+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Terrorism Annual Turnover In The Billions

Terrorism Annual Turnover In The Billions

The Hamas Annual Turnover is $1billion

Just image how much good that could do to supporting Gaza poorest folk for peaceful causes rather than funding a military Terrorists group , rather than using the money to fund putting them them in the firing line to die for the money that should be saving them

Isis : top the funding league with a $2 bn turnover ( well they did build a country with their own currency whilst burning Christians & abusing women )

Trailing in 3rd is Hezbollah $700 million annually.

Re: Terrorism Annual Turnover In The Billions

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The Hamas Annual Turnover is $1billion

Just image how much good that could do to supporting Gaza poorest folk for peaceful causes rather than funding a military Terrorists group , rather than using the money to fund putting them them in the firing line to die for the money that should be saving them

Isis : top the funding league with a $2 bn turnover ( well they did build a country with their own currency whilst burning Christians & abusing women )

Trailing in 3rd is Hezbollah $700 million annually.
    They'll probably start buying premier league football clubs with that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    They'll probably start buying premier league football clubs with that kind of money.
    starting in the North East perhaps..

Well the weakness of people will always turn the blind eye to the obvious.

Happy marching .

I must admit, it would be nice if more people who claim to care about the fate of Palestine so much would call out the murderous, ultra-rich maniacs who actually rule it a little more. It would be progress if they did so I think

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I must admit, it would be nice if more people who claim to care about the fate of Palestine so much would call out the murderous, ultra-rich maniacs who actually rule it a little more. It would be progress if they did so I think
    Isn't Qatar the main funder of Hamas? Don't they put money into the health, education and local government services in Gaza run by Hamas - the civil and political structures that were not labelled terrorist until a few years ago? Don't they also put money and weapons into the al-Qassam Brigades that were labelled terrorist 20 years ago and proscribed by most western states?

Qatar where the FIFA World Cup was held last year?

Qatar which owns large parts of London?

The Qatari royal family that are best mates with Chas 3.

Qatar which is closely allied to the UK - economically, diplomatically and militarily.

Qatar which is part of the Gulf Cooperation Council that the UK government is negotiating with to get a new trade deal?

Mind you, I don't believe the UK government when it makes its timid and weaselly claims that it cares about 'the fate of Palestine' so maybe it is no big deal!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Isn't Qatar the main funder of Hamas? Don't they put money into the health, education and local government services in Gaza run by Hamas - the civil and political structures that were not labelled terrorist until a few years ago? Don't they also put money and weapons into the al-Qassam Brigades that were labelled terrorist 20 years ago and proscribed by most western states?

Qatar which is closely allied to the UK - economically, diplomatically and militarily.

Qatar which is part of the Gulf Cooperation Council that the UK government is negotiating with to get a new trade deal?

Mind you, I don't believe the UK government when it makes its timid and weaselly claims that it cares about 'the fate of Palestine' so maybe it is no big deal!
    Classic example. It's always the UK's fault.

And they are valid points. But why can't the organisers of the marches make clear they are marches against Hamas and against terrorism? That's not the tone we hear is it?

Classic example. It's always the UK's fault.

And they are valid points. But why can't the organisers of the marches make clear they are marches against Hamas and against terrorism? That's not the tone we hear is it?
    Because they are marches for a ceasefire, and for freedom and justice for Palestine. They have made the purpose very clear. Most people on the marches (including military veterans and Jewish people) have already drawn a clear line between Hamas and the Palestinian people. Most have denounced the 7 October attack, murders and kidnapping. Hamas were responsible for most of the deaths and atrocities on 7 October. But Israel is responsible for most of the deaths, atrocities and war crimes since. The marches are about the situation in Gaza now.

I don't doubt at all most are there for peace. I've been on a few of them myself for the Iraq war. But these do *feel* different, with the caveat that I haven't been on any in this conflict.

But do you honestly, in your heart of heart not think that there is a seriously malicious underbelly to this?

I mean look at this from the PSC for Manchester..on the day that 1400 Israelis were murdered, they praise the 'resistance'. I mean, they got suspended or whatever, which is good, but imagine the thought process and culture to think praising them was okay?!

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/uk-palestine-solidarity-campaign-punishes-manchester-branch

This is what frustrates me, because there obviously are many - the overwhelming majority - who are for peace, but there's a pretty vile underbelly associated with these marches and personally I'd have nothing to do with them. I don't actually think they bring us closer to peace in the middle east or to a more harmonious set of community relations here.

I don't doubt at all most are there for peace. I've been on a few of them myself for the Iraq war. But these do *feel* different, with the caveat that I haven't been on any in this conflict.

But do you honestly, in your heart of heart not think that there is a seriously malicious underbelly to this?

I mean look at this from the PSC for Manchester..on the day that 1400 Israelis were murdered, they praise the 'resistance'. I mean, they got suspended or whatever, which is good, but imagine the thought process and culture to think praising them was okay?!

