+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: PANDEMIC

  1. #1

    PANDEMIC

    OkÖ..for interest and discussion rather than banal comments and mud-slinging.
    Just finished a book with an interesting ending: (PANDEMIC by James Barrington Ė published in 2005).

    This is the synopsis

    Off the island of Crete an illicit diver finds a 30-year-old aircraft wreck on the seabed. From amongst the corpses still strapped inside he recovers a steel case containing four sealed flasks. The rogue diver manages to cut one of them open . . . but within twelve hours succumbs to a hideous death.

    Trouble-shooter Paul Richter is delegated to investigate the source of the mystery killer, but encounters far more questions than answers.
    >Why has the CIA directed total destruction of the aircraft's remnants?
    >Why is a hit team roaming the island to eliminate anyone with close knowledge of the missing flasks?
    >Who is now picking off members of the hit team itself?
    >Why are retired agents back in America getting professionally eliminated?

    NowÖ..before reading this I turned down the offer of another Covid booster.....
    ** Spoiler alert **
    The link below gives the end of the novel once the main CIA perpetrator is held, and the Epilogue then gives some very interesting factsÖ.at 20 pages itís a bit of a read, but quite thought provoking.
    https://libertybs.co.uk/Pandemic.pdf

    Are events really controlled by malevolent forces?

  2. #2
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,805

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    OkÖ..for interest and discussion rather than banal comments and mud-slinging.
    Just finished a book with an interesting ending: (PANDEMIC by James Barrington Ė published in 2005).

    This is the synopsis

    Off the island of Crete an illicit diver finds a 30-year-old aircraft wreck on the seabed. From amongst the corpses still strapped inside he recovers a steel case containing four sealed flasks. The rogue diver manages to cut one of them open . . . but within twelve hours succumbs to a hideous death.

    Trouble-shooter Paul Richter is delegated to investigate the source of the mystery killer, but encounters far more questions than answers.
    >Why has the CIA directed total destruction of the aircraft's remnants?
    >Why is a hit team roaming the island to eliminate anyone with close knowledge of the missing flasks?
    >Who is now picking off members of the hit team itself?
    >Why are retired agents back in America getting professionally eliminated?

    NowÖ..before reading this I turned down the offer of another Covid booster.....
    ** Spoiler alert **
    The link below gives the end of the novel once the main CIA perpetrator is held, and the Epilogue then gives some very interesting factsÖ.at 20 pages itís a bit of a read, but quite thought provoking.
    https://libertybs.co.uk/Pandemic.pdf

    Are events really controlled by malevolent forces?

    Well done for resisting the CCMB brownshirts and taking a pass on the booster that doesn't boost
    AIDS and Covid the connection ? FAUCI
    Eugenics, Bill Gates old man. However, the gold star fact checking outfit Snopes will tell you otherwise
    the drip of info is turning into a flood and will ramp up even more when the undemocrats remove resident Paedo and try to install M.O
    i don't think it'll work though, Inflation through the roof, energy prices, house prices out of reach, the federal reserve note being dumped for Brics around the word, 2 wars on the go with a 3rd around the corner but yes, events really are controlled by malevolent forces IMO, and this has been behind the efforts to remove O.M. Bad, he messed up their plan, H. Rotten Clinton was supposed to win, they had even done the magazine covers for her it's a shit show all over just look at what we have running the UK, Macron another deep state puppet, but for all the crap going on I'm of the opinion that the world will heal after 2024 with the real criminals being brought to justice.
    Dark to Light
    Q

  3. #3

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Ok…..for interest and discussion rather than banal comments and mud-slinging.
    Just finished a book with an interesting ending: (PANDEMIC by James Barrington – published in 2005).

    This is the synopsis

    Off the island of Crete an illicit diver finds a 30-year-old aircraft wreck on the seabed. From amongst the corpses still strapped inside he recovers a steel case containing four sealed flasks. The rogue diver manages to cut one of them open . . . but within twelve hours succumbs to a hideous death.

    Trouble-shooter Paul Richter is delegated to investigate the source of the mystery killer, but encounters far more questions than answers.
    >Why has the CIA directed total destruction of the aircraft's remnants?
    >Why is a hit team roaming the island to eliminate anyone with close knowledge of the missing flasks?
    >Who is now picking off members of the hit team itself?
    >Why are retired agents back in America getting professionally eliminated?

    Now…..before reading this I turned down the offer of another Covid booster.....
    ** Spoiler alert **
    The link below gives the end of the novel once the main CIA perpetrator is held, and the Epilogue then gives some very interesting facts….at 20 pages it’s a bit of a read, but quite thought provoking.
    https://libertybs.co.uk/Pandemic.pdf

    Are events really controlled by malevolent forces?
    sounds like an extract from the book ' the story of the committee of 300 ' !!

