Thread: Discontent grows towards Mark Drakeford in his final lap in power

Discontent grows towards Mark Drakeford in his final lap in power

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...int_source=nba

RT Davies would be a better option according to the poll

Re: Discontent grows towards Mark Drakeford in his final lap in power

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...int_source=nba

RT Davies would be a better option according to the poll
    My dog would be a better option than Drakey. He is doing all the dirty work now - so that the next Labour FM wont have to. 20 mph, anti business, anti tourist, congestion charges, no roads etc etc etc

Vaughan the prawn secretly fancies his chances - mainly based on fact he classed as an ethnic minority - and it would be a good look - for male, pale , stale and white brigade known as Welsh Labour.

26 years in power for any party is too long in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    My dog would be a better option than Drakey. He is doing all the dirty work now - so that the next Labour FM wont have to. 20 mph, anti business, anti tourist, congestion charges, no roads etc etc etc

Vaughan the prawn secretly fancies his chances - mainly based on fact he classed as an ethnic minority - and it would be a good look - for male, pale , stale and white brigade known as Welsh Labour.

26 years in power for any party is too long in my opinion.
    A raving tory boy saying he wants labour out ?

Gosh

Whoever is chosen to lead Welsh Labour next will find him or herself in charge. At worst it would be a coalition with Plaid. Quite rightly the Tories have more chance of winning Korea North.
    Last edited by Dave Blue; 27-11-23 at 13:41. Reason: Sp

He's never been popular - apart from areas of Pontcanna and West Wales..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Whoever is chosen to lead Welsh Labour next will find him or herself in charge. At worst it would be a coalition with Plaid. Quite rightly the Tories have more chance of winning Korea North.
    I assume you’re satisfied with the running of the country, you know the powers labour are fully in control of, if so you’re delusional

A raving mad Labour baby that cant accept someone elses' opinion.
    You would vote Labour regardless.
    Still got that laminated picture of Ed Milliband on your bedroom wall ?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    A raving mad Labour baby that cant accept someone elses' opinion.
    You would vote Labour regardless.
    Still got that laminated picture of Ed Milliband on your bedroom wall ?
    I would vote ANYTHING to keep the tory boys out of power

Nationally and locally

The great thing is that even with the hopeless drakeford in charge your little cherubs are always going to be on the naughty step

That must be incredibly frustrating

Absolutely

No chance

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Absolutely

No chance
    You never know.

You sound as if you would vote anything but Tory regardless of what policies are implemented- make you sound dull

You never know.

You sound as if you would vote anything but Tory regardless of what policies are implemented- make you sound dull
    I would rather stick pins in my eye than vote conservative

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would rather stick pins in my eye than vote conservative
    That’s a redundant argument. Why would you vote for Blair when he illegally invaded Iraq , makes no sense.

Most high profile labour politicians are millionaires in their own right.

That’s a redundant argument. Why would you vote for Blair when he illegally invaded Iraq , makes no sense.

Most high profile labour politicians are millionaires in their own right.
    It's not an arguement , it's a statement of fact

I can't stand the Tories and would rather eat nails than vote for them

I know some very successful and wealthy people who will never vote Tory either

As for Blair I voted for him initially then after his Iraq nonsense voted Liberal till he buggered off

And If Welsh Labour are as shit as the right wing blowhards say on here, then why is it that the Tories can't get a sniff? It's because the majority of Wales know that they're rats, and people don't forget the damage caused by Thatcher in her attack on workers. Welsh Labour aren't great, although Drakeford is an honest and decent bloke. It's just that the Tories are considered scum in most parts of Wales-Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And If Welsh Labour are as shit as the right wing blowhards say on here, then why is it that the Tories can't get a sniff? It's because the majority of Wales know that they're rats, and people don't forget the damage caused by Thatcher in her attack on workers. Welsh Labour aren't great, although Drakeford is an honest and decent bloke. It's just that the Tories are considered scum in most parts of Wales-Good.
    What’s right and left wing got to do with it , ( just as Sludge knows plenty of rich people who vote labour, there are plenty of left wing people who don’t vote labour)I’m hardly right wing and it’s worth noting that this board isn’t reflective of the population in general.

To call people scum on the internet just because they vote a different party is inflammatory and offensive and hazard a guess you’re all mouth on that one , and if you called a person scum face to face I’m sure you may find yourself arrested. ( although it depends who it was …..)

What’s right and left wing got to do with it , I’m hardly right wing and it’s worth noting that this board isn’t reflective of the population in general.

To call people scum on the internet just because they vote a different party is inflammatory and offensive and hazard a guess you’re all mouth on that one , and if you called a person scum face to face I’m sure you may find yourself arrested. ( although it depends who it was …..)
    I didn't call anyone Scum, and i implied it towards the Parliamentary Conservatives and the feelings towards them in many parts of wales. And i'm not all mouth, i think that plenty of those bastards Governing us are Scum.

Has anyone actually read the article? It seems that some people involved with Welsh Labour have realised that Drakeford is making them more unpopular then they need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Has anyone actually read the article? It seems that some people involved with Welsh Labour have realised that Drakeford is making them more unpopular then they need to be.
    As the OP posted it, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I didn't call anyone Scum, and i implied it towards the Parliamentary Conservatives and the feelings towards them in many parts of wales. And i'm not all mouth, i think that plenty of those bastards Governing us are Scum.
    I think there is good and bad on both sides.

With respect to s Wales more mines were closed under a labour government which appears to be a big factor towards the apathy of the Tory administration

As the OP posted it, no.
    Shout out to bed wetter Dave