+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Maybe God deliberately got their wires crossed to prevent that scenario from occurring.
    Possibly.

To bring it back to the thread topic:

Jewish Elders.jpg

This is almost 3 weeks out of date, but.....

Zero accountability.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Sure, if we casually ignore one groups publically expressed desire for the extermination of an entire nation?

If there is nothing to choose between them, please post Israel's publicly announced desire to eradicate an entire nation.....?
    Respect? You falsely accused some of us of anti-semitism.

Respect? You falsely accused some of us of anti-semitism.
    That's a good starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    That's a good starter.
    Nice try, unfortunately you accused me of fabricating a quote from someone?
    So either apologise or post the 'misquote' (!!)??

Nice try, unfortunately you accused me of fabricating a quote from someone?
    So either apologise or post the 'misquote' (!!)??
    No mistake here, old fruit. Check your messages on here. By the way, who are the anti-semistists on here that you mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    No mistake here, old fruit. Check your messages on here. By the way, who are the anti-semistists on here that you mentioned?
    I have made hundreds of comments, yet you have no examples at all, you are all froth

Some time back in this massive thread I mentioned that I intended to write to my M.P. about Palestinian children who have been orphaned during this war and suggest that maybe it would be possible to set up some kind of "Kindertransport" system as was done in WW2 for Jewish children. Well I have done that and also written to James Cleverly in his capacity as the new Home Secretary. No response as yet (apart from the usual automated reply) but I guess they are rather busy people right now!

Interestingly I saw today that someone has started a petition on Change.org which is along similar lines:

https://www.change.org/p/welcome-pal...-into-uk-homes

When I wrote to my M.P. I could not quote any figures about the number of orphan children as I could not find any data but now I see according to the petition there are at least 2000.

I would like to ask CCMB members to consider signing the petition as a means of doing something practical rather than just debate the issues on this message board! So far over 102,000 people have signed.

Thanks.

Gofer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Some time back in this massive thread I mentioned that I intended to write to my M.P. about Palestinian children who have been orphaned during this war and suggest that maybe it would be possible to set up some kind of "Kindertransport" system as was done in WW2 for Jewish children. Well I have done that and also written to James Cleverly in his capacity as the new Home Secretary. No response as yet (apart from the usual automated reply) but I guess they are rather busy people right now!

Interestingly I saw today that someone has started a petition on Change.org which is along similar lines:

When I wrote to my M.P. I could not quote any figures about the number of orphan children as I could not find any data but now I see according to the petition there are at least 2000.

I would like to ask CCMB members to consider signing the petition as a means of doing something practical rather than just debate the issues on this message board! So far over 102,000 people have signed.

Thanks.

Gofer.
    Signed.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Signed.
    Thank you.

Thanks.

Gofer.
    Great post,signed

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Great post,signed
    Thanks.

Thanks.

Gofer.
    Signed

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Signed
    Thanks.

What is the UN Resolution to a ceasefire about? Means nothing? When you have the Russians voting for it after what they’ve done and continue to do in Ukraine makes it not worth the paper it’s written on? What’s the point of it…..

TP and TBG - any chance of signing the petition please?

Thanks. Apologies if you have already done so.

P.S. Total signatures now nearly 105,000, up 3,000.

No problem, have done

No problem, have done
    Thank you.

Signed

Signed
    Thank you.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b020f3b673fce3

Israel's total, contemptuous, public rejection of a two state solution means a continuation of the ethnic cleansing of Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem - and a massive challenge to Biden.

For the Netanyahu government a one state, Zionist Greater Israel, is the only outcome they will accept. No concerns for peace, Palestinians or the hostility of most of the world.

I expect Biden will cave in and keep the military hardware flowing, but will look even weaker as a result!

Are the UK Government changing their position regarding a ceasefire in Gaza?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67740606