+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate fanatics - where are you

Re: Climate fanatics - where are you

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    If nothing else, this thread demonstrates that having academic qualifications is no indicator of civility towards one's fellow man!
    got 4 O levels and 4 GCSE's beat that

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    got 4 O levels and 4 GCSE's beat that
    You must've completed the gcse's in Night school? Didn't think they were introduced when you were in school Mozz?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You must've completed the gcse's in Night school? Didn't think they were introduced when you were in school Mozz?
    i was waiting for someone to trip me up !

4 CSE's !

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Income as in a higher tax bracket….are that thick? The sad thing is you have to play down your actual accomplishments as there is clearly a jealousy problem on here. Have another go, go on.
    No need to downplay your actual accomplishments. I mean working for the same company for 36 years, having at least two A Levels and still being the right side of 50 is no mean feat for starters!

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i was waiting for someone to trip me up !

4 CSE's !
    So, you're the 'Brainy' Brother

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No need to downplay your actual accomplishments. I mean working for the same company for 36 years, having at least two A Levels and still being the right side of 50 is no mean feat for starters!
    I’ll tell you what’s odd , you seem to memorise everything I’ve written down , Rent Free My Lord ….. Perhaps you need to chat to someone?

Have a good night Mr entry level

Go and troll somebody else bra , FFS

Didn't go to st illtyds , might have something to do with it !

Rumney High was the best school out in the East

I’ll tell you what’s odd , you seem to memorise everything I’ve written down , Rent Free My Lord ….. Perhaps you need to chat to someone?

Have a good night Mr entry level

Go and troll somebody else bra , FFS
    Fascinating insight from someone who shows his wife Lardy's posts!

She reads the board ….annd thinks we should grow up TBH - And is a season ticket holder, you’re not sexiest are you.

You’re welcome to meet us ,

And he's got the most money 😂

She reads the board ….annd thinks we should grow up TBH - And is a season ticket holder, you’re not sexiest are you.

Where's the 8 year old, looking after the cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    And he's got the most money ��
    He's on Holiday more often than Judith Chalmers...

He's on Holiday more often than Judith Chalmers...
    But always last to the bar 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Where's the 8 year old, looking after the cat?
    Asking about kids again ……

You want him to meet you both to decide who is sexiest?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You want him to meet you both to decide who is sexiest?
    Lardy , why don’t you try and add some substance to what essentially is a debating platform rather than just being a little annoying keyboard warrior. If you don’t like what’s being posted by posters you’re trolling then move on to the next thread, or, as I’ve previously advised, log into the BBC News and use the debate columns that are attached to their sites. They are all about the current narrative, and there is nothing that kicks you out of your comfort zone.

Your lucky posters on here are very tolerant of you and can see what you’re trying to achieve.

There’s a good boy, now run along.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Wasting your time Mozz
    Anthropogenic climate change is nothing but an unproven theory, just like the heliocentric model, no facts just theory
    can you explain what you mean about the heliocentric model?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He doesn't believe the sun is the centre of the solar system, he also believes the Earth is flat. I'm not joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    He doesn't believe the sun is the centre of the solar system, he also believes the Earth is flat. I'm not joking.
    Flatness aside , do you think man has landed on the moon ?

Flatness aside , do you think man has landed on the moon ?
    Yes.

At least a quarter of the billionaires registered as delegates at Cop28 made their fortunes from highly polluting industries such as petrochemicals, mining and beef production, a new analysis has shown.

The findings, revealed to the Guardian in an exclusive analysis of the 34 billionaires who are signed up to the UN summit, raise concerns about the influence wielded by ultra-rich, mega-emitters on the world’s efforts to tackle the climate crisis. Together the 34 are worth about $495.5bn.

The high number of billionaires at the conference, along with the many private jets they flew in on, suggests Cop may now be second only to Davos as a gathering point for the world’s ultra-rich, who can meet and potentially influence government leaders and senior politicians and bureaucrats, while making deals with other business owners.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ing-industries

today Spain records highest ever December temperature on the back of record snow and cold in Europe last week

I'm genuinely interested in what makes you say this, it could mean a lot of different things?

Like the sun isn't the centre of the universe - nobody thinks that, It's in the outer arm of a fairly unremarkable galaxy
    Also you could argue that the earth and the sun go around each other, as earth's gravity also has an effect on the sun (although the centre of Gravity between the two is almost in the centre of the sun)
    What exactly are you trying to say?

I'm genuinely interested in what makes you say this, it could mean a lot of different things?

Like the sun isn't the centre of the universe - nobody thinks that, It's in the outer arm of a fairly unremarkable galaxy
    Also you could argue that the earth and the sun go around each other, as earth's gravity also has an effect on the sun (although the centre of Gravity between the two is almost in the centre of the sun)
    What exactly are you trying to say?
    It's totally unprovable and just a theory, and by just pointing this out the climate disciples like to call me a conspiracy theorist but cannot prove the theory.
    https://interestingengineering.com/s...ocentric-model, the Astrophysicists cannot decide amongst themselves but the ccmb font of all knowledge brigade have it all boxed off nice and cushty.
    Keep on trying lads, but just come back with some facts.

Even if climate change is all down to purely some cyclical natural process where is the harm in trying to develop 100% green energy which would at least give the UK energy security? Of course if it is all down to some natural process, and burning fossil fuels is irrelevant, civilisation as we know it on Planet Earth is doomed anyway!

It seems to me there is no denying the dramatic melting of ice in the polar regions. If all the ice melts then I read that sea level would rise by 70 metres and of course we would lose the heat-deflecting role of the ice caps which could lead to run-away global warming.

I don't think it's helpful to say that of course global warming has happened many times before, millions or billions of years ago - it may well have done, but there weren't thousands of cities housing billions of people at the time!