+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1338

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Did they have tranquillisers in biblical times?

You’ve avoided the issue of the starving herbivores and what did the carnivores feed off if it wasn’t the other animals?
    Mucking out must have been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Explain to him Jon it's pretty much hell for the poor people of Gaza at the moment. We need not look to other dimensions.
    yes hell for the poor people of gaza , the rich leaders of hamas are living the high life thousands of miles away , and thats why us rich are better than you

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Did they have tranquillisers in biblical times?

You’ve avoided the issue of the starving herbivores and what did the carnivores feed off if it wasn’t the other animals?
    If you are really interested and what the science on how it occured then get this BOOK.

I agree that your questions and many more require answers for both individuals who would rather it wasn't part of history along with those who know it is.
    However even today we have many animals that can hibernate for months on end, so if God IS the Creator of the Universe, then preserving creatures in a vessel for a period of up to 12 months is certainly within His capabilities.
    If we walk down the other road, that we and the rest of the Universe is the result of chance random processes, then we are left with problems much bigger than a sleeping herbivore, in fact they look like a hippo compared to a mustard seed.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    If you are really interested and what the science on how it occured then get this BOOK.

I agree that your questions and many more require answers for both individuals who would rather it wasn't part of history along with those who know it is.
    However even today we have many animals that can hibernate for months on end, so if God IS the Creator of the Universe, then preserving creatures in a vessel for a period of up to 12 months is certainly within His capabilities.
    If we walk down the other road, that we and the rest of the Universe is the result of chance random processes, then we are left with problems much bigger than a sleeping herbivore, in fact they look like a hippo compared to a mustard seed.
    What a God,saving mere animals but can not save little children all over the world from cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a God,saving mere animals but can not save little children all over the world from cancer.
    Thanks for repeating this question, I went looking for your comment last night so I could reply but couldn't locate it.
    I think you originally said (or someone else did) that God GAVE children cancer!
    Either way, the question is this, why would cancer ever be part of the equation if a loving God set up life as we know it.
    The answer is He didn't, He set up a very different Creation but like teenagers (who mostly by their estimation are omniscient), man felt that he knew better than God and chose an alternative pathway.
    There is no perfect analogy, but let's assume you were in charge of a nuclear reactor to heat your village. You then neglect to follow the reasonable instructions given to you and you choose to leave it in a position where radiation may escape.
    Your villagers start developing tumors; but instead of admitting it was your fault, you suggest that all the villagers blame the guy that built the reactor. In this illustration, God is that guy.

Thanks for repeating this question, I went looking for your comment last night so I could reply but couldn't locate it.
    I think you originally said (or someone else did) that God GAVE children cancer!
    Either way, the question is this, why would cancer ever be part of the equation if a loving God set up life as we know it.
    The answer is He didn't, He set up a very different Creation but like teenagers (who mostly by their estimation are omniscient), man felt that he knew better than God and chose an alternative pathway.
    There is no perfect analogy, but let's assume you were in charge of a nuclear reactor to heat your village. You then neglect to follow the reasonable instructions given to you and you choose to leave it in a position where radiation may escape.
    Your villagers start developing tumors; but instead of admitting it was your fault, you suggest that all the villagers blame the guy that built the reactor. In this illustration, God is that guy.
    Genuine question. Why do you specifically give God a masculine identity?

I did not say God gave children cancer.
    But even your reply is so wrong.When a baby is born with cancer is that child to blame?
    If not, why does this amazing God choose to ignore the child.

But even your reply is so wrong.When a baby is born with cancer is that child to blame?
    In what sense do you mean God has ignored the child?

truthpaste has proven form for twisting the words of other posters - and turns nasty and rather unchristian when it is proven in black and white. He is either deluded or dishonest. As he believes in talking snakes, he surely can't be deluded....

In what sense do you mean God has ignored the child?
    A cure?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    God being an eternal Spirit in nature God is mainly a mystery to us with our current ability of understanding.
    God's Word uses Father for one of the Persons of the Godhead and Christ (the second person of the Godhead/ Trinity) walked among us as a Man. Ultimately God is not human, however He chose to become like one of us, apart from sin.
    Hope that answers your question but if not I'm always happy to answer anything raise or other question you may have.

A cure?
    Like someone who has made a decision that impacts the rest of his/ her family, man is naturally in rebellion against his creator. For an unborn or aborted child this is only a general answer not a specific one and in the light of time (the dimension of time alone) it can't fully make sense from that perspective alone. So if people don't believe in eternity then they will struggle to understand any answer to this. A disease can rob us of decades of life here on Earth, but our problem is far bigger than that, my Mum's friend is almost 105, yet she like us all will one day die, then where we she, where will I, where will you spend eternity?

God HAS produced a rescue act (or a cure which is a permanent & comprehensive solution) which can impact every individual, born or otherwise. That is explained in this short CLIP along with our ultimate problem.

