+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Re: 40 Killed In Hamas Attacks In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Absolutely right and I'm disgusted by our country taking sides in this conflagration. I wouldn't expect any thing sensible from USA but it's revolting to see our lot take sides in this tragedy.

It's heartbreaking to see innocent Jewish lives being taken but it's equally harrowing to see innocent Palestinian lives being destroyed by unrestrained wanton violence.

I think a lot of respect needs to be shown towards the Celtic fans today for their lone voice in support of the massacre of the innocent.
    supporting the massacre of the innocent, is something we should all respect, i assume we need a sarcasm emoji

Margaret Hodge is an entitled, partisan bitch
    She was completely one eyed in the interview and although Owen Jones can be an easy target she was basically saying if you don't agree with me you are supporting terrorism , it was pathetic

This subject makes me despair and so I steer clear of threads on it, but, although my natural sympathy is with the Palestinian people, that does not stretch to Hamas who can have no justification for what happened on Saturday. On the other hand, I can't get this feeling out of my mind that elements of the Israeli Government, particularly this Israeli Government, will be relishing what follows the weekend atrocity.

As I say, I despair and the worst thing is that history tells you that anyone who says they have an "oven ready" solution to the whole problem is either a fool or doesn't really understand what's is going on in the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This subject makes me despair and so I steer clear of threads on it, but, although my natural sympathy is with the Palestinian people, that does not stretch to Hamas who can have no justification for what happened on Saturday. On the other hand, I can't get this feeling out of my mind that elements of the Israeli Government, particularly this Israeli Government, will be relishing what follows the weekend atrocity.

As I say, I despair and the worst thing is that history tells you that anyone who says they have an "oven ready" solution to the whole problem is either a fool or doesn't really understand what's is going on in the middle east.
    Hamas have given Netanyahu carte blanche to do what he's always wanted to do with Gaza. The fact internally Netanyahu is facing criticism due to the attacks about failure of intelligence and security will also contribute to his response.

My over simplistic view is Netanyahu need Hamas and Hamas need Netanyahu. They're both central to the others political beliefs and validates the others actions.

What did Hamas hope to achieve with the attacks? It seems a ridiculous strategy and the costs which are already being felt by the people of Gaza was always going to be the outcome. Perhaps Hamas want to make Martyrs of the whole population? With most of the Western governments supporting Israels right 'to defend itself' and the barbaric nature of the Hamas attacks they could well achieve 'martyring' the whole of the Gaza.

It makes you wonder how they view their 'people'?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Hamas have given Netanyahu carte blanche to do what he's always wanted to do with Gaza. The fact internally Netanyahu is facing criticism due to the attacks about failure of intelligence and security will also contribute to his response.

My over simplistic view is Netanyahu need Hamas and Hamas need Netanyahu. They're both central to the others political beliefs and validates the others actions.

What did Hamas hope to achieve with the attacks? It seems a ridiculous strategy and the costs which are already being felt by the people of Gaza was always going to be the outcome. Perhaps Hamas want to make Martyrs of the whole population? With most of the Western governments supporting Israels right 'to defend itself' and the barbaric nature of the Hamas attacks they could well achieve 'martyring' the whole of the Gaza.

I remember the same being said about ISIS and it was pointed out that they were goading the west into military action as it would create more hostility to the west among the civilian population which would inevitably suffer with any attack. That seems as good an explanation as any for what Hamas did. They must have expected a deadly response but, not only don't they care, but it might actually suit their purpose.

Margaret Hodge is an entitled, partisan bitch
    Staggering, you have so much hate inside you, but thanks for letting us know.

I think you need to rethink this. The mass slaughter of innocent Arabs might not bother someone as entitled as you in the slightest, but thank Goodness there are better people than you around.
    I think you probably want to rethink this tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Nutter on the right who hates Arabs Mr Netanyahu?

Nutter on the left who hates Jews Mr Hamas ?

A plague on your houses the both of you

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Staggering, you have so much hate inside you, but thanks for letting us know.
    Not hate; insight.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    supporting the massacre of the innocent, is something we should all respect, i assume we need a sarcasm emoji
    Why would we need a sarcasm emoji when we've got you?

https://reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/s/H118by8m0I

thought this was interesting, a different perspective than a lot of the stories coming out of the region

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I remember the same being said about ISIS and it was pointed out that they were goading the west into military action as it would create more hostility to the west among the civilian population which would inevitably suffer with any attack. That seems as good an explanation as any for what Hamas did. They must have expected a deadly response but, not only don't they care, but it might actually suit their purpose.
    It's safe to assume that Hamas hold their own people in the same high regard they hold the Jewish population.

Netanyahu although not as big of a cuunt than Hamas will fully use Jewish deaths as a reason to do what he's always wanted by bombing and bulldozing Gaza.

