+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 354

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

  1. #1

    Climate fanatics - where are you

    The human cost of conflicts in Yemen And Gaza , and from what’s being reported Ukraine is horrific however where’s Greta , Charles , JSO and others denouncing the conflicts on environmental grounds.

    The environmental disaster with regards to missiles and infrastructure must be off the scale.

  2. #2

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The human cost of conflicts in Yemen And Gaza , and from what’s being reported Ukraine is horrific however where’s Greta , Charles , JSO and others denouncing the conflicts on environmental grounds.

    The environmental disaster with regards to missiles and infrastructure must be off the scale.
    Your daily attempt at a 'gotcha' is hilariously pathetic.

    Greta - https://www.politico.eu/article/gret...e-israel-slam/

    Just Stop Oil - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-station.html

    Prince Charles - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...nsions-israel/

    What do you tell everyone daily?

    'i'M nOt YoUr gOoGlInG aSsIsTaNt'

  3. #3

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Aside from the environmental issue, what about the obscene amount of money and resources that are wasted on weapons of war. Cancer would probably have been eliminated years ago if the trillions of pounds/dollars/roubles had been invested in medical research rather than on weaponry, wars and defence over the last 100 years or so.

  4. #4

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Aside from the environmental issue, what about the obscene amount of money and resources that are wasted on weapons of war. Cancer would probably have been eliminated years ago if the trillions of pounds/dollars/roubles had been invested in medical research rather than on weaponry, wars and defence over the last 100 years or so.
    totally agree

    Military spending 2022

    ���� China: $291 billion
    ���� India: $66 billion
    ���� Russia: $61 billion
    ���� UK: $55 billion
    ���� France: $51 billion
    ���� Japan: $48 billion
    ���� Germany: $46 billion
    ���� Italy: $33 billion
    ���� Brazil: $20 billion

    Total: $671 billion

    ���� United States: $877 billion

  5. #5

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Your daily attempt at a 'gotcha' is hilariously pathetic.

    Greta - https://www.politico.eu/article/gret...e-israel-slam/

    Just Stop Oil - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-station.html

    Prince Charles - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...nsions-israel/

    What do you tell everyone daily?

    'i'M nOt YoUr gOoGlInG aSsIsTaNt'

    You don’t get it do you , it’s virtue signalling at best , if it was as serious as they are making out the conflicts would not be escalating and receiving billions upon billions of dollars in funding , they would be halted due to the exponential danger to the planet.

    And people blame the government for economic downturns

    As an aside your replies are getting more and more infantile - act your age FFS

    I think you need an award yourself IMG_3366.jpg

  6. #6

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    totally agree

    Military spending 2022

    ���� China: $291 billion
    ���� India: $66 billion
    ���� Russia: $61 billion
    ���� UK: $55 billion
    ���� France: $51 billion
    ���� Japan: $48 billion
    ���� Germany: $46 billion
    ���� Italy: $33 billion
    ���� Brazil: $20 billion

    Total: $671 billion

    ���� United States: $877 billion
    Christ I didn't realise how much America spent

    Mind you everybody spends ridiculous amounts waving their dicks around

  7. #7

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Christ I didn't realise how much America spent

    Mind you everybody spends ridiculous amounts waving their dicks around
    Funny isn’t it, they can spend billions on wars , vaccinate most of the western population yet they can’t solve hunger and malnutrition - particularly in Africa.

  8. #8

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Funny isn’t it, they can spend billions on wars , vaccinate most of the western population yet they can’t solve hunger and malnutrition - particularly in Africa.
    Africa and Indian sub continent hunger is down in many ways to the geography and climate of the places ......with war and corruption added on at times

    I am amazed after the invasion of Ukraine that the UK hasn't said well those nuclear weapons on subs were a waste of time as a deterrent, let's save 30 billion and get rid of them

  9. #9

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Africa and Indian sub continent hunger is down in many ways to the geography and climate of the places ......with war and corruption added on at times

    I am amazed after the invasion of Ukraine that the UK hasn't said well those nuclear weapons on subs were a waste of time as a deterrent, let's save 30 billion and get rid of them
    Hunger is not a problem in Australia or Dubai - far hotter countries overall in parts