Ignore it, watch it, respond to it as you will. But never say nobody cared enough to tell you.
    God bless you

Like someone who has made a decision that impacts the rest of his/ her family, man is naturally in rebellion against his creator. For an unborn or aborted child this is only a general answer not a specific one and in the light of time (the dimension of time alone) it can't fully make sense from that perspective alone. So if people don't believe in eternity then they will struggle to understand any answer to this. A disease can rob us of decades of life here on Earth, but our problem is far bigger than that, my Mum's friend is almost 105, yet she like us all will one day die, then where we she, where will I, where will you spend eternity?

God HAS produced a rescue act (or a cure which is a permanent & comprehensive solution) which can impact every individual, born or otherwise. That is explained in this short CLIP along with our ultimate problem.

Ignore it, watch it, respond to it as you will. But never say nobody cared enough to tell you.
    God bless you
    It did nothing for me at all.
    Nothing seems real in the clip.

It did nothing for me at all.
    Nothing seems real in the clip.
    Well it's a real guy with a real dog meeting two real people?
    Or are you talking about the dialogue?

Well it's a real guy with a real dog meeting two real people?
    Or are you talking about the dialogue?
    Both to be honest did not seem natural.

Both to be honest did not seem natural.
    If you've never heard of the 10 Commandments, good, bad, heaven, hell etc, then I guess it would seems surreal.

If you've never heard of the 10 Commandments, good, bad, heaven, hell etc, then I guess it would seems surreal.
    That is not a very christian response,i served on the alter at St Dyfrigs church Llanrumney for 2yrs.
    Then the truth dawned on me it was akind of brain washing.
    Making me to believe made up stories were real.
    So do not tell me what i know and do not know.

That is not a very christian response,i served on the alter at St Dyfrigs church Llanrumney for 2yrs.
    Then the truth dawned on me it was akind of brain washing.
    Making me to believe made up stories were real.
    So do not tell me what i know and do not know.
    Well when people are vague, then it's obvious they don't wish you to know what they think.
    I met the minister of that Church in 1993, anyone listening to him wouldn't have been left in any doubt, however some of the ministers we meet can leave us worse off too and not answer the key questions we all have about life, so I get that.
    So why do you believe the history of the Bible is fiction? Even the BBC don't deny the historical Jesus??

Well when people are vague, then it's obvious they don't wish you to know what they think.
    I met the minister of that Church in 1993, anyone listening to him wouldn't have been left in any doubt, however some of the ministers we meet can leave us worse off too and not answer the key questions we all have about life, so I get that.
    So why do you believe the history of the Bible is fiction? Even the BBC don't deny the historical Jesus??
    Because it is my personal choice in what to realise the difference fiction and fact.

Because it is my personal choice in what to realise the difference fiction and fact.
    However strong my (or your) opinion may be, we can't alter history. It happened or didn't happen.
    However if there is evidence it did, then we are simply left with denial.
    If you have evidence that Jesus, Paul, Peter, David etc were mythical or fictional then I'm more than happy to look at your evidence.

However strong my (or your) opinion may be, we can't alter history. It happened or didn't happen.
    However if there is evidence it did, then we are simply left with denial.
    If you have evidence that Jesus, Paul, Peter, David etc were mythical or fictional then I'm more than happy to look at your evidence.
    The only evidence you have is book writen by lots of people over the years.
    Oh and a talking snake.

The only evidence you have is book writen by lots of people over the years.
    Oh and a talking snake.
    Denial. Noted.
    I'm sure many in these discussions (both silent and active) value their eternal soul and don't choose to bury their heads in the sand. Others like this GUY in the Turkish Goverment who tried to curse Israel by asking his false God to retaliate against them around 6 weeks ago - thereby speaking against the Jews and the God of the Bible - think they can deny Him and disrespect Him and His People Israel. He like millions of others, found out that Genesis 12:3 still applies today - "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt...."

After this sudden drama, he was taken to hospital and died 2 days later.

Denial. Noted.
    I'm sure many in these discussions (both silent and active) value their eternal soul and don't choose to bury their heads in the sand. Others like this GUY in the Turkish Goverment who tried to curse Israel by asking his false God to retaliate against them around 6 weeks ago - thereby speaking against the Jews and the God of the Bible - think they can deny Him and disrespect Him and His People Israel. He like millions of others, found out that Genesis 12:3 still applies today - "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt...."

So you wish all who do not beleive to die,your God is some wonderful thing.

Denial. Noted.

Fair play for a Christian and my limited understanding and interpretation of Christian beliefs, you're coming across as a bit of a zealous cuunt?

Or is Christianity a bit of a cuuntish religion when you strip away all the child friendly stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Fair play for a Christian and my limited understanding and interpretation of Christian beliefs, you're coming across as a bit of a zealous cuunt?

Or is Christianity a bit of a cuuntish religion when you strip away all the child friendly stuff?
    Since when was zeal a bad thing?
    Would you choose to watch City with a half hearted fan or someone who follows City with real zeal?