+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCFC social media

CCFC social media

Maybe I’ve just not noticed it ot maybe not looked in recent seasons but there seems to be a massive uplift on all the social media platforms, content improved massively, they seem massively on it at every corner.

In this day and age it’s needed, not sure if they got a new person in but good to see.

Re: CCFC social media

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Maybe I’ve just not noticed it ot maybe not looked in recent seasons but there seems to be a massive uplift on all the social media platforms, content improved massively, they seem massively on it at every corner.

In this day and age it’s needed, not sure if they got a new person in but good to see.
    Eric likes this.

It’s noticeably better recently

Coverage of under 18 games and under 21 matches that aren’t streamed has got worse mind.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Coverage of under 18 games and under 21 matches that aren’t streamed has got worse mind.
    I don't usually look at Facebook/X/Instagram etc - which may have improved - but the 'video' content on the club site is less than a few years ago. There are occasional 'fun' head-to-head items but much less coverage of training sessions this season. Pre and post press, match highlights (first team, women, u21s and u18s) and post match player interviews are the same as ever.

What ever happened to the other teams - there used to be futbol, a Malaysian team, and a couple of community teams (one with learning disabilities?) and they were all entered into the Goal of the Month competition - which also seems to have died a death.