It seems that the Israeli army are amassing on the Gaza border in readiness for a ground attack. If this goes ahead then I assume it will involve house-to-house, street-by-street gun fights with terrified civilians trapped in their homes and with crazed Hamas gunmen using them as human shields. I fear the slaughter will be far greater than anything seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

This. How on earth anyone could deliberately shoot an innocent child/baby is beyond my understanding.

https://youtu.be/jeNTmRXVMsc?si=mBp1hUFG3t34SM8B

This was Margaret Hodge , labour politican of Jewish origin basically attacking someone for talking about the Palestinian people and apparently denying Israelis the right to defend themselves

Which is not what he did at all

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    It seems that the Israeli army are amassing on the Gaza border in readiness for a ground attack. If this goes ahead then I assume it will involve house-to-house, street-by-street gun fights with terrified civilians trapped in their homes and with crazed Hamas gunmen using them as human shields. I fear the slaughter will be far greater than anything seen so far.
    The slaughter will be horrific many Israeli soldiers will also die

Terrorisism will never be defeated when it's on this scale . It can be controlled and put in a box but it won't be destroyed.

If the Israelis attack it will be out of a understandable sense of revenge .

But a land invasion may only quieten hamas for a while and unless the reasons for its existence are not tackled ......a two state solution or at least greater rights for Palestinians.......then those killed in this military action will be avenged many times over in terrorist attacks on Israel

I would hope that the west are doing everything they can to try and avoid a major confrontation here

However the words of the various leaders seems to be Israel is allowed to defend itself which at some point is just going to make things far worse

Absolute shambles

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Terrorisism will never be defeated when it's on this scale . It can be controlled and put in a box but it won't be destroyed.

But a land invasion may only quieten hamas for a while and unless the reasons for its existence are not tackled ......a two state solution or at least greater rights for Palestinians.......then those killed in this military action will be avenged many times over in terrorist attacks on Israel

I would hope that the west are doing everything they can to try and avoid a major confrontation here

However the words of the various leaders seems to be Israel is allowed to defend itself which at some point is just going to make things far worse

Absolute shambles
    what the **** do i know but weren't saudi and Israel close to having a closer relationship ? who wants trouble always ?

what the **** do i know but weren't saudi and Israel close to having a closer relationship ? who wants trouble always ?
    It's a sea of snakes at the moment

Just watched some you tube of young London Jewish protestors arguing with young Palestinian youths

Christ

More Sarcasm? Maybe we should have an emoji?

It's a sea of snakes at the moment

Just watched some you tube of young London Jewish protestors arguing with young Palestinian youths

Christ
    you have people like mr dorcus who wants to be the ultimate leftie, celebrating a massacre, call me out if i i have ever celebrated death, that thinking gets people nowhere

More Sarcasm? Maybe we should have an emoji?
    you really dont know anything do you , saudi and isreal were get it on, where is the definition of fascist?

Absolute shambles
    Hamas terror and mass murder has already been followed by another round of Israeli state terror and mass murder before any ground attack - although from a distance so the perpetrators keep their hands 'clean'.

This is collective punishment of an entire trapped people, backed up by a food, water and power blockade that constitutes yet more war crimes. It is clear from the accounts of targets and victims that although some missiles were aimed at Hamas fighters and infrastructure, most was either indiscriminate or deliberately aimed at hospitals, mosques, shelters and the basic necessities for civilian life.

But there will be no Palestinian flags projected onto Downing Street or the White House as a sign of solidarity with innocent victims!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hamas terror and mass murder has already been followed by another round of Israeli state terror and mass murder before any ground attack - although from a distance so the perpetrators keep their hands 'clean'.

This is collective punishment of an entire trapped people, backed up by a food, water and power blockade that constitutes yet more war crimes. It is clear from the accounts of targets and victims that although some missiles were aimed at Hamas fighters and infrastructure, most was either indiscriminate or deliberately aimed at hospitals, mosques, shelters and the basic necessities for civilian life.

But there will be no Palestinian flags projected onto Downing Street or the White House as a sign of solidarity with innocent victims!
    Did you see the footage of some of the bombed areas of gaza ?

Absolute obliteration

No sense of stray missiles taking out civilians , the Israelis are basically flattening civilians on a journey of killing terrorists

It's appalling

This feels like Iraq and Afghanistan all over again. British politicians and media are falling over themselves to justify war crimes e.g cutting off water, energy, food and killing civilians.

As a species we are incapable of learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    This feels like Iraq and Afghanistan all over again. British politicians and media are falling over themselves to justify war crimes e.g cutting off water, energy, food and killing civilians.

As a species we are incapable of learning.
    That's exactly what a few callers on radio 5 were saying tonight

Israel seems to be going full speed into slaughter , its insanity and its going to be disastrous

Russia attacks Ukraine and they are monsters and we have food collections and invite their president over

The Palestinians in Gaza are caught in the middle between hamas and the Israelis

Not only are they not getting invites to meet Sunak they are also getting bombed and being starved out

Jesus wept