  4. #4
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    15,720

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    sounds like an extract from the book ' the story of the committee of 300 ' !!
    Sounds like an extract from the book 'Wibble - the inside story!'

  5. #5

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Well done for resisting the CCMB brownshirts and taking a pass on the booster that doesn't boost
    AIDS and Covid the connection ? FAUCI
    Eugenics, Bill Gates old man. However, the gold star fact checking outfit Snopes will tell you otherwise
    the drip of info is turning into a flood and will ramp up even more when the undemocrats remove resident Paedo and try to install M.O
    i don't think it'll work though, Inflation through the roof, energy prices, house prices out of reach, the federal reserve note being dumped for Brics around the word, 2 wars on the go with a 3rd around the corner but yes, events really are controlled by malevolent forces IMO, and this has been behind the efforts to remove O.M. Bad, he messed up their plan, H. Rotten Clinton was supposed to win, they had even done the magazine covers for her it's a shit show all over just look at what we have running the UK, Macron another deep state puppet, but for all the crap going on I'm of the opinion that the world will heal after 2024 with the real criminals being brought to justice.
    Dark to Light
    Q

  6. #6

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Well done for resisting the CCMB brownshirts and taking a pass on the booster that doesn't boost
    AIDS and Covid the connection ? FAUCI
    Eugenics, Bill Gates old man. However, the gold star fact checking outfit Snopes will tell you otherwise
    the drip of info is turning into a flood and will ramp up even more when the undemocrats remove resident Paedo and try to install M.O
    i don't think it'll work though, Inflation through the roof, energy prices, house prices out of reach, the federal reserve note being dumped for Brics around the word, 2 wars on the go with a 3rd around the corner but yes, events really are controlled by malevolent forces IMO, and this has been behind the efforts to remove O.M. Bad, he messed up their plan, H. Rotten Clinton was supposed to win, they had even done the magazine covers for her it's a shit show all over just look at what we have running the UK, Macron another deep state puppet, but for all the crap going on I'm of the opinion that the world will heal after 2024 with the real criminals being brought to justice.
    Dark to Light
    Q
    If the all powerful, world ruling, clandestine organisation wanted Hilary to win, why didnít she?

    If they didnít want Trump in charge, why didnít they rig the election?

    If they canít rig elections, why do so many Q followers believe Biden winning was rigged?

  7. #7
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,805

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    If the all powerful, world ruling, clandestine organisation wanted Hilary to win, why didnít she?

    If they didnít want Trump in charge, why didnít they rig the election?

    If they canít rig elections, why do so many Q followers believe Biden winning was rigged?
    Trust the plan Kev 👍
    Dark to Light
    NCSWIC
    "Q"

  8. #8

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Trust the plan Kev 👍
    Dark to Light
    NCSWIC
    "Q"
    The plan that has, according to you, already once failed massively?

  9. #9
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,805

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    The plan that has, according to you, already once failed massively?
    Just because you cannot see it doesnít mean it isnít happening!!!
    John F. Kennedy got assassinated in 1963, the C.I.A coined the phrase conspiracy theory to cover up his murder.

    60 years later we now know that the conspiracy theory mob were correct!!!

    The not for me vax brigade told you, the injection was never approved, and that it was only ever given license to be injected because the government told you it was safe and effective and that there was no other medication.

    We now know there was a massive cover up of trial data especially from Pfizer regarding deaths and the meaningless testing designed to favour results.

    It doesnít make me feel any better having not taken the shit, as all my family has

    You believed these lies and tried to belittle those who said no thanks
    It was not effective
    It is not safe
    There were/are alternative therapeutics
    Hydroxychloroquine was trashed by the fake news, peer reviewed publications say itís effective
    Ivermectin was trashed by the fake news, peer reviewed publications say itís effective
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing blood clots
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing accelerated cancers
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was an abnormal rise in the death of young people
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing problems with fertility for men and women
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing auto immune disease
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing myocarditis
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing pericarditis

    You believed that wearing masks could prevent the spread of the Virus
    Many peer reviewed publications said this was untrue

    You believed that green T shirt man and his fantasy of crushing the army of Russia
    Itís taken the massacre of the Ukrainian armed forces before the fake news has started to walk back their lies
    Snake Island, it never happened, you believed it
    The ghost of Kiev, it never happened, you believed it

    But you kept taking shots and boosters
    And, you had to take a fake test just to see if you had the virus.
    (which was very nasty to a sector of people, the people who should have been specifically
    targeted for special measure during the outbreak)

