Every word from Erol Bulut

Erol Bulut issued a positive update on Cardiff City's injured stars ahead of their visit to Preston North End this weekend.

There had been concern midweek around midfield star Manolis Siopis after he was omitted from the squad from both of Greece's games during the international break with a reported knee issue, while Aaron Ramsey and Callum O'Dowda have been out for some time.

But as his side prepare for their trip to Deepdale, where they will hope to bounce back from a disappointing last result against Norwich, Bulut was optimistic about the injured trio, with Siopis even in line to feature against the Lilywhites on Saturday.

"With his international team, [Siopis] had a small problem," said Bulut. But today he trained and he didn’t show any problems and he trained. It looks like he will be with us in the game.

"Ramsey was running today with O’Dowda, around the field, it was looking good. So I hope as soon as possible. I didn’t talk with the medical department about when they will be available. But they were running today with good speed.

If you rush them back, it can happen that he will have to get a surgery," he added. "This is something none of us want. We have to be careful and take them back fit. If we take them too early it will be their season finished, maybe, I don’t want to risk this. "

The Bluebirds boss also spoke of the importance of investing in the upcoming January transfer and addressed the comments he made about Kieffer Moore in midweek.

and all the rest ................... https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-28157788