+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I can answer it the same way as you found the question , when are you going to see the correlation?

Anyone who refuses to have kids on the basis of a current narrative cannot be taken seriously. It’s hilarious that you’re so brainwashed.
    But you can't answer it though, because on 50+ times I've asked you still haven't even attempted.

I came up with that question by myself but even if I googled it who cares? It's still a good question because ignorant people like you just can't answer it.

I won't bother with you now, no amount of evidence will change your mind, the only thing left to do is sit and wait for your lot to die off and get out the way, I don't think it'll be too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    But you can't answer it though, because on 50+ times I've asked you still haven't even attempted.

I came up with that question by myself but even if I googled it who cares? It's still a good question because ignorant people like you just can't answer it.

I won't bother with you now, no amount of evidence will change your mind, the only thing left to do is sit and wait for your lot to die off and get out the way, I don't think it'll be too long.
    Yeah, but at least we'll have our kids to carry on the baton, so-to-speak..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Yeah, but at least we'll have our kids to carry on the baton, so-to-speak..
    Yeah but they'll also think you're stupid for denying basic science, being anti vaxxers, thinking the Earth is flat etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Yeah but they'll also think you're stupid for denying basic science, being anti vaxxers, thinking the Earth is flat etc.
    Oh not the old anti-vaxxer abuse. You’re so out of date on this. Do you do any research

Are you a government bot ?