    You will eat bugs
    You will cave to the CBDC
    You will cave to the climate nonsense
    You will be happy living in your 15 minute cities
    You will go along with the next Scamdemic
    You will be happy with a chip implant
    You accepted ivy league scientists being silenced in favour of TV doctors like Hilary Jones
    You accepted that the flu basically disappeared for a holiday
    You believed Boris Johnson and his stooges
    You believe there is a difference between Sunak and Starmer
    You believed that cutting 6" of a door was effective
    You thought walking around a supermarket with the middle aisle blocked off
    was perfectly normal

    Cuckolds are making it easy for governments to trample over people
    I bet you use self service checkouts and pay with your phone

    I used to take the piss out of my Grandad for going on the poll tax riots and going ballistic at the telly every time thatcherís face came on it

    I believe that the public are going through a mass awakening to the lies, but on the basis that its taken 60 years for the Kennedy murder to get exposed, and the consequences of what evil people have done regarding the pox Iíll not live long enough to see the expose. You however, are in the lost 15% and will believe whatever Kay Burley tells you tomorrow night

    Pox.jpg

    These people are evil
    You cannot tell the people, you have to show them
    Dark to Light
    Trust the plan
    NCSWIC
    We have it all
    "Q"

    have a good evening

  10. #10

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Just because you cannot see it doesn’t mean it isn’t happening!!!
    John F. Kennedy got assassinated in 1963, the C.I.A coined the phrase conspiracy theory to cover up his murder.

    60 years later we now know that the conspiracy theory mob were correct!!!

    The not for me vax brigade told you, the injection was never approved, and that it was only ever given license to be injected because the government told you it was safe and effective and that there was no other medication.

    We now know there was a massive cover up of trial data especially from Pfizer regarding deaths and the meaningless testing designed to favour results.

    It doesn’t make me feel any better having not taken the shit, as all my family has

    You believed these lies and tried to belittle those who said no thanks
    It was not effective
    It is not safe
    There were/are alternative therapeutics
    Hydroxychloroquine was trashed by the fake news, peer reviewed publications say it’s effective
    Ivermectin was trashed by the fake news, peer reviewed publications say it’s effective
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing blood clots
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing accelerated cancers
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was an abnormal rise in the death of young people
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing problems with fertility for men and women
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing auto immune disease
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing myocarditis
    The not for me brigade told you that the pox was causing pericarditis

    You believed that wearing masks could prevent the spread of the Virus
    Many peer reviewed publications said this was untrue

    You believed that green T shirt man and his fantasy of crushing the army of Russia
    It’s taken the massacre of the Ukrainian armed forces before the fake news has started to walk back their lies
    Snake Island, it never happened, you believed it
    The ghost of Kiev, it never happened, you believed it

    But you kept taking shots and boosters
    And, you had to take a fake test just to see if you had the virus.
    (which was very nasty to a sector of people, the people who should have been specifically
    targeted for special measure during the outbreak)

    You will eat bugs
    You will cave to the CBDC
    You will cave to the climate nonsense
    You will be happy living in your 15 minute cities
    You will go along with the next Scamdemic
    You will be happy with a chip implant
    You accepted ivy league scientists being silenced in favour of TV doctors like Hilary Jones
    You accepted that the flu basically disappeared for a holiday
    You believed Boris Johnson and his stooges
    You believe there is a difference between Sunak and Starmer
    You believed that cutting 6" of a door was effective
    You thought walking around a supermarket with the middle aisle blocked off
    was perfectly normal

    Cuckolds are making it easy for governments to trample over people
    I bet you use self service checkouts and pay with your phone

    I used to take the piss out of my Grandad for going on the poll tax riots and going ballistic at the telly every time thatcher’s face came on it

    I believe that the public are going through a mass awakening to the lies, but on the basis that its taken 60 years for the Kennedy murder to get exposed, and the consequences of what evil people have done regarding the pox I’ll not live long enough to see the expose. You however, are in the lost 15% and will believe whatever Kay Burley tells you tomorrow night

    Pox.jpg

    These people are evil
    You cannot tell the people, you have to show them
    Dark to Light
    Trust the plan
    NCSWIC
    We have it all
    "Q"

    have a good evening
    on a slightly different topic Q

    All January 6th tapes to be released today .all 44,000 hours of it apparently

    Hmmm

  11. #11
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    15,720

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Nurse? Nurse?

  12. #12

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Think weíve just read the next Tory manifesto.

  13. #13
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,805

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    on a slightly different topic Q

    All January 6th tapes to be released today .all 44,000 hours of it apparently

    Hmmm
    Was just having a look at some of it, insurrection

  14. #14

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Was just having a look at some of it, insurrection
    more like the Boston tea party looking at it

    interesting timing i must say

  15. #15

    Re: PANDEMIC

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    more like the Boston tea party looking at it

    interesting timing i must say
    Do you know what the Boston Tea Party was?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •