+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 78

Thread: Tommy Robinson Nicked

  1. #51
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    I did watch the full version of the "Tommy Takedown Panodrama", where he very successfully proves Panorama were making things up or rather John Sweeney 'investigative journalist' was. Sweeney was subsequently sacked.

    There is also a very interesting conversation between Maajid Nawaz and Robinson re the Rotherham (and many other places) grooming gang problem.
    I believe it was requested that he should not attend by the organisers and IMO, he should not have attended, whoever funds him (and I believe that this is where he should be investigated) should foot the bill for the ridiculous amount of police there in a staged operation to arrest him, I saw very little TV yesterday and only saw his arrest in a tweet, he didn't appear to do anything wrong but trouble does seem to follow him around, it could be argued that arresting people on the basis that trouble might be imminent then, you could make a case for banning football fans from attending away games and home games!! (away travel should be banned anyway due to unnecessary Co2) follow the money.

  2. #52

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I believe it was requested that he should not attend by the organisers and IMO, he should not have attended, whoever funds him (and I believe that this is where he should be investigated) should foot the bill for the ridiculous amount of police there in a staged operation to arrest him, I saw very little TV yesterday and only saw his arrest in a tweet, he didn't appear to do anything wrong but trouble does seem to follow him around, it could be argued that arresting people on the basis that trouble might be imminent then, you could make a case for banning football fans from attending away games and home games!! (away travel should be banned anyway due to unnecessary Co2) follow the money.
    Change the name Tommy Robinson and insert a name of a divisive character from the Islamic community . Ask them not to attend something and see the response. No one has the right to tell anyone where they can and cant go just because of their political opinion.

    The only time that can be allowed, is if it was part of an ASBO type order. That can only be in made in court as part of a sentence I believe. Anjem Choudary did the same sort of thing - until convicted of terrorism. Up until them - the Police allowed him to say whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

    Remember the bodies coming back from Iraq and the protests in Wooton Bassett ? - The Police allowed them - if I remember correctly.

  3. #53

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    So - there were anti semites carrying anti semitic posters on that march then ?

    The woman (and many like her on that march) I believe have been 'got at' in exactly the same way that Tommy Robinson gets at people. They get triggered. Just like people that come out with statements re conservative / labour friends of Israel having to be persona non grata.


    Out of 300000 people on a political march there were a few people who behaved offensively ....who suggested there wasn't?

    Not me

    It appears they were identified

    No evidence that many were , as you suggest

  4. #54

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    I did watch the full version of the "Tommy Takedown Panodrama", where he very successfully proves Panorama were making things up or rather John Sweeney 'investigative journalist' was. Sweeney was subsequently sacked.

    There is also a very interesting conversation between Maajid Nawaz and Robinson re the Rotherham (and many other places) grooming gang problem.
    Are you politically in the same gang as Robinson?

    You seem to be right up his alley

  5. #55

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Change the name Tommy Robinson and insert a name of a divisive character from the Islamic community . Ask them not to attend something and see the response. No one has the right to tell anyone where they can and cant go just because of their political opinion.

    The only time that can be allowed, is if it was part of an ASBO type order. That can only be in made in court as part of a sentence I believe. Anjem Choudary did the same sort of thing - until convicted of terrorism. Up until them - the Police allowed him to say whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

    Remember the bodies coming back from Iraq and the protests in Wooton Bassett ? - The Police allowed them - if I remember correctly.
    Dear me you are a card

    Tommy Robinson has a long list of violent offences and the edl and his crew cause problems wherever they go

    The police arrested him to prevent trouble

    The police are guilty of making mistakes and sometimes criminal ones but getting that thug out of the way during protest marches is top form as far as I am concerned

    Yesterday on the news I saw the police arresting several muslim extremists with offensive banners and objects at a side show with pathetic numbers of support .....but nevertheless individual Palestinian sympathisers were arrested to stop disorder

    What's the score then ?

