+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 111

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

  1. #26

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Ralls for Colwill at HT please
    David Cooperfield is on his way

  2. #27

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Ralls playing well
    Poor there to give the dangerous FK away!

  3. #28

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Cardiff 0-0 West Brom

    West Brom almost take the lead at the Cardiff City Stadium, snatching the ball and breaking on the counter with pace.

    Josh Bowler ends up bursting into the box but Bluebirds keeper Alex Palmer makes a really good save to keep his effort out.

    Outstanding post on the bbc website

  4. #29

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Bowler did all the hard work, just needed a bit more luck and composure… to be fair if he was a great finisher he’d be starting for Forest rather than being sent out on loan every season.

  5. #30

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Apart from WBA hitting the post and the good Bowler it's been a pretty boring first half....
    @City123......me neither...almost cost a goal with this obsession that a team must play out from the back.

  6. #31

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Runarssonist.

  7. #32

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    No confidence in runnerson at all. Why change a confident keeper to a liability?

  8. #33

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Missing Ng’s attacking ability on the right IMO.
    I think I would rather Panzo play left back, rather than have both sides disrupted.

  9. #34

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    One goal.will win this one. Hopefully my 1-0 City prediction will come good.

  10. #35

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Apart from WBA hitting the post and the good Bowler it's been a pretty boring first half....
    @City123......me neither...almost cost a goal with this obsession that a team must play out from the back.
    It has been boring. Neither side good enough to beat the press, although West Brom look more likely to do so- City have resorted to lofting the ball towards Meite which has been ineffective. Tanner needs to get into the game more.

    I hope we're not reverting into a Warnock team- hard working, pretty solid defensively but relying on other teams errors or set pieces to score goals- very little threat from open play so far.

  11. #36

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Runarssonist.
    Not setting anything on fire

  12. #37

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    It has been boring. Neither side good enough to beat the press, although West Brom look more likely to do so- City have resorted to lofting the ball towards Meite which has been ineffective. Tanner needs to get into the game more.

    I hope we're not reverting into a Warnock team- hard working, pretty solid defensively but relying on other teams errors or set pieces to score goals- very little threat from open play so far.
    Tanner needs to impose himself, he hasn't had much to play with, but when he has he;s been piss weak.

  13. #38

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Ralls playing well
    He’s not doing anything wrong I just feel he’s so slow on the ball. He takes an extra half second compared to most and someone just to speed up the midfield would be a positive and that’s coming from someone who isn’t a Colwill fan.

  14. #39

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Anyone else think Runarsson had a clear sight of that and is in the category 'might have done better'?

  15. #40

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Should be 0-1
    It is

  16. #41

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Keeper has got to be saving that shirley!

  17. #42

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He’s not doing anything.....
    FYP

  18. #43

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Anyone else think Runarsson had a clear sight of that and is in the category 'might have done better'?
    I don't understand how a goalie gets beaten from there unless he is in the wrong place.

  19. #44

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    A triple sub!

    Surprised Tanner's stayed on

  20. #45
    First Team Heathblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    4,806

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't understand how a goalie gets beaten from there unless he is in the wrong place.
    It was an excellent execution by their lad. I'm not quite sure why this keeper has the gig

  21. #46

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Excellent. Got them just where we want them.The usual last-minute smash and grab is all set up now.

    🙏

  22. #47

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    It was an excellent execution by their lad. I'm not quite sure why this keeper has the gig
    Alnwick was ill saturday by all accounts

  23. #48

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Excellent. Got them just where we want them.The usual last-minute smash and grab is all set up now.

    ��
    Admire your optimism......Tanner needs to come off....

  24. #49

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Alnwick was ill saturday by all accounts
    He wasn't.....EB said Runarsson more suited to play from the back... Has weakened the side .

  25. #50

    Re: CARDIFF CITY v WEST BROMWICH ALBION. Match thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Admire your optimism......Tanner needs to come off....
    He's been really poor, should imagine he's the one coming off for Colwill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •