise. It had a similar piece on Israel and the various PM's. All utterly futile on both sides.

The main conversation about the West Bank and Gaza should be around ending the occupation and enabling a route to a two state solution to the conflict - but that seems impossible for now with the current Israeli leadership and the aftermath of the bloodbath in Israel and Gaza.

Hamas is fanatical certainly and has terrorists and murderers amongst its members and supporters - although it is a very complex and evolving organisation, or set of interlinked organisations. But that isn't the whole story.

Israel has used Hamas historically to subvert Fatah/PA and to justify its periodic bouts of mass murder in Gaza - and to deflect from the reality of its occupation, annexation of West Bank Palestinian lands, imprisonment without trial, murders by settlers/IDF and daily humiliation of non-Jews.

Hamas however, has still made approaches to Israel for truces and has published an amended Charter in 2017 that accepts the 1967 borders. It hasn't been adopted - but it is out there. Hamas claims that it will accept the results of a referendum on a future two state solution.

It will get worse before it gets better - but there are people on all sides (including elements of Hamas and parts of the Israeli military and intelligence services) that have tried to steer away from hopelessness and all out war. There are certainly brave people in both Israeli and Palestinian civil society that could be part of a solution.

But Dorcus is right. If the governments of the West that give Israel funding, arms (it was Russia and the Czechs who armed Israel in the early days!) and diplomatic cover to enable them to break international law on a daily basis, don't change direction, there will be no hope. Hamas is reviled and about as isolated as it can be (only Iran and Qatar give support - and China stays quiet), but Israel is being encouraged to use this window of shock and sympathy to take its expansionist and racist strategy to its logical conclusion. Those same western states claim to support a two state solution and compliance with international law, then hypocritically ignore that when the chips are down.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It's a far right love in

Thousands on the march in London in support of Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    How did that work out for the inhabitants of the Warsaw Ghetto, when they roused up against the Nazi’s.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Grant Shapps is an utter idiot
    https://youtu.be/Do5QqBkIs8A?si=N9a1rLbvpKBhR3W6

Absolute fan knee

supporting the massacre of the innocent, is something we should all respect, i assume we need a sarcasm emoji
    ?

supporting the massacre of the innocent, is something we should all respect, i assume we need a sarcasm emoji
    Absolutely right and I'm disgusted by our country taking sides in this conflagration. I wouldn't expect any thing sensible from USA but it's revolting to see our lot take sides in this tragedy.

It's heartbreaking to see innocent Jewish lives being taken but it's equally harrowing to see innocent Palestinian lives being destroyed by unrestrained wanton violence.

I think a lot of respect needs to be shown towards the Celtic fans today for their lone voice in support of the massacre of the innocent.
    respect for supporting a massacre