    This one rule for us and another for THEM diatribe by you is showing you up

  6. #56
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    15,723

  7. #57

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Dear me you are a card

    Tommy Robinson has a long list of violent offences and the edl and his crew cause problems wherever they go

    The police arrested him to prevent trouble

    The police are guilty of making mistakes and sometimes criminal ones but getting that thug out of the way during protest marches is top form as far as I am concerned

    Yesterday on the news I saw the police arresting several muslim extremists with offensive banners and objects at a side show with pathetic numbers of support .....but nevertheless individual Palestinian sympathisers were arrested to stop disorder

    What's the score then ?

    This one rule for us and another for THEM diatribe by you is showing you up
    Oh deary me - meds not working again?

    Just for the avoidance of doubt Robinson is an agitator - just like there are similar on the other side. And no he should not have been there. But you cant and shouldn't shut someone up or arrest them because they have a different opinion to you - well maybe in your world you world.

    Same goes for the one armed preacher that used to be in Finsbury mosque and also Anjem Choudary. Didnt like what they had to say - but respected their right to say - no matter how much I thought it was wrong.

  8. #58

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Oh deary me - meds not working again?

    Just for the avoidance of doubt Robinson is an agitator - just like there are similar on the other side. And no he should not have been there. But you cant and shouldn't shut someone up or arrest them because they have a different opinion to you - well maybe in your world you world.

    Same goes for the one armed preacher that used to be in Finsbury mosque and also Anjem Choudary. Didnt like what they had to say - but respected their right to say - no matter how much I thought it was wrong.
    The world is that the police nicked Robinson and he wasn't able to spew his bullshit and cause problems

    Which is great

    You can whinge and play the political man in the middle cobblers .....which you are not , you a right wing clown ......but Robinson got nicked , he couldn't spoil the protest with his own agenda and the police did what you say they can't, couldn't or shouldn't do .......they nicked him , shut him up and away he went in a police van

    If some Palestinian sympathisers were shut up for the same sort of thing then I couldn't care less

    And at the weekend that's exactly what happened

    They were arrested and a few offensive banners were taken off them

    Well done coppers

    You are a busted flush sonny

  9. #59

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    BBC News - Tommy Robinson charged after attending antisemitism march in London
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67545868

    So the police did have reason to arrest him and he's now been charged with breaching a section 35 order ?

    Oh dear

  10. #60

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Did you not read what I typed.
    Good - bad - left or right - I prefer freedom of speech - whether I agree with it or not.

  11. #61

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Did you not read what I typed.
    Good - bad - left or right - I prefer freedom of speech - whether I agree with it or not.
    You can type what you like but your obviously a complete stump

    It certainly isn't fooling me

    And that's normally fairly easy to do

  12. #62

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You can type what you like but your obviously a complete stump

    It certainly isn't fooling me

    And that's normally fairly easy to do
    The fact he had turned up at a march when he was clearly not wanted by the marchers. They feel very uncomfortable about people like him. I wonder why?

  13. #63

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Are you politically in the same gang as Robinson?

    You seem to be right up his alley
    Of course he is. He's bumming him while Farage watches.

  14. #64

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The fact he had turned up at a march when he was clearly not wanted by the marchers. They feel very uncomfortable about people like him. I wonder why?
    Poor fashion sense ?

  15. #65

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    I don't think anyone doubts he shouldnt have gone. He had been building links in the Jewish community and the sensible thing to do (not something he's famed for) is to stay away and that would have been the polite thing (not something he's famed for) to do too, having been asked by the organisers.

    But..

    It should worry people. The whole process is filmed by his camera man and he really didn't do anything wrong (in this instance) and it does set a worrying precedent really if an organiser of an event can request someone who was 'working' at covering an event to not attend.

    It does also only add fuel to the whol 'two tier policing' thing and it does seem to have won him a lot of support as a victim, esp seeing around 20 police hauling him off which was excessive.

    Is s35 a new thing? I assume this is used against football fans?

  16. #66

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't think anyone doubts he shouldnt have gone. He had been building links in the Jewish community and the sensible thing to do (not something he's famed for) is to stay away and that would have been the polite thing (not something he's famed for) to do too, having been asked by the organisers.

    But..

