Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson Nicked

Re: Tommy Robinson Nicked

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Farage’s bog brush.
    He owns a fake tan salon in Luton

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Opportunistic chancer who rinses the dim?

Has he paid all the money to the kid he labelled yet?

Is he still stalking journalists?

Is he still dabbling in mortgage fraud?

Who knows? He's not a journalist.
    Whether you like it or not Jordi, that probably is what he would class his work as, investigating, creating videos etc.

Opportunistic chancer who rinses the dim?

Has he paid all the money to the kid he labelled yet?

Is he still stalking journalists?

Is he still dabbling in mortgage fraud?

Who knows? He's not a journalist.
    When he was high up in the EDL he headbutted a fellow dimwit over a disagreement at a conference

He's classy

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Honest reply
    Arranges fights between Luton Town and Newport County fans

It's more of a pastime and an activity I suppose but to someone like him it's work

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Whether you like it or not Jordi, that probably is what he would class his work as, investigating, creating videos etc.
    I'll stick with my initial opinion that he rinses the dim.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1787467.html

I'll stick with my initial opinion that he rinses the dim.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1787467.html
    Thats not a job title though is it! I can see you are incapable of a sensible discussion on this!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree with your assessment of Tommy Robinson's objectives. But what are these 'anti Semite banners' that you have seen 'allowed on Palestinian marches'?
    Here's a particular one that was circulated by the Met. Nazi symbol intertwined with the star of David

banner-palestine.jpg

Thats not a job title though is it! I can see you are incapable of a sensible discussion on this!
    Sensible discussion? You're a real sanctimonious arse on times (laughing).

Con man, fraudster, grifter, cult leader, racist knobhead, you take your pick buddy.

Yaxley was on the payroll of Robert Shillman a few years ago who funnily enough is anti Islamic. Not sure what his job designation was there although 'shiit stirrer ' would have been apt.

Sensible discussion? You're a real sanctimonious arse on times (laughing).

Con man, fraudster, grifter, cult leader, racist knobhead, you take your pick buddy.

Yaxley was on the payroll of Robert Shillman a few years ago who funnily enough is anti Islamic. Not sure what his job designation was there although 'shiit stirrer ' would have been apt.
    Yeah but what he does is produce content for distribution and consumption. It's just a fact that he is in effect a journalist.

You don't need to be a toddler about it.

Yeah but what he does is produce content for distribution and consumption. It's just a fact that he is in effect a journalist.

And Jimmy Saville was a TV presenter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And Jimmy Saville was a TV presenter.
    Correct!

Whose being a toddler?

I'll give him and you that Yaxley is social media influencer, at a push.

I kick the ball about on the weekend does that make me a footballer? Use some of that nuance you anointed yourself here Jimbo.

I'm sure Yaxley is on someone's payroll somewhere as a convenient tool to be used. A bit like how you view Greta Thunberg.

Whose being a toddler?

I'll give him and you that Yaxley is social media influencer, at a push.

I kick the ball about on the weekend does that make me a footballer? Use some of that nuance you anointed yourself here Jimbo.

I'm sure Yaxley is on someone's payroll somewhere as a convenient tool to be used. A bit like how you view Greta Thunberg.
    Almost there! It's not a comment on whether you like him, but the fact is that is in effect what he is. If you can't admit that then you are not up to speed on him or social media or both! Just daft to not even admit what he does day to day and what he was in effect doing at the march.

Almost there! It's not a comment on whether you like him, but the fact is that is in effect what he is. If you can't admit that then you are not up to speed on him or social media or both! Just daft to not even admit what he does day to day and what he was in effect doing at the march.
    My opinion on Yaxley's presence at the march was to cause controversy and so continue his grift of rinsing money from the dim. I expect an appeal for court costs go be starting tomorrow.

Journalist and you accuse some on here of being naive?

Oh look...

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/...epJTxGmyA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Here's a particular one that was circulated by the Met. Nazi symbol intertwined with the star of David

banner-palestine.jpg
    I wonder at the mentality of people who take the time to produce such crap

I agree that the Conservative or Labour friends of Israel should really be a persona non grata but the symbolism on that poster is wrong on so many levels

However how many offensive and hateful banners and posters did the met identify on the 300000 strong march ?

She was arrested too I believe

Don't like the bloke and disagree with him on pretty much everything, but I still don't understand why he was arrested.

What law did he break?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Don't like the bloke and disagree with him on pretty much everything, but I still don't understand why he was arrested.

What law did he break?
    To prevent a breach of the peace

Basically him and his goons being there could have led to confrontation with some Jewish people on the march who understandably see through him or left of centre Palestinian sympathisers

That sort of thing

This is the thing. It is a bit dodgy.

The organisers didn't want him to attend, and that's fair enough. But you can't really stop it. He was arrested from a cafe having breakfast essentially for nothing.

