+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another £10 million wasted by the muppets

Re: Another £10 million wasted by the muppets

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cardiff is a medium sized city like Coventry, Leicester etc

But it attracts the sporting and entertainment events that even places twice the size like Glasgow would struggle to host

Therefore big bands at the principality bring in say 100000 people that the city cannot really compete with

It's the same with big football and rugby games

These events are 4 or 5 times a season and the trains and roads simply can't cope

If the transport system is going to be improved and invested in then is it worth the money if a week after a european football size game or similar the roads are back to normal and lots of train services are taken off rota ?

If Bristol , Southampton , Nottingham , Coventry , Leicester etc held a few games or events a year that drew huge crowds would the various city councils invest in new trains and roads ?

Could Bristol cope with big demands on its transport system at the moment ?

The answer is no , it's already completely clogged like Cardiff
    No way Bristol could cope with a huge stadium and 100,000 people trying to leave the centre, even the main train station isn’t very central. The traffic there was worse than cardiff is now 20 yrs ago….

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Wow even Drippy's biggest fan is having a go at him

Even RT couldn't do any worse!
    He's taking the piss

He's taking the piss
    You’d think that was obvious, but this chap thought trains were the same thing as cars a few weeks ago so won’t know about hs2.

Not sure how being ok about driving at 20 makes someone Drakefords biggest fan though. Strange logic but hey ho!

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Millions wasted on a rail project, promised for years, out of control costs and it seems welsh labour have dropped the whole thing on a whim.
    What a shambles.

It’s time for the tories to be given a chance in wales, this wouldn’t happen on their watch
    I love a bit of satire.

Ever heard of HS2? Another rail project where lots has been wasted and a project massively trimmed with massive rising costs

Not wasting it on gimmicks?

Maybe not shutting down the economy on a COVID-19 whim, maybe not slowing down tourism?

You can't say we are not building any more roads and we won't allow any more trains?

This will further damage tourism and the economy.
    Let's be honest. You dislike it when the Welsh Government spends money and dislike it when they don't. Regardless of whatever the WG does, you'll oppose it and criticise.

Michelle Mone finally admits role in £200million PPE deal uncovered by the Mirror

Tory peer Baroness Mone has finally admitted to her role in a £200m government PPE deal alongside her billionaire husband Doug Barrowman after the Mirror exposed their involvement with firm PPE Medpro
    Mone
    Mone previously denied involvement with PPE Medpro

By Nick Sommerlad Investigations Mirror Edito09:46, 7 Nov 2023

He's taking the piss
    My bad didn't realise.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Michelle Mone finally admits role in £200million PPE deal uncovered by the Mirror

Tory peer Baroness Mone has finally admitted to her role in a £200m government PPE deal alongside her billionaire husband Doug Barrowman after the Mirror exposed their involvement with firm PPE Medpro
    Mone
    Mone previously denied involvement with PPE Medpro

By Nick Sommerlad Investigations Mirror Edito09:46, 7 Nov 2023
    And some want people like this in power in Wales

Not wasting it on gimmicks?

Maybe not shutting down the economy on a COVID-19 whim, maybe not slowing down tourism?

You can't say we are not building any more roads and we won't allow any more trains?

This will further damage tourism and the economy.
    A Covid whim? Yes it was all like a cold wasn’t it? Tell that to the relatives of the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    My bad didn't realise.
    Added to it really.

But since covid the schemes costs have become unaffordable

Isn't that sensible ?
    Is that what you said when phase two of HS2 was scrapped?

I feel like it was different somehow?

Ah yes, this is what you said only a couple of weeks ago when the Tories cancelled a rail project post Covid..

Strikes me that to get any honesty from you, you need to have the party involved withheld because you say completely different things depending which party did something.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...or-wrong/page4

"What a bunch of jokers at the conference , clapping like dull seals , hoping the public don't notice"

"Well if the clarts in the northern seats who voted tory stick with them then that's their choice but they can't complain"

"More police , more hospitals , more trains !
    Thump fists
    Clap at conference
    Lie
    Start again"

"They are all tossers
    I hope if they are given a hammering at the election the opposition parties shape up and start acting in some sort of unwritten deal to keep them out
    Dreadful bunch of chancers"

"What a chancer
    Typical tory
    Send him to the tower"

"The Tories have lied to the people yet again yet even here you can't admit what a disingenuous bunch of tossers they are"

"I’d rather be unhinged than support a bunch of vile racists who have destroyed the UK."

"There we go again , old I don't tory letting the tories off the hook .....again"

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post

Ah yes, this is what you said only a couple of weeks ago when the Tories cancelled a rail project post Covid..

Strikes me that to get any honesty from you, you need to have the party involved withheld because you say completely different things depending which party did something.

"What a bunch of jokers at the conference , clapping like dull seals , hoping the public don't notice"

"Well if the clarts in the northern seats who voted tory stick with them then that's their choice but they can't complain"

Thump fists
    Clap at conference
    Lie
    Start again"

"They are all tossers
    I hope if they are given a hammering at the election the opposition parties shape up and start acting in some sort of unwritten deal to keep them out

"What a chancer
    Typical tory
    Send him to the tower"

"The Tories have lied to the people yet again yet even here you can't admit what a disingenuous bunch of tossers they are"

"I’d rather be unhinged than support a bunch of vile racists who have destroyed the UK."

"There we go again , old I don't tory letting the tories off the hook .....again"
    I think it's great that you are actually whizzing through the slappings you have been given

You are clinging to suella the rancid old bitch and even she's not right wing enough for you

It's great

I think it's great that you are actually whizzing through the slappings you have been given

You are clinging to suella the rancid old bitch and even she's not right wing enough for you

It's great
    Rancid old bitch. You really are the gift that keeps on giving!

My mates think she's an utter cnnt

I agree

My mates think she's an utter cnnt

I agree
    Cool story, gutted I missed that party

You certainly wouldn't have been invited on account of you being a tory cnnt

You certainly wouldn't have been invited on account of you being a tory cnnt
    Ffs, I just can't get a break!

She's a Horrible ****.

😆

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    😆
    You would also have been left out in the cold

Sorry

You would also have been left out in the cold

Sorry
    I actually didn't mean to reply to that comment but it was too late to edit it. I meant to laugh at something you said.

How you refer to women, Starmer's Labour would ostracise you. It's a bit archaic.

Do you still go to games Sludge?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    I actually didn't mean to reply to that comment but it was too late to edit it. I meant to laugh at something you said.

How you refer to women, Starmer's Labour would ostracise you. It's a bit archaic.

Do you still go to games Sludge?
    I couldn't give a toss about starmer

I just vote to kick the Tories

Yes

Millions wasted on a rail project, promised for years, out of control costs and it seems welsh labour have dropped the whole thing on a whim.
    What a shambles.

It’s time for the tories to be given a chance in wales, this wouldn’t happen on their watch
    Is this a joke? Have you forgotten about the Garden Bridge? £43M down the drain.

Thump fists
    Clap at conference
    Lie
    Start again"

"They are all tossers

"What a chancer
    Typical tory
    Send him to the tower"

International

You’d think that was obvious, but this chap thought trains were the same thing as cars a few weeks ago so won’t know about hs2.

Not sure how being ok about driving at 20 makes someone Drakefords biggest fan though. Strange logic but hey ho!
    Read your posts, everyone knows you are superdrippy, you'll attempt to justify any daft idea, then deflect when you realise it's undefendable and utter nonesense.