Thread: Matt Hancock - let’s delay releasing the new variant

Matt Hancock - let’s delay releasing the new variant

https://x.com/matthoyofficial/status...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Covid Enquiry latest

How is that fOlloWINg thE sciEnce

Re: Matt Hancock - let’s delay releasing the new variant

Bojo the WEF puppet was obsessed

Thrilling stuff today. Let's hope if, God forbid, we ever suffer a pandemic again we won't have a Tory government in charge. It's far worse than I thought it might have been.

Anyone who thought Brexit was a good idea (for the country not themselves of course) were not fit to govern in any circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Thrilling stuff today. Let's hope if, God forbid, we ever suffer a pandemic again we won't have a Tory government in charge. It's far worse than I thought it might have been.
    They would have all done the same thing FFS are you that dumb they all did little small changes to make out the whole thing was unplanned.

It was all pre planned and of little consequence to most of the population, otherwise the people in charge. Would have been in bunkers locked away not doing their own things.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Bojo the WEF puppet was obsessed

It would be Nature's way of dealing with about half the contributors on this forum then, myself included!

Maybe the virus was brought to the UK by Theresa May when she visited Wuhan in 2018, stored in Downing St., then released at the right time as part of a cunning plan to cull pensioners and thus avoid the triple lock dilemma.

I would have thought under normal circumstances causing fear and alarm on the public would be deemed a criminal offence.

Still you had the dancing nurses

https://x.com/fatemperor/status/1719...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Mass formation psychosis in full

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    It would be Nature's way of dealing with about half the contributors on this forum then, myself included!

Maybe the virus was brought to the UK by Theresa May when she visited Wuhan in 2018, stored in Downing St., then released at the right time as part of a cunning plan to cull pensioners and thus avoid the triple lock dilemma.
    I think he may have said it because of the data presented to him to be fair for context but we knew that anyway

IMG_4280.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    They would have all done the same thing FFS are you that dumb they all did little small changes to make out the whole thing was unplanned.

It was all pre planned and of little consequence to most of the population, otherwise the people in charge. Would have been in bunkers locked away not doing their own things.
    Don't show yourself to be more stupid than we know you are bra. A Labour government would have handled it differently but greedy business types like you would be winging even more because the lockdowns would likely be longer and you'd be whinging more because of the precious Dosh you would have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Anyone who thought Brexit was a good idea (for the country not themselves of course) were not fit to govern in any circumstance.
    Dave, it want that they thought Brexit was good for the country: Brexit was good for themselves. That's how Johnson and his shitshow got to power and gave us the worst government in living memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post

And the idiot didn't quite appreciate he was talking about his chief cohort of supporters. Apart from anything else he wasn't the brightest occupant of no. 10 we've ever had.

Don't show yourself to be more stupid than we know you are bra. A Labour government would have handled it differently but greedy business types like you would be winging even more because the lockdowns would likely be longer and you'd be whinging more because of the precious Dosh you would have lost.
    They were all in lockstep you absolute whopper. Most western governments were. For reference I didn’t lose any dosh at all. Greedy business types - that’s pathetic bra , have a other go.

You sound bitter as ****

They were all in lockstep you absolute whopper. Most western governments were. For reference I didn’t lose any dosh at all. Greedy business types - that’s pathetic bra , have a other go.

You sound bitter as ****
    Don't talk so much crap you idiot. I'm not in the least bit interested in your conspiracy theories so you could do me the courtesy of not intruding upon my posts. I'm interested in crap government and pray we never see the likes of this one again.

Don't talk so much crap you idiot. I'm not in the least bit interested in your conspiracy theories so you could do me the courtesy of not intruding upon my posts. I'm interested in crap government and pray we never see the likes of this one again.
    Erm as far as I know people are entitled to post what they like you whopper, and western governments were all in lockstep.Labour would have been worse IMHO

Erm as far as I know people are entitled to post what they like you whopper, and western governments were all in lockstep.Labour would have been worse IMHO
    Erm as far as I know you twat one can also avoid reading the deranged scribblings of an obsessive.

Erm as far as I know you twat one can also avoid reading the deranged scribblings of an obsessive.
    Grow up FFS

Grow up FFS
    F*** off

F*** off

Hard man

Hard man
    Nutter 😂

Nutter 😂
    Goodnight Dorcas.

Goodnight Dorcas.
    Goodnight Irene

Imagine corbyn had been in control, another dithering Drakeford ffs. Where is he now? Still dressed up as a gimp in some bunker on the outskirts of Moscow ? Whoever would have been in control would have been woeful. Still, you can’t argue with the average age of those who did die, 82 was it?

It's quite funny really. Millions of hours, and words, and pounds, and all about swearing and takeaway meals. It's not actually a 'COVID inquiry', that will never happen..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's quite funny really. Millions of hours, and words, and pounds, and all about swearing and takeaway meals. It's not actually a 'COVID inquiry', that will never happen..
    Of course it’s not , otherwise you would have real problems.

Ultimately people should be angry with their governments, who used wildly inaccurate algorithms, deleted what’s app messages, paid friends for government contracts, deliberately manipulated the public with scare tactics , held parties whilst telling the public to stay home (they had the data at hand and still held them - knowing that they must have known there was no risk ) destroyed businesses, closed schools , brought in visual reminders ( masks) spent billions advertising a vaccine with limited effectiveness and didn’t prevent transmission etc etc etc
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's all a bit boring after a while but so many lies are being told in front of those enquiry KCs and Barristers

They know it , the KCs know it

Cummings was running around like a rat in a back yard

Shocking tory filth the lot of them