+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ireland

Ireland

I guess it wasn't faaaaaaaar right 🙄
    You've been conditioned that much you are frightened that much to even mention it.
    God bless the children.

Re: Ireland

i think this fella hits the nail on the head

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    You've been conditioned that much you are frightened that much to even mention it.
    God bless the children.
    We don't know yet do we ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    God bless the children.
    If he is arguing that this wasn't a demonstration and subsequent disorder related to immigration then why does he spend a lot of time in that video talking about it ?

It appears this guy wax an Algerian national who was legally in Dublin and had been for 20 plus years

What's that got to do with the current debate about immigration ?

Is he saying that Algerian people living in Dublin are a danger to young kids outside schools ?

Have they arrested the suspected knife man? This sort of thing is incredibly rare , I would imagine doctors are looking into the man's state of mind

Horrific that these things are I don't think that this sort of public hanging and social media trial is a good idea

If the local police have jumped to conclusions about the political make up of the protesters then they are equally guilty of profiling and heads should roll

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

This fella is a far right Irish politician ......or he wants to be but he hasn't won an election

He's pro abortion
    Anti European Union
    And a anti vaccination and conspiracy theorist

He speaks well but then people who want power tend to do so

If you look on Google after reading this link he's not quite as squeaky clean as he appears

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Gilroy

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This fella is a far right Irish politician ......or he wants to be but he hasn't won an election

He's pro abortion
    Anti European Union
    And a anti vaccination and conspiracy theorist

He speaks well but then people who want power tend to do so

If you look on Google after reading this link he's not quite as squeaky clean as he appears

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Gilroy
    well kids and people who tried to protect them have been stabbed

labels with left or right wing tags mean nothing to me

i could put up a 100 people commenting on this not just this fella

lets hope the people involved here make a speedy recovery

Why, because someone who, clearly has a political axe to grind, says so? It may well not have been the far right involved, but I’d like to see proper proof it wasn’t, rather than just take his word for it.

well kids and people who tried to protect them have been stabbed

labels with left or right wing tags mean nothing to me

i could put up a 100 people commenting on this not just this fella

lets hope the people involved here make a speedy recovery
    This guy is anti immigration , anti abortion and doesn't like lgbt people

He's not going to give a reasonable review of what went on

It's like asking Nick Griffin and the BNP

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Why, because someone who, clearly has a political axe to grind, says so? It may well not have been the far right involved, but I’d like to see proper proof it wasn’t, rather than just take his word for it.
    Aye , he's got previous form for stirring up the right wing in Ireland

So, after you have demonstrated your international peace negotiating skills and shown the world how they should have dealt with the Middle East problem. You are now telling us how Ireland should deal with the multiple stabbing incident of a women and 3 children. You have chosen to do this through the prism of Alan Partridge (someone you appear to have a crush on). Where did you learn these skills ?

As usual it is the loud mouthed anti immigrants sounding off. The silent majority have funded the immigrant who saved the day to the tune of €300000.

Zero excuse for riots, burning buses etc and even more so the looting of shops.

Riots rarely happen for absolutely no reason though and it is sensible to look into the reasons whilst continuing to condemn them. Failure to do that just makes them more likely to happen again really.

I don't follow MMA at all but I know who Conor McGregor is and he is going in very hard on the Irish govt.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    So, after you have demonstrated your international peace negotiating skills and shown the world how they should have dealt with the Middle East problem. You are now telling us how Ireland should deal with the multiple stabbing incident of a women and 3 children. You have chosen to do this through the prism of Alan Partridge (someone you appear to have a crush on). Where did you learn these skills ?
    I don't think there is any solution to the middle east problems

With regard to Ireland it's vital that the right wing over there which appears small in number are challenged both by fellow Irish citizens and people outside the emerald Isle

Are you saying you agree with this far right idiot who has criminal form for his extremism ?

I don't think there is any solution to the middle east problems

With regard to Ireland it's vital that the right wing over there which appears small in number are challenged both by fellow Irish citizens and people outside the emerald Isle

Are you saying you agree with this far right idiot who has criminal form for his extremism ?
    I notice you use the same strawman argument all the time.
    "Are you saying you agree with this far right idiot who has criminal form for his extremism ?"

When did I say that in my post ? and when did I make a comment on the incident ?

I made a comment on you and why you seem to think it is only you that has the answers. Maybe I missed something and you are an international negotiator that has Davos as a second home, your phone must be ringing off the hook with world leaders wanting your advice....

If its a a riot it's always dark right init.

No one else riots .

I notice you use the same strawman argument all the time.
    "Are you saying you agree with this far right idiot who has criminal form for his extremism ?"

When did I say that in my post ? and when did I make a comment on the incident ?

I made a comment on you and why you seem to think it is only you that has the answers. Maybe I missed something and you are an international negotiator that has Davos as a second home, your phone must be ringing off the hook with world leaders wanting your advice....
    So is that a yes or a no ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If its a a riot it's always dark right init.

No one else riots .
    Are you withdrawing from diazepam ?

So is that a yes or a no ?
    I listened to the first 30 seconds and got bored. Presume it was about immigrants ? and presume this bloke was against which then triggered the response from you? (the usual one) - where you go looking for people online to have an argument with to inflate that ego.

I listened to the first 30 seconds and got bored. Presume it was about immigrants ? and presume this bloke was against which then triggered the response from you? (the usual one) - where you go looking for people online to have an argument with to inflate that ego.
    You are the dope who is hanging on the end of my comments in various threads and coming out with the same cobblers about me being a middle Eastern peace envoy ....in this case slightly adapted to refer to the Irish alleged immigrant attack

You are the one following me sonny

So , the question is still the same but I know the answer , you are a poster boy