+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1388

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Last night Robert Peston asked Keir Starmer if an Israeli soldier shooting a Palestinian man in cold blood while he carried a white flag was a war crime. Starmer said it would be unwise to say.

Its never unwise when he's asked if Russia is committing war crimes, though.

https://x.com/saulstaniforth/status/...LhmySD2aRt-GNg
    Sir Kier is worried about the Rwanda deal as well albeit he stares at the his beloved Arsenal advertising of this country as its continues to sponsor the gunners , what a double header Mr Hindsight Sir Down On One Knee , he will be found out and exposed as we move ,he is so lucky Boris is not staring at him at the despatch box

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nocide-in-gaza

A group of prominent Israelis has accused the country’s judicial authorities of ignoring “extensive and blatant” incitement to genocide and ethnic cleansing in Gaza by influential public figures.

In a letter to the attorney general and state prosecutors, they demand action to stop the normalisation of language that breaks both Israeli and international law.

“For the first time that we can remember, the explicit calls to commit atrocious crimes, as stated, against millions of civilians have turned into a legitimate and regular part of Israeli discourse,” they write. “Today, calls of these types are an everyday matter in Israel.”
    And they are in China, Syria , Iran , Russia , India , Armenia , Hamas Tunnels , Zimbabwe ,Türkiye, Cuba , Ukraine ,Serbia , Napal ,Afghanistan .... but hey they are not the nasty Jews or Israel man

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And they are in China, Syria , Iran , Russia , India , Armenia , Hamas Tunnels , Zimbabwe ,Türkiye, Cuba , Ukraine ,Serbia , Napal ,Afghanistan .... but hey they are not the nasty Jews or Israel man
    What are in China, Syria..... Cuba, Ukraine....etc?

Calls to commit genocide?

You may be right in a few of those cases.

But how is that whataboutery relevant to the statement of a prominent group of Jewish Israelis to their government in the middle of the Gaza crisis?

Who are 'the nasty Jews or Israel man'? The inciters to genocide, or their fellow citizens calling them out?

Or are you just treating us to another bout of gobbledebullshit?

But how is that whataboutery relevant to the statement of a prominent group of Jewish Israelis to their government in the middle of the Gaza crisis?

Who are 'the nasty Jews or Israel man'? The inciters to genocide, or their fellow citizens calling them out?

I think it is your last sentence is the correct one.

It is said that when you are dead, you do not know you are dead — the pain is only felt by others. The same is true for being stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It is said that when you are dead, you do not know you are dead — the pain is only felt by others. The same is true for being stupid
    "It is said that when you are dead, you do not know you are dead"

It is said by who?

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    "It is said that when you are dead, you do not know you are dead"

It is said by who?
    Taunton Blue Genie. It literally says the name above the post

The Gospel According to Ricky:

when dead.jpg

The Gospel According to Ricky:

when dead.jpg

Gervais didn't originate that aphorism though. It was previously originally uttered in 1995 and in French by the Belgian, Phillipe Geluck. He could have, in turn, heard it elsewhere, of course.

Gervais didn't originate that aphorism though. It was previously originally uttered in 1995 and in French by the Belgian, Phillipe Geluck. He could have, in turn, heard it elsewhere, of course.
    The Gospel According to Philippe:

when you are dead gelluck.jpg

"La mort, c'est un peu comme la connerie. Le mort, lui, il ne sait pas qu'il est mort. Ce sont les autres qui sont tristes. Le con, c'est pareil."

Nice try, unfortunately you accused me of fabricating a quote from someone?
    So either apologise or post the 'misquote' (!!)??
    Sod all that rubbish, did you appropriate the full stops correctly mun. I'll be on my 25th booster before you get an apology from the meanie.

20240201_100834.jpg

Horrifying image in the Guardian showing the levels of destruction in Gaza.

imagine if someone had done similar to Wales and then tried to convince everyone that they are just trying to weed out a few terrorists, it definitely wouldn't feel that way to us.

Or he could have made it up himself, not knowing somebody else had said it? It could even have originated decades/centuries ago in Greek, Latin or Chinese, and Phillipe Geluck didn't know about it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    20240201_100834.jpg

imagine if someone had done similar to Wales and then tried to convince everyone that they are just trying to weed out a few terrorists, it definitely wouldn't feel that way to us.
    It would be a lot more horrifying if I was looking at zoomed in satellite images instead or red dots.

I guess you thought it was safe to venture out of your bottle after your last aborted attack when you accused me of fabricating a quote from someone. As it is with all such individuals, you had nothing so resorted to invention.

And more recently, I didn't say Iran was wholesome as a nation, I actually said "they are comparatively seen as another wholesome nation", which is how most nations are classified after Israel reacts to any unprovoked attack.
    Best re-read the exchange involved as verbatim and your interpretations of exchanges are not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    20240201_100834.jpg

I can think of a few on this board who would likely resort to the same level of devastation if they thought it could oust Mr Drakeford.

