Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
Greta Thunberg’s Not-So-Little Carbon Footprint

https://oilprice.com/The-Environment...Footprint.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/973959...-trip-flights/

Greta Thunberg’s ‘zero-carbon’ yacht trip won’t save ANY emissions as a crew have to fly to New York to sail it back
Ah come on now. You’re not allowed to hold people accountable for their actions. As long as they say “the right thing” that’s enough for the baboons in society. But just look at the patterns of play from those who squawk the loudest….

- Al Gore: Makes a film and gets a load of actors to make a noise for him, then makes billions off carbon trading exchange investment. Ker-Ching!!!

- Bill Clinton: Was almost broke at end of his presidency. Bangs on about global poverty with his wife, creates a load of charities to promote helping poverty then they pocket a fortune in annual salaries from their “charities”, ans divert US taxpayers money to Africa. Meanwhile people in Alabama cannot get clean water. Never mind, Ker-Ching!!!!

- Nancy Pelosi brings a load of anti trust lawsuits, pretending to fight against corruption. Meanwhile she makes a fortune as a huge options trader off corruption lawsuits and insider information. Ker-Ching!!!!

- Bono of U2 singing about poverty and pestering low and middle income to part with their money “until it hurts” to help famine in Africa, only to be squirrelling away his millions in Switzerland and minimizing his taxes. Ker-Ching!!

Greta “The Fretter” Thunberg. Too “young, dumb and full of cum” (as Eminem sang) to figure out how to make money from her antics just yet but give her time. She is building her public profile nicely. Someone will show her how to grift some money out of it soon. But for the moment it is “protest about the environment” whilst joyfully playing her part in soaking the clouds in jet fuel.

All of the above behaviour is like a male campaigning on behalf of the Me Too movement, only to find out that behind closed doors they are behaving like Josef Fritzl. I have maximum cynicism for people who try to play Mother Theresa. Often, my antenna starts twitching and soon enough you find double standards.

Practice what you preach, c*nts, then we’ll have an adult conversation. Until then, get your own sh1t together instead of preaching to us all like a dirty priest.