+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Climate fanatics - where are you

The human cost of conflicts in Yemen And Gaza , and from what’s being reported Ukraine is horrific however where’s Greta , Charles , JSO and others denouncing the conflicts on environmental grounds.

The environmental disaster with regards to missiles and infrastructure must be off the scale.

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The human cost of conflicts in Yemen And Gaza , and from what’s being reported Ukraine is horrific however where’s Greta , Charles , JSO and others denouncing the conflicts on environmental grounds.

The environmental disaster with regards to missiles and infrastructure must be off the scale.
    Your daily attempt at a 'gotcha' is hilariously pathetic.

Greta - https://www.politico.eu/article/gret...e-israel-slam/

Just Stop Oil - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-station.html

Prince Charles - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...nsions-israel/

What do you tell everyone daily?

'i'M nOt YoUr gOoGlInG aSsIsTaNt'

Aside from the environmental issue, what about the obscene amount of money and resources that are wasted on weapons of war. Cancer would probably have been eliminated years ago if the trillions of pounds/dollars/roubles had been invested in medical research rather than on weaponry, wars and defence over the last 100 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Aside from the environmental issue, what about the obscene amount of money and resources that are wasted on weapons of war. Cancer would probably have been eliminated years ago if the trillions of pounds/dollars/roubles had been invested in medical research rather than on weaponry, wars and defence over the last 100 years or so.
    totally agree

Military spending 2022

���� China: $291 billion
    ���� India: $66 billion
    ���� Russia: $61 billion
    ���� UK: $55 billion
    ���� France: $51 billion
    ���� Japan: $48 billion
    ���� Germany: $46 billion
    ���� Italy: $33 billion
    ���� Brazil: $20 billion

Total: $671 billion

���� United States: $877 billion

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post

You don’t get it do you , it’s virtue signalling at best , if it was as serious as they are making out the conflicts would not be escalating and receiving billions upon billions of dollars in funding , they would be halted due to the exponential danger to the planet.

And people blame the government for economic downturns

As an aside your replies are getting more and more infantile - act your age FFS

I think you need an award yourself IMG_3366.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    totally agree

Military spending 2022

Christ I didn't realise how much America spent

Mind you everybody spends ridiculous amounts waving their dicks around

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Funny isn’t it, they can spend billions on wars , vaccinate most of the western population yet they can’t solve hunger and malnutrition - particularly in Africa.

Funny isn’t it, they can spend billions on wars , vaccinate most of the western population yet they can’t solve hunger and malnutrition - particularly in Africa.
    Africa and Indian sub continent hunger is down in many ways to the geography and climate of the places ......with war and corruption added on at times

I am amazed after the invasion of Ukraine that the UK hasn't said well those nuclear weapons on subs were a waste of time as a deterrent, let's save 30 billion and get rid of them

Africa and Indian sub continent hunger is down in many ways to the geography and climate of the places ......with war and corruption added on at times

I am amazed after the invasion of Ukraine that the UK hasn't said well those nuclear weapons on subs were a waste of time as a deterrent, let's save 30 billion and get rid of them
    Hunger is not a problem in Australia or Dubai - far hotter countries overall in parts

I agree with the subs - how many do you need 10 in total

talking about billions here's the number of billionaires in the world

���� US: 735
    ���� China: 495
    ���� India: 169
    ���� Germany: 126
    ���� Russia: 105
    ���� Hong Kong: 66
    ���� Italy: 64
    ���� Canada: 63
    ���� Taiwan: 52
    ���� UK: 52
    ���� Brazil: 51
    ���� Australia: 47
    ���� France: 43
    ����Switzerland: 41
    ���� Japan: 40

enough money to feed the world with this lot alone never mind the obscene amount we spend on war in the world

Posh totty in cowbridge confirms 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was thinking anyone know what the carbon footprint is on every missile that’s fired and how much plutonium is being buried in the ground, movement of refugees , infrastructure,healthcare systems, etc

Warmongers are going to war monger, but I can advise you of a president who did his best to stop this shit, he's now being persecuted every day of every week for standing up to them, if they cannot find a way to gaol him, you will be able to look to the future with a little more hope when he gets another 4 years 👍

totally agree

Military spending 2022

So over $1500 billion in total and that's just for 2022! Where did you find those figures BTW? Not that I'm not surprised by the obscene amount. What a sick world.

totally agree

Military spending 2022

But let’s be honest - the US aren’t exactly big on climate change anyway, are they?