Like I said he's a dick for going there when asked not to, but it's very excessive on the videos and he will only have got more support as a result

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post

banner-palestine.jpg
    I hadn't seen that before. The symbol is certainly offensive. Offensive and inappropriate even if there are now fascists with ministerial posts in the Israeli government. Protestors need find a different way of showing that Israel is a violent colonial power with a racist state ideology. Israel is not the same as Nazi Germany and no one should use a swastika symbol to imply it is.

However, the words are not. There should not be a Conservative Friends of Israel and a Labour Friends of Israel as official parliamentary organisations that have close ties to the embassy of a foreign state and act as advocates for that state within the UK legislature. There are no other 'Friends of' groups in Parliament - unless you count the empty shell of Labour Friends of Palestine - a PR exercise in mock impartiality and a group that never met (Lisa Nandy was supposed to be the chair and was happy to promote the con).

But the usual (in recent weeks) claims of those who see the Palestine marches as 'hate marches' is to call 'From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free' as anti semitic and a cause of distress to UK Jews. There were certainly thousands of placards with that on in the recent marches, and it was a regular chant. It was Jewish people leading that chant where I was on Saturday - and it clearly means something very different from the claims of Braverman, the Chief Rabbi and the clutch of pro-Israel propagandists. It means an Israel/Palestine of peace and justice. It means an end to occupation. It means human rights for all. As a slogan it is completely consistent with a future two state solution or with a single state of equal rights and opportunities. It is not consistent with a greater Israel in which the remaining Palestinians have been killed or expelled - and if supporters of that particular vision are offended by the chant, then good.

The other recent propaganda attacks on supporters of the Palestinians (including tens of thousands of UK Jews) is that the Palestinian flag is threatening and anti semitic; that describing Israeli war crimes as war crimes, or describing genocide in Gaza as genocide is anti semitic; and that reference to the death of over 5000 children under Israeli bombs and tank shells is repeating the medieval blood libel! All cynical crap designed to silence those speaking out for victims in Israel/Palestine.

The marches have been explicitly opposed to anti semitism and Islamophobia. The organisers have condemned the Hamas murders and hostage taking. But after 7 October the civilians being crushed, dismembered and burned to death are mainly Palestinian. That is the focus.

The leader of the Campaign Against Antisemitism today claimed that the Palestine marches had made London unsafe for Jews - ignoring the thousands of Jews who took an active part in those marches and the Jewish speakers at the end of them (and not just the London demonstrations but dozens of smaller ones around the UK since the start of the attack on Gaza).

There have been a handful of people arrested (similar proportion of the crowd as at the much smaller protest against anti semitism in London today). Some of those have displayed or shouted anti semitic messages. Some of them have been arrested for having slogans in Arabic that the Met Police couldn't understand so decided to make arrests just in case. A young woman on my coach from Sheffield on Saturday was picked off by the police for carrying a baby body bag with English and Arabic words on it denouncing baby murder in Gaza! Another was arrested for a placard that said 'Zionism is Terrorism".

Apart from the dozens of regional demonstrations (in Sheffield twice a weeks since early October) the London events have been huge - with 800,000 on 11 November and 300,000 on 25 November (both Press Association figures) and have been marked by how disciplined and well behaved they have been. Angry yes but not violent or abusive or intimidatory. An Israeli spokesman on the BBC today labelled them as pro-Hamas rallies. More cynical crap!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Arranges fights between Luton Town and Newport County fans
    Did this actually happen?

Doesn't matter what he classes his "work" as, fact is he is not a journalist. Do you seriously think he holds an NUJ card?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I wonder at the mentality of people who take the time to produce such crap

I agree that the Conservative or Labour friends of Israel should really be a persona non grata but the symbolism on that poster is wrong on so many levels

However how many offensive and hateful banners and posters did the met identify on the 300000 strong march ?

She was arrested too I believe
    So - there were anti semites carrying anti semitic posters on that march then ?

The woman (and many like her on that march) I believe have been 'got at' in exactly the same way that Tommy Robinson gets at people. They get triggered. Just like people that come out with statements re conservative / labour friends of Israel having to be persona non grata.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post

What law did he break?

https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/stat...YkpxHHWUQ&s=19

I'm assuming after Yaxley led a group dimwits into Chinatown a few weekends ago and then hailed a "Taxi for Tommy" the Met didn't want a brave Yaxley stirring up the shiit again before strolling off, being back in his hotel enjoying a pint and playing the victim.

Yaxley obviously led his group of merry men into Chinatown whilst undertaking serious journalism work.

He got a five year prevention order for stalking another journalist and turning up at her home to threaten her family.

Seems odd that he'd do that to another member of his profession.

I did watch the full version of the "Tommy Takedown Panodrama", where he very successfully proves Panorama were making things up or rather John Sweeney 'investigative journalist' was. Sweeney was subsequently sacked.

There is also a very interesting conversation between Maajid Nawaz and Robinson re the Rotherham (and many other places) grooming gang problem.