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...chester-branch

This is what frustrates me, because there obviously are many - the overwhelming majority - who are for peace, but there's a pretty vile underbelly associated with these marches and personally I'd have nothing to do with them. I don't actually think they bring us closer to peace in the middle east or to a more harmonious set of community relations here.
    You could write for the torygraph with hyperbole like that

There are probably going to be 100000 people on this rally

If there was a malicious underbelly then what do you think would happen and what do you think will happen ?

I must admit, it would be nice if more people who m to care about the fate of Palestine so much would call out the murderous, ultra-rich maniacs who actually rule it a little more. It would be progress if they did so I think
    That's never going to happen as they wont have many causes to moan , rant and march about .

I find it sad there was no march in sympathy of the peaceful women and children of Israel at that concert , some were multiple rapes , beheading , babies butchered , its barbaric , anyone one marching at this point is supporting terrorism as Hamas billions funds the marches , banners , slogans , media and suck in the fools or antisemitic folk who have in their DNA , the Jews are hated that's it .

It makes me chuckle when I see gay rainbow banners in the march , have they seen what they do to gay folk in the extreme Muslim stats ,how woman can join the marches is beyond me as they are treated like shit , children don't get education , they talk of water supplies ffs how much would there billions provide gallons .. No democracy , why does the left pin its badge to that crap

Don't march or play sucker to Hamas , and see what happens .

If the ordinary folk of Gaza had a choice of pea e they woudl take it sasdly they cant as thyey are rulled by a Terrorists sadly allowed to grow by Israile ,when theh stepped out of Gazza 0n 2005 where the IDF and 9000 Israeli citizens living in 25 settlements were evicted. By 22 September 2005, Israel's withdrawal from the entire Gaza Strip to the 1967 Green Line, and the eviction of the four settlements in Samaria .

Now in whose book is that not a country trying to appease all it did was allow a Terrorists back organisation whose only mission is not peace but the destruction of Israel, they flatly refuse to negotiate on any point or recognise Israel, they want them dead , so why should Israel recognise how do we get peace one one side will not negotiate, lay down its rockets , spend its money on peace , their is no solution except war sadly . Hamas called it , Hamas getting it , sadly innocents die its happened all over the world for centuries , 25,000 people died in Dresden , at the end of WW2, Russian Ukraine butchering each others innocents ( no enough real marches as we see upon us now ) perhaps the one side is not so Jewish and there is no ( political gain )

Hamas by their actions ( they know this ) kill as many Palestinians as the Israel's , its simple .........

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You could write for the torygraph with hyperbole like that

There are probably going to be 100000 people on this rally

If there was a malicious underbelly then what do you think would happen and what do you think will happen ?
    Do you read the telegraph do you?

You honestly don't think there is some pretty dodgy views latching on to the pro-palestine marches? I'm very happy to admit it's a small minority but I don't think it can be denied can it? Really?

Do you read the telegraph do you?

You honestly don't think there is some pretty dodgy views latching on to the pro-palestine marches? I'm very happy to admit it's a small minority but I don't think it can be denied can it? Really?
    A minority of tories are ok

It's an incredibly small minority

A minority of tories are ok

It's an incredibly small minority
    You've avoided the question Sludgey.

You've avoided the question Sludgey.
    You will have to ask it again , I ignore most of your pro right wing nonsense to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Qatar which owns large parts of London?

The Qatari royal family that are best mates with Chas 3.

The Obama presidency was very generous towards funding terrorism in the middle east, and if the conspiracy theorists are to be believed, He's currently in the basement pulling the current perverts strings. All roads lead to Obama
    These people are sick.
    Dark to light
    Q

You will have to ask it again , I ignore most of your pro right wing nonsense to be honest
    As below. Was based on that classic right-wing area of criticising antisemitism, promotion of violence, xenophobia etc etc..

As below. Was based on that classic right-wing area of criticising antisemitism, promotion of violence, xenophobia etc etc..

I can't stand the Tories but one or two are tolerable

There is no 100 percent in life

If 50 people are arrested on Saturday out of 100000 marchers you will be all over it like a fox news reporter

I can't stand the Tories but one or two are tolerable

There is no 100 percent in life

If 50 people are arrested on Saturday out of 100000 marchers you will be all over it like a fox news reporter
    So that would be okay then? Does it depend what they are arrested for?

So that would be okay then? Does it depend what they are arrested for?
    Yes it does

Obstruction

Drunk in a public place

Let's say 35 people are nicked for that

A bit naughty but not serious

I could accept that sort of behaviour from a minority out of 100000

Beating the crap into an old fella in his war medals ?

Very nasty and would deserve 5 years in my opinion

Firing rockets at the cenotaph ?

10 years

What mental maze are you getting yourself into here ?