So over $1500 billion in total and that's just for 2022! Where did you find those figures BTW? Not that I'm not surprised by the obscene amount. What a sick world.
    Surely as God is omnipresent and omnipotent.....everywhere and all powerful .....he would stop all this ?

The usual answer is its the fault of us humans not God

Which is the ultimate cop out and proves God is not everywhere , not all powerful and doesn't exist

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post

Where's Sir Kiers stance?? 28 billion back track could lie ahead or he rises taxes.

Surely as God is omnipresent and omnipotent.....everywhere and all powerful .....he would stop all this ?

Which is the ultimate cop out and proves, 🙏God🙏 is not everywhere , not all powerful and doesn't exist
    He's watching you

Which is the ultimate cop out and proves God is not everywhere , not all powerful and doesn't exist
    But hang on...if God doesn't exist, as you claim, whose fault is it then? Not many other options I think.

But hang on...if God doesn't exist, as you claim, whose fault is it then? Not many other options I think.
    I know it's the fault of humans

But if God existed he would sort out the faulty aggro gene we have and stop it all

But he doesn't exist

It's another nail in the coffin

I know it's the fault of humans

But if God existed he would sort out the faulty aggro gene we have and stop it all

But he doesn't exist

It's another nail in the coffin
    There you are then!

Unfortunately we have free will and thus we are free to do what ever we want. We could spend the $1500 billion on medical research but "we" (maybe not you and I personally!) have chosen to spend it on defence in case our neighbour decides to attack us, kill us and possess what we have. You may recall that Jesus (God in human form) reminded us to "love your neighbour", a message which we have conveniently ignored and so we are where we are.

I have no idea why God does not intervene at the present time. He did 2000 years ago in the shape of Jesus but mankind has in the main ignored his intervention and gone his own sweet way. I believe he will in the end times (a whole different debate!) but things will be much, much worse than they are now, as the wickedness of mankind knows no limits. To a being who is outside of time it is said that with God one day is as a 1,000 years, and 1,000 years are as one day - so our conception of time must be totally different to his.

There you are then!

Unfortunately we have free will and thus we are free to do what ever we want. We could spend the $1500 billion on medical research but "we" (maybe not you and I personally!) have chosen to spend it on defence in case our neighbour decides to attack us, kill us and possess what we have. You may recall that Jesus (God in human form) reminded us to "love your neighbour", a message which we have conveniently ignored and so we are where we are.

I have no idea why God does not intervene at the present time. He did 2000 years ago in the shape of Jesus but mankind has in the main ignored his intervention and gone his own sweet way. I believe he will in the end times (a whole different debate!) but things will be much, much worse than they are now, as the wickedness of mankind knows no limits. To a being who is outside of time it is said that with God one day is as a 1,000 years, and 1,000 years are as one day - so our conception of time must be totally different to his.
    That doesn't answer the question

If part of human free will is causing us to want to bomb and fight each other .....then god , being all powerful would clearly intervene and sort out that faulty gene

Evolution is discounted by your lot ......so God if he exists is powerful enough to fix it

He doesn't

He clearly doesn't exist because a kind loving God would stop all this madness

The excuse that humans have freewill is another weak excuse

If Jesus turned water into wine then God can stop war , stop famine and help us look after the planet for the poor little children

Giving us the excuse of having free will and it not being God's fault and being something he can't stop is silly because if he did exist he wouldnt let the children he is supposed to love be bombed in the middle east or be sexually abused by priests

That doesn't answer the question

If part of human free will is causing us to want to bomb and fight each other .....then god , being all powerful would clearly intervene and sort out that faulty gene

Evolution is discounted by your lot ......so God if he exists is powerful enough to fix it

He doesn't

He clearly doesn't exist because a kind loving God would stop all this madness

The excuse that humans have freewill is another weak excuse

If Jesus turned water into wine then God can stop war , stop famine and help us look after the planet for the poor little children

Giving us the excuse of having free will and it not being God's fault and being something he can't stop is silly because if he did exist he wouldnt let the children he is supposed to love be bombed in the middle east or be sexually abused by priests

UK National Grid is activating its "blackout prevention scheme" amid current cold snap

what's all this all about