+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Omid Scobie - a total waste of human oxygen on a tiny scrote

Omid Scobie - a total waste of human oxygen on a tiny scrote

Now first up I simply must get one's cards on the table in declaring that I am not a Royalist. That said, I am not a bloodthirsty "off their heads" Republican either. As a Welshman first and foremost, every time I see them I think of the fact that the Royals are a German-Dutch bunch of usurpers, having stolen the "King of Britons" title that belonged the original inhabitants and rulers of Wales, England and Southern Scotland: that is to say, the Welsh. But that is historic. We are where we are.

I see Meghan Markle and Harry are the subject of Omid Scobie's royal gawping and scribbling. Seriously, why waste his time on these cretins? These are two socially retarded, cheap, spoilt brats who have so little dignity and class left that they would be prepared to bend over in front of a hallway mirror to present their very deepest arse-hair on a live webcam, in order to get a window of publicity, and grab another dollar. There doesn't seem to be a level they will not stoop to. They think the world owes them a living - and a title. Meghan's spectrum of truth-telling ability seems to waver from "a big fat lie" at the gentle end, to "Colossal, humungous, king sized pile of evil venom" at the worst end. I wouldn't dump on her if she was on fire. Correct for once, even the horse-headed Camilla was correct in calling her Princess Pinocchio, and I am not a fan of that particular husband-grabber either.

That said. Omid Scobie. Just look at him. I laugh every time I see him. What an absolute sorry state of a mess. Barely looks like he is out of university, at the age of 42 apparently. If you were Gillette he wouldn't be your strongest customer would he? I reckon my 10 year old daughter has more hairs than him. And who the Jonny Fu-ck would pony up their hard-earned coins to buy this little weasel's pile of pages? Looks vegan, and probably farts like one, as there is more meat on a turkey's lip. He looks like a right Squealing Mary of a whinger doesn't he? He has such a ridiculous face to look at that I just have to exit the web page I find him so visually offensive. Seriously. One is pretty confident I would find more truth and intellectual value in reading a 1980s prospectus by a cockney salesman for a time share in Tenerife. What a pile of dung.

That is one book I shall not be reading. If it appears in my Santa's stocking I shall open the cover and let the moths have a go. Might keep the bastards away from my £100 shirts, which they seem to be taking an interest in at the moment. Coming to think of it, perhaps Omid can make himself more useful and interview the moths and ask why are they bothering me so much at the moment. One to ponder....

Re: Omid Scobie - a total waste of human oxygen on a tiny scrote

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Now first up I simply must get one's cards on the table in declaring that I am not a Royalist. That said, I am not a bloodthirsty "off their heads" Republican either. As a Welshman first and foremost, every time I see them I think of the fact that the Royals are a German-Dutch bunch of usurpers, having stolen the "King of Britons" title that belonged the original inhabitants and rulers of Wales, England and Southern Scotland: that is to say, the Welsh. But that is historic. We are where we are.

I see Meghan Markle and Harry are the subject of Omid Scobie's royal gawping and scribbling. Seriously, why waste his time on these cretins? These are two socially retarded, cheap, spoilt brats who have so little dignity and class left that they would be prepared to bend over in front of a hallway mirror to present their very deepest arse-hair on a live webcam, in order to get a window of publicity, and grab another dollar. There doesn't seem to be a level they will not stoop to. They think the world owes them a living - and a title. Meghan's spectrum of truth-telling ability seems to waver from "a big fat lie" at the gentle end, to "Colossal, humungous, king sized pile of evil venom" at the worst end. I wouldn't dump on her if she was on fire. Correct for once, even the horse-headed Camilla was correct in calling her Princess Pinocchio, and I am not a fan of that particular husband-grabber either.

That said. Omid Scobie. Just look at him. I laugh every time I see him. What an absolute sorry state of a mess. Barely looks like he is out of university, at the age of 42 apparently. If you were Gillette he wouldn't be your strongest customer would he? I reckon my 10 year old daughter has more hairs than him. And who the Jonny Fu-ck would pony up their hard-earned coins to buy this little weasel's pile of pages? Looks vegan, and probably farts like one, as there is more meat on a turkey's lip. He looks like a right Squealing Mary of a whinger doesn't he? He has such a ridiculous face to look at that I just have to exit the web page I find him so visually offensive. Seriously. One is pretty confident I would find more truth and intellectual value in reading a 1980s prospectus by a cockney salesman for a time share in Tenerife. What a pile of dung.

That is one book I shall not be reading. If it appears in my Santa's stocking I shall open the cover and let the moths have a go. Might keep the bastards away from my £100 shirts, which they seem to be taking an interest in at the moment. Coming to think of it, perhaps Omid can make himself more useful and interview the moths and ask why are they bothering me so much at the moment. One to ponder....
    Definitely a poster on here, quite easy to pick out.

Who or what is Omid Scobie?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    never heard of him

The only interest I have in the Royal Family is no interest whatsoever

I thought the fake gushing tears from lemmings lining up to see old queen's coffin was pathetic

I can understand old ladies having a weep but the rest of it is all cobblers

Quite. They are scraping the barrel getting him to do their wordsmithing. I had never heard of him either. Looks like a pound shop Liam Williams to me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67546162

Quite. They are scraping the barrel getting him to do their wordsmithing. I had never heard of him either. Looks like a pound shop Liam Williams to me.

The boxer or the rugby player?

Who is Liam Williams

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Who is Liam Williams
    Oh yes I forgot, you're a Brummie. Rugby familiarity levels low. Understood.

Oh yes I forgot, you're a Brummie. Rugby familiarity levels low. Understood.
    I couldn't give a **** about rugby

Who is he ?

The boxer or the rugby player?
    These taffy freaks who think everyone in Wales is in any way interested in the minor celebrities the game produces or even know who they are

Sunak the petulant child gets roasted again today so let’s talk about Harry and Megan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Sunak the petulant child gets roasted again today so let’s talk about Harry and Megan.
    Aye

I haven't a Scobie Doo

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I haven't a Scobie Doo
    Apparently he's a rugby player

And you must know that if you are truly Welsh

Isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Part of me felt sorry for Sunak at PMQs yesterday, his own party were having a go at him as well.