I can't imagine that anyone is really interested in the following (and I tried my best not to respond to truthpaste's posts as I think his prejudice gets in the way of facts) but I'll put this out there once and for all. You can decide who is the fantasist:

It all seem to start with a comment of mine , as follows:

"Neither Hamas nor the Israeli government are known for their humanitarianism and compassion for their fellow man of a different religious persuasion. No irony is involved."
    The above is contained in post https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472305

He responded with a post, the salient question from him being:
    "If there is nothing to choose between them, please post Israel's publicly announced desire to eradicate an entire nation.....?"
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472306

My reply was "Are you incapable of reading what I wrote? Are you really that stupid to fabricate straw man arguments and to misrepresent my comments to fit your own myopic religious agenda?" i.e. I never commented that there is 'nothing to choose between them'.
    See https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472308

And here's the exchange where Stevo rejects truthpaste's interpretation of his post:

truthpaste's post
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472341

Stevo's reply
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472345

And immediately after the above accusation directed at Stevo, my reply to another one of truthpaste's accusations (and which was meant to be patronising, it seems. However, as someone who has worked in International Relations and with governments around the world I found it merely amusing. I have also visited Israel, The West Bank, Jordan, Egypt and Israel but that's by the by):
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5478538

This is a link to jon1959's post about truthpaste's deliberate smears of those criticising the act of the Isreli government:

I don't intend getting into futher dialogue of any kind with truthpaste - as accuracy and truth are seemingly a moving feast for him, which is ironic concerning his religiosity.

For 'concerning' in the last sentence above, read 'considering'.

For 'concerning' in the last sentence above, read 'considering'.
    Are you writing a script for CCMB the Movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you writing a script for CCMB the Movie?
    I hope they restore the Sludge out-takes in the Director's Cut version.

I can't imagine that anyone is really interested in the following (and I tried my best not to respond to truthpaste's posts as I think his prejudice gets in the way of facts) but I'll put this out there once and for all. You can decide who is the fantasist:

It all seem to start with a comment of mine , as follows:

"Neither Hamas nor the Israeli government are known for their humanitarianism and compassion for their fellow man of a different religious persuasion. No irony is involved."
    The above is contained in post https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472305

He responded with a post, the salient question from him being:
    "If there is nothing to choose between them, please post Israel's publicly announced desire to eradicate an entire nation.....?"
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472306

My reply was "Are you incapable of reading what I wrote? Are you really that stupid to fabricate straw man arguments and to misrepresent my comments to fit your own myopic religious agenda?" i.e. I never commented that there is 'nothing to choose between them'.
    See https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472308

And here's the exchange where Stevo rejects truthpaste's interpretation of his post:

truthpaste's post
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472341

Stevo's reply
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5472345

And immediately after the above accusation directed at Stevo, my reply to another one of truthpaste's accusations (and which was meant to be patronising, it seems. However, as someone who has worked in International Relations and with governments around the world I found it merely amusing. I have also visited Israel, The West Bank, Jordan, Egypt and Israel but that's by the by):

This is a link to jon1959's post about truthpaste's deliberate smears of those criticising the act of the Isreli government:

I don't intend getting into futher dialogue of any kind with truthpaste - as accuracy and truth are seemingly a moving feast for him, which is ironic concerning his religiosity.
    Indeed, why would anyone who has no valid argument wish to engage anyone?
    Your world view is a familiar one, as is your attitude to anything related to Israel.

I am always open to dialogue and while we may never have the same foundation, I see no reason to dismiss you or anyone who shares your familiar take on life, the universe etc

So, Truthpaste - do you still defend Israel’s actions in response to Hamas’ terrorist attack?

Indeed, why would anyone who has no valid argument wish to engage anyone?
    Your world view is a familiar one, as is your attitude to anything related to Israel.

I am always open to dialogue and while we may never have the same foundation, I see no reason to dismiss you or anyone who shares your familiar take on life, the universe etc
    Pathetic swerve.

I hope they restore the Sludge out-takes in the Director's Cut version.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    So, Truthpaste - do you still defend Israel’s actions in response to Hamas’ terrorist attack?
    I don't know of any democratic country that following such a hideous attack on its citizens wouldn't act against the terrorists that plotted and executed that plan.
    That doesn't mean I endorse every single act of Israel, however which war in all of history has ended up with any side involved in the conflict completely innocent in all it has said and done?

Also rewind to October 6th; if tomorrow, the deadliest day for the Jewish people since the Holocaust wasn't going to happen, how much innocent blood in that region would now have been shed?
    Also how many hostiges would currently be in Gaza?