    I agree with the subs - how many do you need 10 in total

  10. #10

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Funny isn’t it, they can spend billions on wars , vaccinate most of the western population yet they can’t solve hunger and malnutrition - particularly in Africa.
    talking about billions here's the number of billionaires in the world

    ���� US: 735
    ���� China: 495
    ���� India: 169
    ���� Germany: 126
    ���� Russia: 105
    ���� Hong Kong: 66
    ���� Italy: 64
    ���� Canada: 63
    ���� Taiwan: 52
    ���� UK: 52
    ���� Brazil: 51
    ���� Australia: 47
    ���� France: 43
    ����Switzerland: 41
    ���� Japan: 40

    enough money to feed the world with this lot alone never mind the obscene amount we spend on war in the world

  11. #11
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,805

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Christ I didn't realise how much America spent

    Mind you everybody spends ridiculous amounts waving their dicks around
    Posh totty in cowbridge confirms 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  12. #12

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    I was thinking anyone know what the carbon footprint is on every missile that’s fired and how much plutonium is being buried in the ground, movement of refugees , infrastructure,healthcare systems, etc

  13. #13
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    15,720

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Aside from the environmental issue, what about the obscene amount of money and resources that are wasted on weapons of war. Cancer would probably have been eliminated years ago if the trillions of pounds/dollars/roubles had been invested in medical research rather than on weaponry, wars and defence over the last 100 years or so.

  14. #14
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,805

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Aside from the environmental issue, what about the obscene amount of money and resources that are wasted on weapons of war. Cancer would probably have been eliminated years ago if the trillions of pounds/dollars/roubles had been invested in medical research rather than on weaponry, wars and defence over the last 100 years or so.
    Warmongers are going to war monger, but I can advise you of a president who did his best to stop this shit, he's now being persecuted every day of every week for standing up to them, if they cannot find a way to gaol him, you will be able to look to the future with a little more hope when he gets another 4 years 👍

  15. #15

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    totally agree

    Military spending 2022

    ���� China: $291 billion
    ���� India: $66 billion
    ���� Russia: $61 billion
    ���� UK: $55 billion
    ���� France: $51 billion
    ���� Japan: $48 billion
    ���� Germany: $46 billion
    ���� Italy: $33 billion
    ���� Brazil: $20 billion

    Total: $671 billion

    ���� United States: $877 billion
    So over $1500 billion in total and that's just for 2022! Where did you find those figures BTW? Not that I'm not surprised by the obscene amount. What a sick world.

  16. #16

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The human cost of conflicts in Yemen And Gaza , and from what’s being reported Ukraine is horrific however where’s Greta , Charles , JSO and others denouncing the conflicts on environmental grounds.

    The environmental disaster with regards to missiles and infrastructure must be off the scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    totally agree

    Military spending 2022

    ���� China: $291 billion
    ���� India: $66 billion
    ���� Russia: $61 billion
    ���� UK: $55 billion
    ���� France: $51 billion
    ���� Japan: $48 billion
    ���� Germany: $46 billion
    ���� Italy: $33 billion
    ���� Brazil: $20 billion

    Total: $671 billion

    ���� United States: $877 billion
    But let’s be honest - the US aren’t exactly big on climate change anyway, are they?

  17. #17

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    So over $1500 billion in total and that's just for 2022! Where did you find those figures BTW? Not that I'm not surprised by the obscene amount. What a sick world.
    Surely as God is omnipresent and omnipotent.....everywhere and all powerful .....he would stop all this ?

    The usual answer is its the fault of us humans not God

    Which is the ultimate cop out and proves God is not everywhere , not all powerful and doesn't exist

  18. #18

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Your daily attempt at a 'gotcha' is hilariously pathetic.

    Greta - https://www.politico.eu/article/gret...e-israel-slam/

    Just Stop Oil - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-station.html

    Prince Charles - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...nsions-israel/

    What do you tell everyone daily?

    'i'M nOt YoUr gOoGlInG aSsIsTaNt'
    Where's Sir Kiers stance?? 28 billion back track could lie ahead or he rises taxes.

