+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shuttle Bus from Central

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Shuttle Bus from Central

I wouldn't count on it.
    Very unreliable, been stranded a couple of times.

Very proud of the majority of City fans waiting for it today, the ‘Cease Fire’ march were quite near, demonstrating peacefully, one prick City fan was shouting at them, giving them the wanker sign. He’s been following us for years but made a right knob of himself today. Thankfully he was shouted down and it was great that young City fans came to the bus with Palestine placards.
    The person, who I’ve seen at City games for years, just couldn’t get his head around that the protesters were preaching peace, his mates walked over to us and disowned him.

Very proud of the majority of City fans waiting for it today, the ‘Cease Fire’ march were quite near, demonstrating peacefully, one prick City fan was shouting at them, giving them the wanker sign. He’s been following us for years but made a right knob of himself today. Thankfully he was shouted down and it was great that young City fans came to the bus with Palestine placards.
    The person, who I’ve seen at City games for years, just couldn’t get his head around that the protesters were preaching peace, his mates walked over to us and disowned him.