Whilst I can't stand PM I hope that Corbyn agreeing to go on that pathetic show is his nemesis

He's a complete idiot for not dealing with that hamas nonsense many years ago

There is a certain amount of playing the game that a lot of the far left confuse as having principles stamped on

For many years terrorists for one side have been argued to be freedom fighters by the other

I think most reasonable people would understand that arguement

It's certainly true that without the disgraceful actions of Israel on occasion since 1948 and the appalling treatment of catholics in Northern Ireland that hamas and the ira either wouldn't exist or wouldn't have been so powerful

The problem with corbyn and others is that they give ammunition , if you would pardon the phrase , to the nutty right wing daily mail types by not using Morgan and others to stamp on the daft idea he's some sort of blood thirsty terrorist sympathiser

His own silly ego means that he spent half an hour on a TV show pissing about playing snakes and ladders

The problem is he can retire to his Islington townhouse but his interview will always be brought up by the foaming mouthed right wing nutters to prove those on the left have always got bombs in their rucksacks and don't like the Jews etc

Which of course isn't true