+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Excess Deaths scandal, I read it on Facebook

Excess Deaths scandal, I read it on Facebook

Re: Excess Deaths scandal, I read it on Facebook

LOL

I just looked up 'the UK’s most decorated oncologist/immunologist' on Wiki.

An interesting figure - although 'most decorated' makes Prof Angus Dalglish sound like a cake - not a UKIP activist who lobbied Boris Johnson to promote Covid vaccines in which he had a personal financial interest.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

An interesting figure - although 'most decorated' makes Prof Angus Dalglish sound like a cake - not a UKIP activist who lobbied Boris Johnson to promote Covid vaccines in which he had a personal financial interest.
    Ukip activist ?

Well I never

So many of these conspiracy nutters are right wing

Goes with the territory

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Whist the headline is outlandish, ONS data suggests a similar trend. Take a look, although I appreciate it may be out of your comfort zone

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ukip activist ?

Well I never

So many of these conspiracy nutters are right wing

Goes with the territory
    Says a guy who advocates unvaccinated people to be declined medical help and be forced to undertake work against their will

What kind of ideology is this?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Says a guy who advocates unvaccinated people to be declined medical help and be forced to undertake work against their will

It's easier than catching Tench at Roath park lake.

Whist the headline is outlandish, ONS data suggests a similar trend. Take a look, although I appreciate it may be out of your comfort zone
    You always say you have these amazing statistics on hand, but never actually present them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    You always say you have these amazing statistics on hand, but never actually present them.
    That’s because I’ve signposted you where to go. As I’ve said previously, I’m not a personal google search engine.

Now , before you make an assumption, I have not idea why it is , but I’m sure it’s down to many factors, and I’m also sure you can make some investigations yourself as to why and, perhaps, add some meat on the bones to the O.P

And shot before the work trials start

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    It's easier than catching Tench at Roath park lake.
    Hardly any tench in there

Lots of roach , carp and pike though

And shot before the work trials start
    You didn’t answer , what ideology is that , you know, what you’re saying in this thread ?

You didn’t answer , what ideology is that , you know, what you’re saying in this thread ?
    Denying selfish and stupid idiots who refuse to get jabbed medical care after they catch what the jab would have prevented them catching ?

It's called tough luck

And I would shoot them twice just to make sure

Quite Ironic, the previous infamous person to perform deadly experiments on humans at the Auschwitz II (Birkenau) concentration camp, was Josef Mengele, his actions are being advocated in this thread by an individual who has doubled down and would "shoot them" his words, imagine brazenly publicly carrying water for the Angel of Death.
    he frequently excels in labelling right wing to anyone who will not acquiesce to his ideology, I'm afraid the right faaar right ship has sailed.

The perverts and their fan clubs are being brought into the open.

Justice will prevail

Dark to Light

These people are Sick

"Q"

NCSWIC

Quite Ironic, the previous infamous person to perform deadly experiments on humans at the Auschwitz II (Birkenau) concentration camp, was Josef Mengele, his actions are being advocated in this thread by an individual who has doubled down and would "shoot them" his words, imagine brazenly publicly carrying water for the Angel of Death.
    he frequently excels in labelling right wing to anyone who will not acquiesce to his ideology, I'm afraid the right faaar right ship has sailed.

Justice will prevail

Dark to Light

These people are Sick

"Q"

NCSWIC
    Too much knowledge , in your case gained from nuthouse sites on the Internet, can be a dangerous thing

Justice will prevail

Dark to Light

These people are Sick

"Q"

NCSWIC
    Ban him Mike

Sludge - What are your thoughts Dr Assem Malhottra ?

Sludge - What are your thoughts Dr Assem Malhottra ? - cardiologist and used to vaccinate people on TV in order to help the vaccine take up
    Assem Malhottra and his dad are / were leading cardiologists in the UK - just in case you didnt know.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Sludge - What are your thoughts Dr Assem Malhottra ? - cardiologist and used to vaccinate people on TV in order to help the vaccine take up
    Assem Malhottra and his dad are / were leading cardiologists in the UK - just in case you didnt know.
    Have they been sacked for being nutters ?

Have they been sacked for being nutters ?
    His dad's dead

He blames the covid vaccine

and used his position as a doctor to aire that view

Pissing off a lot of doctors in the process

There's quite a few like him in every walk of life , he's a nutcase

Highly intelligent but a crackpot

They attract the vulnerable and easily led

His dad's dead

He blames the covid vaccine

and used his position as a doctor to aire that view

Pissing off a lot of doctors in the process

There's quite a few like him in every walk of life , he's a nutcase

Highly intelligent but a crackpot

They attract the vulnerable and easily led
    If you had actually listened to what he said - rather than a copy/paste job. Both he and his Dad are / were leading cardiologists in their field.
    2 years before his Father's death he did a calcium scan of his Father's heart. His Father had a zero score - the best you can get.
    When his Father died of a myocardial infarction his arteries were 90% blocked. Going from zero to 90% blockage in 2 years does happen.
    So Dr Asseem Malhotra then looked at figures of sudden heart death in patients with no previous history or high levels of LDL-C and the stats he said he had found from South Africa, Israel and the UK showed something like a 15% increase on usual levels - which has never happened before. Hence he raised a flag against the some of the vaccines being used.

ps there is only one nutter on here and it's not Malhotra, is it ? - unless a painter and decorator from Cowbridge is now a leading expert on unpredicted heart death ?

If you had actually listened to what he said - rather than a copy/paste job. Both he and his Dad are / were leading cardiologists in their field.
    2 years before his Father's death he did a calcium scan of his Father's heart. His Father had a zero score - the best you can get.
    When his Father died of a myocardial infarction his arteries were 90% blocked. Going from zero to 90% blockage in 2 years does happen.
    So Dr Asseem Malhotra then looked at figures of sudden heart death in patients with no previous history or high levels of LDL-C and the stats he said he had found from South Africa, Israel and the UK showed something like a 15% increase on usual levels - which has never happened before. Hence he raised a flag against the some of the vaccines being used.

ps there is only one nutter on here and it's not Malhotra, is it ? - unless a painter and decorator from Cowbridge is now a leading expert on unpredicted heart death ?
    He's a nutter

Shoot him

Should have been this
    Going from zero to 90% blockage in 2 years does NOT happen

Oh Jacinda what have you done ? bolted rather sharpish didn't she ?
    Nothing is happening.

Yes Sludge - he seems an absolute nutter - as you said - make sure to tell him as he operates on you.

Yes Sludge - he seems an absolute nutter - as you said - make sure to tell him as he operates on you.
    He's one of your lot

Raving nutcase