+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Porn Star Footballers

  1. #1

    Porn Star Footballers

    Stan Bowles

    Robin Friday

    Rodger Gibbins

  2. #2

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Frank Worthington
    Dean Holdsworth
    Paul Wimbleton(sp?)

  3. #3

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Frank Worthington
    Dean Holdsworth
    Paul Wimbleton(sp?)
    Frank Worthington , One Hump Or Two

    He liked to blow his own trumpet

    Odd taste in women though

  4. #4

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Frank Worthington , One Hump Or Two

    He liked to blow his own trumpet

    Odd taste in women though
    “In 1972 he undertook a medical at Liverpool ahead of a proposed transfer to the club. On hearing that Worthington had high blood pressure, manager Bill Shankly sent him to Majorca for a week for health reasons. After encounters with five separate women, including a former Miss Great Britain, during the break, he returned showing higher blood pressure and the transfer fell through”

  5. #5

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    “In 1972 he undertook a medical at Liverpool ahead of a proposed transfer to the club. On hearing that Worthington had high blood pressure, manager Bill Shankly sent him to Majorca for a week for health reasons. After encounters with five separate women, including a former Miss Great Britain, during the break, he returned showing higher blood pressure and the transfer fell through”
    At the time the other rumour circulating was that he had copped a dose of the clap and that was the real reason as to why the Liverpool transfer fell through. A great player though, a real maverick and the sort of player you'd pay good money to see play.

  6. #6

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    ...you'd pay good money to see play.
    Agree, though on a football pitch not in Raymond's Revuebar!

  7. #7

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Any Italian footballer from the 70s/80s

  8. #8

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Frank Worthington and Mandy Rice Davies

    The dirty old rotter

    Peter Shilton is in his book too

    Naughty

  9. #9

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    “In 1972 he undertook a medical at Liverpool ahead of a proposed transfer to the club. On hearing that Worthington had high blood pressure, manager Bill Shankly sent him to Majorca for a week for health reasons. After encounters with five separate women, including a former Miss Great Britain, during the break, he returned showing higher blood pressure and the transfer fell through”
    Booze and fags his downfall

    Big elvis fan , dressed like an idiot

  10. #10

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Is this thread about players that acted like pornstars or just looked like them? If it's the latter I nominate Terry McDermott. Actually, Graeme Souness is a good shout for both.

  11. #11
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    15,723

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is this thread about players that acted like pornstars or just looked like them? If it's the latter I nominate Terry McDermott. Actually, Graeme Souness is a good shout for both.
    Graeme 'Dirk Digler' Souness?

  12. #12

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Mario Kempes & Leopoldo Luque

  13. #13

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is this thread about players that acted like pornstars or just looked like them? If it's the latter I nominate Terry McDermott. Actually, Graeme Souness is a good shout for both.
    It's both now mate

    Fire away

  14. #14

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Brian Flynn in ‘Not So White As Snow White & The 7 Dwarves’

  15. #15

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Richard Carpenter - "Chippy is a pornstar"

  16. #16
    First Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Llantwit Major
    Posts
    2,591

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Our own Tarki Micalef.
    The ultimate bouffant hair from a late 70's Prince of Wales showing.

  17. #17

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Our own Tarki Micalef.
    The ultimate bouffant hair from a late 70's Prince of Wales showing.
    Only a short chap but lots of energy

    Looked like George Micheal

    But obviously played for a different team

  18. #18

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Mickey Thomas in the back seat of a VW Golf

  19. #19

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Only a short chap but lots of energy

    Looked like George Micheal

    But obviously played for a different team
    Of course his dad had the restaurant on Cowbridge Rd. Knew the dad, nice guy, but not Tarki. If there ever was a super sub it was him. Good for 20 mins but useless as a starter.

  20. #20

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Graeme 'Dirk Digler' Souness?
    I'd never heard that. Rich, famous, massive cock. The trifecta!

  21. #21

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Of course his dad had the restaurant on Cowbridge Rd. Knew the dad, nice guy, but not Tarki. If there ever was a super sub it was him. Good for 20 mins but useless as a starter.
    Was that the corfu by night??

  22. #22
    First Team
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Llantwit Major
    Posts
    2,591

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    How about Andy Legg as a double for Robin Askwith from the Confession films.

  23. #23

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Worst thread ever

  24. #24

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Worst thread ever
    It is now you have turned up

  25. #25

    Re: Porn Star Footballers

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Worst thread ever
    Why don't you try a "worst thread ever" thread?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •