+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Runarsson loan terms

Runarsson loan terms

Anyone else thinking the agreement requires him to play a certain number of games before the Jan transfer window?

Re: Runarsson loan terms

On form there is no reason to drop Alnwick. We must be picking Runnarrson to comply with the terms of the loan agreement otherwise they recall him. I don’t suppose we want to annoy Arsenal as we might want to loan players from them in the future. Having said all that he must have been an expensive bench warmer, probably more so than Alnwick. There must have been a cheaper back up loan alternative elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Anyone else thinking the agreement requires him to play a certain number of games before the Jan transfer window?
    It’s gotta to be

...I thought exactly the same thing....

I can’t see it annoying Arsenal if he doesn’t play, it’s not as if he’s a youth player trying to break into the first team, he will never be Arsenals number 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I can’t see it annoying Arsenal if he doesn’t play, it’s not as if he’s a youth player trying to break into the first team, he will never be Arsenals number 1 or 2.
    It’s fecking annoying us that he is playing!!!

Yep, was also my thought

His value must be rocketing with every appearance......Jesus, didn’t realise that he’s 28, his ship has sailed.

Man Ure need a goalkeeper, how shite is their keeper!