+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 20mph -Protest this saturday on M4-PLAN AHEAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 20mph -Protest this saturday on M4-PLAN AHEAD

I only really get to drive, or even be in a car that isn’t a taxi, when I’m back in Wales. Last time doing so was not too soon after the 20mph change came in. Can only speak from my limited and personal experience of course but the effect felt pretty limited for me, mainly having to be a bit slower and a bit more considerate in built up areas.

The protest does have the feel of something almost performance art or Monty Python-esque about it. Safety concerns aside, as long as it’s peaceful civil disobedience then protest away I guess.

Re: 20mph -Protest this saturday on M4-PLAN AHEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
    I only really get to drive, or even be in a car that isn’t a taxi, when I’m back in Wales. Last time doing so was not too soon after the 20mph change came in. Can only speak from my limited and personal experience of course but the effect felt pretty limited for me, mainly having to be a bit slower and a bit more considerate in built up areas.

The protest does have the feel of something almost performance art or Monty Python-esque about it. Safety concerns aside, as long as it’s peaceful civil disobedience then protest away I guess.

How fast/slow, can tractors go, as there might be a few on the motorway on Saturday ?