+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welsh railway bosses admit they have traditionally focused more on rugby

Re: Welsh railway bosses admit they have traditionally focused more on rugby

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think you will find I just had a look online to see what the services are

I wish it was all my own work but I am afraid it's down to Google on this one
    Put the phone, tablet or whatever you use down for an hour Sludge and go out and get some fresh air in your lungs. You’re wasting your life on here pontificating every day.

It's about an hour and 10 minutes to get from Rhymney to Grangetown and costs £8.30 for a return although trains are only every 15 minutes from Bargoed and roughly half hourly from Rhymney.

I certainly prefer getting the train into Cardiff instead of driving. I can't remember the last time I drove to a game or to go shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    It's about an hour and 10 minutes to get from Rhymney to Grangetown and costs £8.30 for a return although trains are only every 15 minutes from Bargoed and roughly half hourly from Rhymney.

I certainly prefer getting the train into Cardiff instead of driving. I can't remember the last time I drove to a game or to go shopping.
    Is that a direct service?

That's quite tidy but I couldn't deal with changing trains

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's to make the rich richer

The poor and their level of wealth is irrelevant as much of the time they are stuffed

It sounds very romantic but it doesn't work
    Our poor aren't actually poor by global standards. Obviously some fall through the crack but generally speak

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Our poor aren't actually poor by global standards. Obviously some fall through the crack but generally speak
    Sure those relying on Food Banks every week will be pleased to read that.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sure those relying on Food Banks every week will be pleased to read that.
    Too much is made of that

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Too much is made of that
    Easy for someone who isn’t in an unfortunate situation to say that. They exist because they’re needed.

It is direct