I was asked this question on another message board and I thought I would share here in the hope some ideas might develop.

whilst the home support is steady , following the recent liaison , what’s been suggested in respect of improving home support ( considering it’s no longer just about finances ).

Also the same question in respect of away support which has gone down significantly?

There was a meeting with Mehmet Dalman and the head of departments ahead of the game Saturday about this very subject and I am waiting to hear ,the outcome but they are looking at this seriously, I would imagine some deals would be on offer to encourage fans but no doubt the club will then get feedback or complaints from Season ticket holders.

Its not easy unless we are winning every game and at top of league or in the Premier league. So what can we do? The CCSC suggested that we open the club more on non matchdays, make sure the shop is open, maybe later until 8 pm when fans are home from work. Maybe open a cafe that fans can visit at the stadium, get the Museum finished and open, generally make the stadium more accessible to visitors /fans on non match days.

I think we have the pricing right at our ground but please reply with any ideas you have that might increase home attendances.

As for away we really have had it tough in the first 5 games. Ipswich, Leeds, Sunderland Middlesboro , Blackburn , only Leicester and Birmingham have been less than 4 hours away...I am sure our away support will pick up , its very expensive to do an away game and fair play to those that do attend, some never miss a game.