+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455
Results 1,351 to 1,353 of 1353

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, I was thinking of things that occurred well before October7.
    Well before October 2023 eh. Well don't go too far back because no Arabs would have any right to land in numerous areas, including Gaza if you examine history in detail.
    In that respect, Israel currently occupies less than 10% of the Land they were given in writing. I've no doubt that you will give no recognition to God's Word as the majority assume (and hope) it is nothing more than a myth, so on this we would need to agree to disagree; but in the meantime it remains very interesting to see how individuals hold Israel to a whole set of standards they quickly jettison when it comes to any group that have vowed for decades to slaughter all Jews they can get their hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Well before October 2023 eh. Well don't go too far back because no Arabs would have any right to land in numerous areas, including Gaza if you examine history in detail.
    In that respect, Israel currently occupies less than 10% of the Land they were given in writing. I've no doubt that you will give no recognition to God's Word as the majority assume (and hope) it is nothing more than a myth, so on this we would need to agree to disagree; but in the meantime it remains very interesting to see how individuals hold Israel to a whole set of standards they quickly jettison when it comes to any group that have vowed for decades to slaughter all Jews they can get their hands on.
    I don't know who you are talking about with that last bit, but my view is that Israel and the Palestinian paramilitary groups should all be held to the same standard - compliance with international law - even though one party is a state and the others are from a stateless people (states have specific legal responsibilities).

Hamas and Islamic Jihad have not met that standard and committed war crimes and atrocities on and after 7 October. Israel has not met that standard and has committed war crimes and atrocities every day since 7 October and consistently since the formation of the state in 1948.

The inconsistency comes from the USA, Germany, the UK and most other western states (with some exceptions) who all hold Israel to a much lower standard than the Palestinians. The states and their representatives who provide arms, money and diplomatic cover to prevent any consequence for 75 years of breaking international law. Other states that do that get sanctioned; Israel gets rewarded.

And for me there is no 'hope' that your supernatural beliefs are nonsense - no 'hope' needed - just disgust that they lead you and those that share your views ('the Land they were given in writing') into cheerleading ethnic cleansing!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I don't know who you are talking about with that last bit, but my view is that Israel and the Palestinian paramilitary groups should all be held to the same standard - compliance with international law - even though one party is a state and the others are from a stateless people (states have specific legal responsibilities).

Hamas and Islamic Jihad have not met that standard and committed war crimes and atrocities on and after 7 October. Israel has not met that standard and has committed war crimes and atrocities every day since 7 October and consistently since the formation of the state in 1948.

The inconsistency comes from the USA, Germany, the UK and most other western states (with some exceptions) who all hold Israel to a much lower standard than the Palestinians. The states and their representatives who provide arms, money and diplomatic cover to prevent any consequence for 75 years of breaking international law. Other states that do that get sanctioned; Israel gets rewarded.

And for me there is no 'hope' that your supernatural beliefs are nonsense - no 'hope' needed - just disgust that they lead you and those that share your views ('the Land they were given in writing') into cheerleading ethnic cleansing!
    Well that is the facts and truth Jon,be careful the talking snake dont come for you.