    It should worry people. The whole process is filmed by his camera man and he really didn't do anything wrong (in this instance) and it does set a worrying precedent really if an organiser of an event can request someone who was 'working' at covering an event to not attend.

    It does also only add fuel to the whol 'two tier policing' thing and it does seem to have won him a lot of support as a victim, esp seeing around 20 police hauling him off which was excessive.

    Is s35 a new thing? I assume this is used against football fans?
    He just chose that cafe for his brekkie at random, did he?

  17. #67

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He just chose that cafe for his brekkie at random, did he?
    Of course not. He wanted to attend, and shouldn't have. For the rest of my points, see above!

    Twitter, which is no reflection of wider society, as we know, but he's been trending for three days. Almost every reference is critical of the police, and endless examples of people calling for jihad etc and contrasting it to dragging him away from his breakfast etc.

    It's all just a bad look

  18. #68

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Of course not. He wanted to attend, and shouldn't have. For the rest of my points, see above!

    Twitter, which is no reflection of wider society, as we know, but he's been trending for three days. Almost every reference is critical of the police, and endless examples of people calling for jihad etc and contrasting it to dragging him away from his breakfast etc.

    It's all just a bad look
    So you can't say "he really didn't do anything wrong" when it's completely obvious he wasn't there as they had bottomless tea.

  19. #69

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I don't think anyone doubts he shouldnt have gone. He had been building links in the Jewish community and the sensible thing to do (not something he's famed for) is to stay away and that would have been the polite thing (not something he's famed for) to do too, having been asked by the organisers.

    But..

    It should worry people. The whole process is filmed by his camera man and he really didn't do anything wrong (in this instance) and it does set a worrying precedent really if an organiser of an event can request someone who was 'working' at covering an event to not attend.

    It does also only add fuel to the whol 'two tier policing' thing and it does seem to have won him a lot of support as a victim, esp seeing around 20 police hauling him off which was excessive.

    Is s35 a new thing? I assume this is used against football fans?
    S.35 isn't new and has been issued to football supporters unjustly in the past by over zealous, prejudiced police.

    In Yaxley's case, they'll point to the fact he led a horde of fuuckwits into Chinatown two weeks ago as a valid reason to issue one against him.

  20. #70
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    S.35 isn't new and has been issued to football supporters unjustly in the past by over zealous, prejudiced police.

    In Yaxley's case, they'll point to the fact he led a horde of fuuckwits into Chinatown two weeks ago as a valid reason to issue one against him.
    Fair play, it seems in vougue to call him Yaxley on here, and all by posters who post under anonymous names and would be frightened to death of their birth names being used 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just call him kunt for consistency. 👍

  21. #71
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    15,723

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Fair play, it seems in vougue to call him Yaxley on here, and all by posters who post under anonymous names and would be frightened to death of their birth names being used ������������������������������ I just call him kunt for consistency. ��
    Calling him Yaxley is just rude and lazy.

    He should always be called by his full name of Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

  22. #72
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Calling him Yaxley is just rude and lazy.

    He should always be called by his full name of Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon
    Leave the Christopher out of it, gutted i didn't know this was part of his name, I'll have to deed poll now but will not tell my mum

  23. #73

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Calling him Yaxley is just rude and lazy.

    He should always be called by his full name of Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

    Or

    See Yew En Tee

  24. #74

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Fair play, it seems in vougue to call him Yaxley on here, and all by posters who post under anonymous names and would be frightened to death of their birth names being used 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just call him kunt for consistency. 👍
    Usually the point you're making would be valid but as the 'kunt' has gone under a myriad of names such as Paul Harris, Andrew McMaster and allegedly used the name Tommy Robinson to drop the real 'Tommy' in the shiit after advice from an Uncle makes it nil and void.

    'Kunt' seems to be a snide grass in addition to a fraudster?

  25. #75

    Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

    It does always make me laugh on twitter. If it's Tommy Robinson trending it's a very different type of post and poster than if it's Stephen Yaxley Lennon..which I should say, isn't the killer put down that I think some think.

    No wonder he lives rent free mind, if you can't pin his name down for the tenancy agreement!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •