Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post

What annoys me with vapers is they seem to think people want to breath in their disgusting metal candy melon flavours so blow them anywhere and everywhere. It’s disgusting, certainly not something I would want to breathe in.
I went out with a group of girls football coaches ( few from our league and a few from 2 leagues below ) a few weeks ago, had a few drinks, this guy starts Vaping while sat around the table, it was a blend of Apple Pie, Cinnamon and Black Cherry ( I kid you not, but the bloke loved it he said ) a few get a bit arsey and ask him to do it outside, guy refuses, someone take offence and says " look real men smoke cigars, take your poncey puffer and F off outside " , Vaper goes on a massive rant that he is the healthy one as he isnt drinking and beer is more dangerous, by this time the atmosphere of the night has nosedived, a few of us head away to another pub, ended up with Vaper guy getting knocked out by cigar guy by all accounts

the Puffer certainly made me chuckle with his claim that he was healthy as he wasnt drinking