+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Italy Achieves Unthinkable World Record. No Child Births in 3 Months

Re: Italy Achieves Unthinkable World Record. No Child Births in 3 Months

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    So what ?

Why don’t you comment on the real issue rather than trying to point score ?

Ultimately the article is still pointing out the correlation between low birth rates and excess mortality

Go figure
    Having read the whole article (go on, give it a try), I can tell you that excess deaths are not mentioned at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Having read the whole article (go on, give it a try), I can tell you that excess deaths are not mentioned at all.
    Let me make it easier for you , it’s probably an article that means net deaths exceeds births for the three month period , but the way it’s worded doesn’t do it any favours.

Lemmings doing what lemmings do

Let me make it easier for you , it’s probably an article that means net deaths exceeds births for the three month period , but the way it’s worded doesn’t do it any favours.

Lemmings doing what lemmings do
    You're right! That is a lot closer to what the article says! But the word 'death' only appears three times (out of over 2600 words), so it's a very minor part. And excess death means something completely different.

When you say 'it's probably an article...' does that mean you didn't read it? Because it does seem like you only looked at the headline.

You're right! That is a lot closer to what the article says! But the word 'death' only appears three times (out of over 2600 words), so it's a very minor part. And excess death means something completely different.

When you say 'it's probably an article...' does that mean you didn't read it? Because it does seem like you only looked at the headline.
    Regardless of the context of the article excess deaths are high against a particular low birth rate , which shouldn’t happen. That’s where you need to be concerned about bra.

Can you really not just admit that you didn't read the article?

It'll reflect better on you if you do, because if you actually read this truly awful piece of writing, thought it was worth posting here, and interpreted it as wrongly as you have in the posts above, I don't know what to think

Can you really not just admit that you didn't read the article?

It'll reflect better on you if you do, because if you actually read this truly awful piece of writing, thought it was worth posting here, and interpreted it as wrongly as you have in the posts above, I don't know what to think
    Wow , a lemming looking at a non lemming and being confused.

Lardy - A person who accepts the political narrative of the day unquestionably;
    consumes mainstream media like it was 1980; and is prone to submissiveness, outbursts of irrational fear, and public shaming of free-thinkers, which is what you’re trying to do here

Lemming doing what lemmings do

UK Parliamentary debate on excess deaths here , nothing fantastically wrong with quoting an official parliamentary debate although the lemmings might not like it, plus Dr Campbell has discussed it and as far as I know his video has not been sensored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97qRUqYLNu0

Link on Japans record low birth rate here https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/econom...new-record-low
    'Dr' Campbell withdrew a video he posted about excess deaths when it was revealed as a load of bollocks.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...light=campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    'Dr' Campbell withdrew a video he posted about excess deaths when it was revealed as a load of bollocks.
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...light=campbell
    They may or may have not been the case , but the data is available otherwise do you think there would be a parliamentary debate about - I don’t.

It may be numerous factors as to why rather that one issue.

They may or may have not been the case , but the data is available otherwise do you think there would be a parliamentary debate about - I don’t.

It may be numerous factors as to why rather that one issue.
    The problem wasn't the stats but non-statisticians using the wrong stats withing the datasets concerned and making gross errors. When contacted about those incorrect calculations used, the good doctor stated that he wasn't a statistician himself, took the figures from someone else and withdrew video concerned when put right by several independent stats and subject matter experts. It was a case of the gullibe and ill-informed believeing the gullible and ill-informed and passing on that false information who are similarly disposed.

The problem wasn't the stats but non-statisticians using the wrong stats withing the datasets concerned and making gross errors. When contacted about those incorrect calculations used by the good doctor (and which he took at face value from someone else) he stated that he wasn't a statistician himself and withdrew the false claims. It was a case of the gullibe and ill-informed believeing the gullible and ill-informed.
    There must be something in it as it’s being debated in parliament and it’s hardly going to be front page news. Hardly a case of people being gullible.

There must be something in it as it’s being debated in parliament and it’s hardly going to be front page news. Hardly a case of people being gullible.
    What is being debated in parliament is not the specific misinformation I referred to.

[QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;5465452]What is being debated in parliament is not the specific misinformation I referred to.[

Perhaps this article from the BMJ is why there is concern for an open debate - doesn’t seem like the BMJ to publish misinformation.

https://www.bmj.com/content/383/bmj.p2371

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5465458]
    What is being debated in parliament is not the specific misinformation I referred to.[

Perhaps this article from the BMJ is why there is concern for an open debate - doesn’t seem like the BMJ to publish misinformation.

https://www.bmj.com/content/383/bmj.p2371
    Well I certainly didn't suggest they do or did. I merely referred to........... oh, never mind

This lemming is very concerned for any free thinker who believes an article saying Italy has had no births in 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    This lemming is very concerned for any free thinker who believes an article saying Italy has had no births in 3 months
    Now that's what I call gullible! Exceedingly.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    You could almost say it was an outburst of irrational fear.

The bra is completely obsessed about this subject. I try to avoid posting in order not to further fuel his obsession. I hope the bra eventually finds peace

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    The bra is completely obsessed about this subject. I try to avoid posting in order not to further fuel his obsession. I hope the bra eventually finds peace
    That’s a shit comeback bra , 1/10

Coming from you though it’s expected.

As an aside not obsessed, just curious and probably worthy of an informed discussion., you could argue though that refusing to have children because of ClimAtE cHange is off the scale bra.

Get back in your box lemming until someone tells you otherwise.

Get back in your box lemming until someone tells you otherwise.
    Do lemmings come in boxes?

That’s a shit comeback bra , 1/10

Coming from you though it’s expected.

As an aside not obsessed, just curious and probably worthy of an informed discussion., you could argue though that refusing to have children because of ClimAtE cHange is off the scale bra.
    Maybe you're wearing the wrong size bra and that's why your argument's not holding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Maybe you're wearing the wrong size bra and that's why your argument's not holding up.
    It’s an observation not an argument, and the point of the article is to highlight that whilst birth rates are generally down death rates are higher than expected ( see BMJ link)

What’s the reason for that do you think. I’m not concerned about whatsoever though, but the general consensus is that many are , which is why it’s been raised in Parliament.

It’s an observation not an argument, and the point of the article is to highlight that whilst birth rates are generally down death rates are higher than expected ( see BMJ link)

What’s the reason for that do you think. I’m not concerned about whatsoever though, but the general consensus is that many are , which is why it’s been raised in Parliament.
    You still haven't read the article.

The point of the article is to say that the birth rate is zero (we all know it's not). It's a 2,600 word article, and the word 'death' appears 3 times.

The article makes arguments like this about Italian men:

"33.33% are Homosexuals
    33.33% are Effeminate Introverted Anti-Social Mentally & Physically Weak Men
    33.33% are Physically incapable of Inseminating a Female or were deemed undesirable for mating by the opposite sex."

You still haven't read the article.

The point of the article is to say that the birth rate is zero (we all know it's not). It's a 2,600 word article, and the word 'death' appears 3 times.

The article makes arguments like this about Italian men:

"33.33% are Homosexuals
    33.33% are Effeminate Introverted Anti-Social Mentally & Physically Weak Men
    33.33% are Physically incapable of Inseminating a Female or were deemed undesirable for mating by the opposite sex."
    We have already established that the initial article could have been presented better, but at the same time it’s raised important issues regarding the low birth rates and excess deaths which have been identified via the BMJ website.

It’s very topical as it coincides with an ongoing Covid enquiry and a parliamentary investigation.

I don’t expect people with your type of demographic or the ten or so regular posters on here to think it’s a big deal , but people who I associate with , people with business interests and young children feel very comfortable with my views and we are usually on the same wavelength.

Have you taken down your Ukraine flags yet?

If you don’t like what’s posted , you can always put me on ignore which is what makes a good harmonious messagebord.

At no point have you corrected me and said you have read the article - because you haven't.

As if I'd put you on ignore! Missing out on a thread like this, with all the increasingly angry and defensive replies you've been writing! It's been a pleasure to take part in, and I really mean that.

Did you know that the article doesn't just disparage Italians? Silly me, of course you didn't, as you haven't read it! It says Japan's birth rate is low because of its "long standing known Racism against other Asian Nationalities & Ethnicities".

It thinks Israel is in the EU, and Germany has left.

Oops! I accidentally did 'my own research'! What a bad lemming I am!

And of course, the headline is....NO BABIES WERE BORN IN ITALY IN THE PAST THREE MONTHS

Now who would believe that, eh?