+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

  1. #26

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Every year you should update your electricity water internet car insurance or whatever you have
    there is a Swedish saying ...it not productive to be a loyal customer
    It's a shame it isn't

  2. #27

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Always used to switch my broadband provider every year, but signed up with Zen, consistently rated the best by Which when I used to have a subscription with it, a few years ago and am a satisfied customer. This year, I’m getting a slightly better deal, yet I’m paying 6 less a month.

  3. #28

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Always used to switch my broadband provider every year, but signed up with Zen, consistently rated the best by Which when I used to have a subscription with it, a few years ago and am a satisfied customer. This year, Im getting a slightly better deal, yet Im paying 6 less a month.
    Cheers Bob

    I will look into them now

    I don't like all this silly nonsense

    I was speaking to a pleasant enough woman from sky last year , told her not to give me any sales talk and straight away she was off on one , you don't like to end these calls and I didn't but you have to have thick skin

  4. #29

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    In answer to your question it depends really. Had been with BT since 2012 and then managed to get a great deal with Sky in 2019. Likewise moved to Now TV in 2022 and surprisingly their renewal deal was better than their advertised prices. They hiked the price by 3 quid recently but even still I'm all in for 23.50 a month on fibre.

    I suppose it's all about reading the details in your conetract

  5. #30

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Virgin since inception as Cable Tel fabulous decade of broadband speed

  6. #31

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    In answer to your question it depends really. Had been with BT since 2012 and then managed to get a great deal with Sky in 2019. Likewise moved to Now TV in 2022 and surprisingly their renewal deal was better than their advertised prices. They hiked the price by 3 quid recently but even still I'm all in for 23.50 a month on fibre.

    I suppose it's all about reading the details in your conetract
    Thanks

    But we don't want any of your sort on here

    In your fictional nightclub

  7. #32

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    at the end of every contract unless they do me a good deal to stay

  8. #33

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Thanks

    But we don't want any of your sort on here

    In your fictional nightclub
    What's the matter? Cone you take a joke?

  9. #34

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    What's the matter? Cone you take a joke?
    Oh all the ladies are in !

    https://youtu.be/nSLGrkMO8iI?si=cnMhvu9EssTDAOSa

  10. #35

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well who is that then
    Virgin

  11. #36

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Virgin
    There's no need for that !

  12. #37

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There's no need for that !
    Is it because I've got a sht broadband provider

  13. #38

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    Is it because I've got a sht broadband provider
    No Alan you caaaant

  14. #39

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Just signed up with YouFibre. 2gb upload and download speeds 47 a month. 2 year contract with no price increase. The 1gb upload and dload is only 28 a month. Been 3 months now and not a single issue.

  15. #40

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by @CCFCProgrammes View Post
    Just signed up with YouFibre. 2gb upload and download speeds 47 a month. 2 year contract with no price increase. The 1gb upload and dload is only 28 a month. Been 3 months now and not a single issue.
    That's just broadband ?

  16. #41

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That's just broadband ?
    Thats correct.

  17. #42

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by @CCFCProgrammes View Post
    Thats correct.
    That's quite expensive

  18. #43

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That's quite expensive
    You did ask.

  19. #44

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    You did ask.
    It was so expensive I wanted to ensure I was getting the correct tariff

  20. #45

    Re: How often are you changing your broadband provider ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No Alan you caaaant
    Why don't we bury the hatchet over a machine coffee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •