Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Exactly , FALSE CRAP , the party lABOUR HATES is the party they will vote for, just a change of rosette , Jon's NEW found love in , with the centralist left dross is stunning Sludge just say I agree Jon as TOBW ,FFS wheres the revolution?

Old Labour hacks now pushed out by Blair Starmer left of centre veering towards a lite blue .. lets hope all these big Tory haters dont vote for lite Tory in the next election as it would be deemed as totally hypocrisy . I d suggest to real Labour voters vote for the Communist party this time around , they didn't stand last time around as Marxist Jezzer rants appealed to them ,

The far left are the Tories gift that keeps giving ,the Lite Left Tory Labour realised that very quickly as handing Boris a 80 seat majority whcih spoke volumes about the off putting of fatre left freak jobs , they want certrailst and they will get that in the next parliament ..

Starmer is singing from the Tory hymn book , trying desperately to tempt back white van man , what difference will he offer to the current lot, nothing , you see the same opposition bench tapping each other on the back ,or they sussing out where best to thrust their blade , i love the picture of Stamerm , Cooper , Reeves striding purposely to meetings ,so bloody false and staged ,where is the rest of the crew or is just them three ?

Hypocrisy is oozing out of Labour voters, well said Jon , woof ,woof , bah , bah
You are completely off your cake sonny