Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
So it's ok to publish millions of books saying God doesn't exist and take part in a radio debate, but you're only in trouble if you are the host.

I think I and millions of others will be alright then. I don't really have a late night phone in. Oddly specific that God won't be mocked in just that way and lets all the other bits slide, but I'm sure you're right.
I'm sure God will benefit from your wisdom on all these and other matters He's been attending to thousands of years before we all arrived here. I'm really sorry that He hasn't copied you in all all the memos relating to His ongoing strategy.

The bits we can relate to are all in a book He compiled, the one we mentioned earlier that remains the No.1 best seller.

As for Dickin, he'd spend most of his career snearing and belittling the children of God; this show was going to be one of his best moments, inviting the 'high priest' of agnostics to join him in his bespoke amphitheatre, where they would chuckle for a couple of hours while they 'tore the flesh' from anyone who would dare to stand up for God.