  19. #19

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Surely as God is omnipresent and omnipotent.....everywhere and all powerful .....he would stop all this ?

    The usual answer is its the fault of us humans not God

    Which is the ultimate cop out and proves, 🙏God🙏 is not everywhere , not all powerful and doesn't exist
    He's watching you

  20. #20

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Surely as God is omnipresent and omnipotent.....everywhere and all powerful .....he would stop all this ?

    The usual answer is its the fault of us humans not God

    Which is the ultimate cop out and proves God is not everywhere , not all powerful and doesn't exist
    But hang on...if God doesn't exist, as you claim, whose fault is it then? Not many other options I think.

  21. #21

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    But hang on...if God doesn't exist, as you claim, whose fault is it then? Not many other options I think.
    I know it's the fault of humans

    But if God existed he would sort out the faulty aggro gene we have and stop it all

    But he doesn't exist

    It's another nail in the coffin

  22. #22

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I know it's the fault of humans

    But if God existed he would sort out the faulty aggro gene we have and stop it all

    But he doesn't exist

    It's another nail in the coffin
    There you are then!

    Unfortunately we have free will and thus we are free to do what ever we want. We could spend the $1500 billion on medical research but "we" (maybe not you and I personally!) have chosen to spend it on defence in case our neighbour decides to attack us, kill us and possess what we have. You may recall that Jesus (God in human form) reminded us to "love your neighbour", a message which we have conveniently ignored and so we are where we are.

    I have no idea why God does not intervene at the present time. He did 2000 years ago in the shape of Jesus but mankind has in the main ignored his intervention and gone his own sweet way. I believe he will in the end times (a whole different debate!) but things will be much, much worse than they are now, as the wickedness of mankind knows no limits. To a being who is outside of time it is said that with God one day is as a 1,000 years, and 1,000 years are as one day - so our conception of time must be totally different to his.

  23. #23

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    There you are then!

    Unfortunately we have free will and thus we are free to do what ever we want. We could spend the $1500 billion on medical research but "we" (maybe not you and I personally!) have chosen to spend it on defence in case our neighbour decides to attack us, kill us and possess what we have. You may recall that Jesus (God in human form) reminded us to "love your neighbour", a message which we have conveniently ignored and so we are where we are.

    I have no idea why God does not intervene at the present time. He did 2000 years ago in the shape of Jesus but mankind has in the main ignored his intervention and gone his own sweet way. I believe he will in the end times (a whole different debate!) but things will be much, much worse than they are now, as the wickedness of mankind knows no limits. To a being who is outside of time it is said that with God one day is as a 1,000 years, and 1,000 years are as one day - so our conception of time must be totally different to his.
    That doesn't answer the question

    If part of human free will is causing us to want to bomb and fight each other .....then god , being all powerful would clearly intervene and sort out that faulty gene

    Evolution is discounted by your lot ......so God if he exists is powerful enough to fix it

    He doesn't

    He clearly doesn't exist because a kind loving God would stop all this madness

    The excuse that humans have freewill is another weak excuse

    If Jesus turned water into wine then God can stop war , stop famine and help us look after the planet for the poor little children

    Giving us the excuse of having free will and it not being God's fault and being something he can't stop is silly because if he did exist he wouldnt let the children he is supposed to love be bombed in the middle east or be sexually abused by priests

  24. #24

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That doesn't answer the question

    If part of human free will is causing us to want to bomb and fight each other .....then god , being all powerful would clearly intervene and sort out that faulty gene

    Evolution is discounted by your lot ......so God if he exists is powerful enough to fix it

    He doesn't

    He clearly doesn't exist because a kind loving God would stop all this madness

    The excuse that humans have freewill is another weak excuse

    If Jesus turned water into wine then God can stop war , stop famine and help us look after the planet for the poor little children

    Giving us the excuse of having free will and it not being God's fault and being something he can't stop is silly because if he did exist he wouldnt let the children he is supposed to love be bombed in the middle east or be sexually abused by priests

  25. #25

    Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

    UK National Grid is activating its "blackout prevention scheme" amid current cold snap

    what's all this all about

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •