Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Have you noticed how Argentina , compared to Brazil has a very small black population and lots of white , blue eyed folk ?
Oh dear. Should they produce diversity statistics to measure it all? "Get that Woke-O-Meter fired up darling, and let's make the statistics look good".

Listen Chumski. There is a good reason for it, and it's called history. Not your favourite subject after Marxism and Maggie I know, but here's a little clue.

Brazil: Formerly indians, and invaded by the Portuguese. They used a lot of black slavery to hack the sugar cane and coffee, and mixed with native Indians and dark skinned Portuguese. No secrets there. Oddly, they are darker. Weird, that. But if you go to Sao Paolo, and the areas to the West, there are as many Germans and Swedes there too. They also had the same lack of extradition laws like Argentina for war criminals. It is just that the percentage of population is less. They tend to me quiet and run manufacturing businesses. Alisson Becker came from German family.

Argentina: invaded mainly by North Italians, French, Spanish and British. The British build their railways, set up football clubs, rugby clubs, polo clubs and tennis clubs. Later after World War II, a few Nazi Swedes and Germans also. Mostly fair skinned. Not much black slaves used because the country is small with less dense populations in the South due to it being barren and cold.

If you are suggesting racism is at the heart of it, I suggest you consider migration patterns and history. The Nazi emigration story is true, but the numbers are quite small as a percentage of the population. That said, I have travelled South America, spent a month in Argentina and a month in Brazil. If you want to find the descendants of Nazis you go to Pucon in Chile and Bariloche in Argentina. It is full of descendants of German/Swiss emigres, and you see lots of stories in libraries or plaques stating how their families left between 1944-1948 "for a better life" or some nonsense. Stunning places, but people there appear so cagey compared to your average Argentine / Chilean for sure.