+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Can we ?

Hope your right but where i,m standing the BRICs countries are going from strength to strength and from what i,m reading are accelerating there growth using lots of coal and gas

India is going to be the next powerhouse Yes another BRICS country

Four countries - ���� China, ���� India, the ���� US and ���� Indonesia - are set to contribute more than half of the world's economic growth over the next five years, according to IMF forecasts
    Mate, you are reading the wrong news sources, and you are going to be sent to a re-education camp one of these days

Ninian opinion, Just to set the record straight, I 100 % believe that the planet is subject to climate change, however, Anthropogenic climate change IMO, is nothing more than a lock step of government backed and funded scientists claiming the same thing, just in the way the government backed and funded scientists went all in with convid 19, and just like convid 19 any other independent equally qualified scientist who dared to offer an alternative view is cancelled, slandered and if possible has their credentials removed and are refused a debate on the topic, the scientists behind the Barrington declaration being the prime example, possibly the world leading virologist Geert van den Bosshe has been very eloquent with his opinion that to vaccinate your way out of a pandemic is quite simply horse shit, the interview I watched of him on the Highwire was unlike anything I heard at the time and since, he may well have been incorrect but the red flag was his opinion was ignored. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, I’ve been told too may times in my lifetime about the impending apocalypse because of anthropogenic climate change in some sort or another, that I have children and grand children I’m all in for a cleaner and better environment but!!! To be told by these lying charlatans again that we must have net zero by insert year then just **** em, everything is about taking off John Doe!!! and taxing us to fk and back to achieve their solution and doing everything themselves in abundance the things that they would like to remove from us, where possible I do a bit to reduce my pollution and that’s fine, instead of jumping into my Jam Jar in the morning getting warm and protected from the elements, I’ll get up 45 mins earlier than I need to, and suffer Transport Wales by using the choo choo, as a bus pass holder never take my Jam Jar to town or other local trips and use leg power, we are informed that the earth moves around the sun and that the moon revolves around the earth I’m all in for the sun having the biggest influence on our climate than any other factor, a few ICE ages over billions of years would suggest that something other than the Anthropogenic model is the root cause, I couldn’t prove this of course, just like the scientists cannot prove their Anthropogenic model, we now have young children being frightened to death by these fkin faaar left nutters who have taken over the institutions with this indoctrination and I like sticking my two fingers up to them. Lets just accept the Anthropogenic model for a minute, the UK at 0.9% and wanting to tax the shit out of us whilst the current global power that is China laughing their bollox off building x amount of coal fired power station each year.

So yes 100% climate change.
    Anthropogenic model 100% No, it's nothing more than a theory.
    Until someone can prove otherwise in a consensus of scientists on both of the sides of the aisle without funding from Gates, Government’s and the WEF i.e. totally independent.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Ninian opinion, Just to set the record straight, I 100 % believe that the planet is subject to climate change, however, Anthropogenic climate change IMO, is nothing more than a lock step of government backed and funded scientists claiming the same thing, just in the way the government backed and funded scientists went all in with convid 19, and just like convid 19 any other independent equally qualified scientist who dared to offer an alternative view is cancelled, slandered and if possible has their credentials removed and are refused a debate on the topic, the scientists behind the Barrington declaration being the prime example, possibly the world leading virologist Geert van den Bosshe has been very eloquent with his opinion that to vaccinate your way out of a pandemic is quite simply horse shit, the interview I watched of him on the Highwire was unlike anything I heard at the time and since, he may well have been incorrect but the red flag was his opinion was ignored. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, I’ve been told too may times in my lifetime about the impending apocalypse because of anthropogenic climate change in some sort or another, that I have children and grand children I’m all in for a cleaner and better environment but!!! To be told by these lying charlatans again that we must have net zero by insert year then just **** em, everything is about taking off John Doe!!! and taxing us to fk and back to achieve their solution and doing everything themselves in abundance the things that they would like to remove from us, where possible I do a bit to reduce my pollution and that’s fine, instead of jumping into my Jam Jar in the morning getting warm and protected from the elements, I’ll get up 45 mins earlier than I need to, and suffer Transport Wales by using the choo choo, as a bus pass holder never take my Jam Jar to town or other local trips and use leg power, we are informed that the earth moves around the sun and that the moon revolves around the earth I’m all in for the sun having the biggest influence on our climate than any other factor, a few ICE ages over billions of years would suggest that something other than the Anthropogenic model is the root cause, I couldn’t prove this of course, just like the scientists cannot prove their Anthropogenic model, we now have young children being frightened to death by these fkin faaar left nutters who have taken over the institutions with this indoctrination and I like sticking my two fingers up to them. Lets just accept the Anthropogenic model for a minute, the UK at 0.9% and wanting to tax the shit out of us whilst the current global power that is China laughing their bollox off building x amount of coal fired power station each year.

So yes 100% climate change.
    Anthropogenic model 100% No, it's nothing more than a theory.
    Until someone can prove otherwise in a consensus of scientists on both of the sides of the aisle without funding from Gates, Government’s and the WEF i.e. totally independent.
    In a nutshell, the anthropogenic model = population control, and some people on here are actually demanding that it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Mate, you are reading the wrong news sources, and you are going to be sent to a re-education camp one of these days
    bring it on after all Doucas thinks us old buggers are thick as shyte

In a nutshell, the anthropogenic model = population control, and some people on here are actually demanding that it happens.
    Agree, add in money laundering and wealth accumulation for the few.

