+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2024 Play Off Draw. Live from 11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Euro 2024 Play Off Draw. Live from 11

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Indeed. Gelsenkirchen and Düsseldorf, in and near the Ruhrpott respectively. You would have thought there was more deman there than in Leipzig.
    I also got the offer of the two expensive ticket brackets earlier, after initially being unsuccessful for the two cheaper brackets, in Dusseldorf & Cologne. I'm not willing to pay those prices though.
    We'll be heading over without tickets and just hope to pick some up in the days before the games. Great if we do get some, but no biggie if we don't as it will still be a blast.
    There were lots of tickets going around in France in 2016, at face value or thereabouts. And in 2012 in Austria.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    I also got the offer of the two expensive ticket brackets earlier, after initially being unsuccessful for the two cheaper brackets, in Dusseldorf & Cologne. I'm not willing to pay those prices though.
    We'll be heading over without tickets and just hope to pick some up in the days before the games. Great if we do get some, but no biggie if we don't as it will still be a blast.
    There were lots of tickets going around in France in 2016, at face value or thereabouts. And in 2012 in Austria.
    Indeed. I forked out in advance for a ticket for Austria v Hungary between the two Wales games in SW France and wish I hadn't. They were available for 10 Euros on the street. However, I would imagine that there would be more demand in the conurbations of Germany than in that part of France.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Indeed. I forked out in advance for a ticket for Austria v Hungary between the two Wales games in SW France and wish I hadn't. They were available for 10 Euros on the street. However, I would imagine that there would be more demand in the conurbations of Germany than in that part of France.
    Yep. it's a strange one. Like Copenhagen above, I'll probably just go and take my chances. I'm sure there will be plenty floating about in the pubs