We were educated by Johnny Rotten, and we know when we've been cheated

Agree, add in money laundering and wealth accumulation for the few.
    None of these measures will affect the people who have real money and large assets, it's only for the plebeians.

None of these measures will affect the people that have the real money and large assets, it's only for the plebeians.
    It's pure greed that's all, a billionaire wants 2 billion, Musk wants more than Zuck etc. in these circles its about the pecking order, me? i just want to wake up tomorrow morning and live another day.

It's pure greed that's all, a billionaire wants 2 billion, Musk wants more than Zuck etc. in these circles its about the pecking order, me? i just want to wake up tomorrow morning and live another day.
    It's more than greed, it's a con!

We were educated by Johnny Rotten, and we know when we've been cheated
    oh you silly thing you really gone and done it now ...................

oh you silly thing you really gone and done it now ...................
    Clampdown

So you think man made global warming is a conspiracy theory? 😆

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    YES YES YES YES 👍

YES YES YES YES 👍
    Involving the majority of scientists on the planet? That's quite a theory

Involving the majority of scientists on the planet? That's quite a theory
    No one gets hurt by my opinion, I will always believe that our weather, when not being interfered with by the globalists, is controlled by the Sun, Moon and solar activity. It's my theory and which cannot be proven just like the majority of the scientists on the planet with their theories, I've always been in the minority, I like it this way, i'm not a conformist. If a globalists liberals tells me that something is good for me, my take is that its bad for me, the majority of the worlds scientists told me to have an untested vaccine and if i did, I wouldn't get COVID and couldn't pass it on, I ignored them, have never had it so have never passed it on. Dem are my rules. As i live with a blood clot, its a high probability that i'll die due to a blood clot, but when it happens, my family will know it wasn't anything to do with an inadequately tested vaccine. If Sunak and Starmer told me it was Tuesday today, i would have to research it, just to check

https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/news.html

No one gets hurt by my opinion, I will always believe that our weather, when not being interfered with by the globalists, is controlled by the Sun, Moon and solar activity. It's my theory and which cannot be proven just like the majority of the scientists on the planet with their theories, I've always been in the minority, I like it this way, i'm not a conformist. If a globalists liberals tells me that something is good for me, my take is that its bad for me, the majority of the worlds scientists told me to have an untested vaccine and if i did, I wouldn't get COVID and couldn't pass it on, I ignored them, have never had it so have never passed it on. Dem are my rules. As i live with a blood clot, its a high probability that i'll die due to a blood clot, but when it happens, my family will know it wasn't anything to do with an inadequately tested vaccine. If Sunak and Starmer told me it was Tuesday today, i would have to research it, just to check

https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/news.html
    Your opinion can hurt in a small way & needs to be challenged. Claiming that the vast majority of scientists are "in" on a conspiracy is quite crazy. I'm right wing but a strong environmentalist, we have been living unsustainably for far too long. We need to start cleaning up the planet and regrowing rain forrest, as they're the lungs of the planet and probably contain rare plants that could aid cures for deadly diseases. My one issue is cost, it shouldn't cost the average citizen more and the rich class less. In otherwords it shouldn't be used as an excuse to transfer wealth to the rich, not sure i've seen evidence that this is the case.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist on the covid vaccine but i do think it was simply rushed through in order to reopen the economy. I have concerns about safety regarding the covid vaccine.

The climate has always been changing since the world began. What's different this time is the solution, which is basically an entirely new economic system.

My one issue is cost, it shouldn't cost the average citizen more and the rich class less. In otherwords it shouldn't be used as an excuse to transfer wealth to the rich, not sure i've seen evidence that this is the case.
    I've got some very bad news for you mate!

I've got some very bad news for you mate!
    If the elites wanted to transfer wealth they'd pretty much just take it off us in a more direct way. So why create a long term argument around climate change. It's all too elaborate and costly. Maybe, just Maybe, defforestation & pumping burnt coal and petrol into the air for centuries is bad for the planet. Or are you dead set on your conspiracy theory?

The climate has always been changing since the world began. What's different this time is the solution, which is basically an entirely new economic system.
    I know the climate has always been changing but that doesn't mean industrial pollution isn't a factor. You seem to like industrial pollution. If i put you in a room with a coal fire burning and a blocked chimney. Would you keep inhaling the awfully damaging fumes or put the fire out and find a healthierway to keep warm?

If the elites wanted to transfer wealth they'd pretty much just take it off us in a more direct way. So why create a long term argument around climate change. It's all too elaborate and costly. Maybe, just Maybe, defforestation & pumping burnt coal and petrol into the air for centuries is bad for the planet. Or are you dead set on your conspiracy theory?
    Yeah it makes no sense.

The oil and gas industry has been the wealthiest for decades, only tech companies have recently challenged. So if they're not the elites, who are?

It makes no sense on any level

Well we've got flat earthers on here, so yeah I think you lot are thick.

Not a single one of you denialists have been able to answer this basic question.

What is the physical process that scientists say is causing man made climate change and what about that process do you disagree with? I've asked 50+ times. Guarantee you can't answer it :)

Oh no, you've gone and used your last conspiracy theory card!

Oh no, you've gone and used your last conspiracy theory card!
    You believe people, you haven't said who, is lying to us all on a grand scale about climate change, in order to cause panic and transfer wealth and power to implement a new economic system. They have the vast majority of scientists "in" on it. Is that not a conspiracy theory?

Do as I say not as I do