+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

I'm always full of doom and gloom. Will Aaron Ramsey ever play for us again, or has he become a club ambassador.

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Word on the street is back in five weeks.

Will feel like a January signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post

Phew...

Did Bulut mention last week that he's been training and expects him back for the games after Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Did Bulut mention last week that he's been training and expects him back for the games after Christmas?
    A week ago he was suggesting (hoping) that both Ramsey and O'Dowda would be back before the end of December. In the pre Saints press conference he rowed back a bit and said he hoped to have at least one of them back before January. By back I assume he means in the matchday squad. They are both running and have been for a week or so - but seems not yet fully training with the squad.

Thank you for the update, just getting a little worried. Looks like January might be a good month for us.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    A week ago he was suggesting (hoping) that both Ramsey and O'Dowda would be back before the end of December. In the pre Saints press conference he rowed back a bit and said he hoped to have at least one of them back before January. By back I assume he means in the matchday squad. They are both running and have been for a week or so - but seems not yet fully training with the squad.
    I see no point in rushing back either Ramsey or O'Dowda.

The way the manager wants his side to play they really need to be up to speed for the challenge fitness-wise and it looks like those who are fit at the moment, even though few are pulling up trees, would be difficult to shift.

We are doing okay, as long as our expectations are realistic.
    People getting carried away believing we have a chance of promotion but I believe that Bulut has targeted games we can get something from.

Shoehorning both back from injury I'm sure the manager knows would be foolish.

I doubt Ramsey will play for us in a run of games again. Hope i'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I got the impression that O’Dowda would be back before Ramsey from Bulut’s latest press conference, for much of the past few months it was being presented as being the other way around.

We always knew he was a bit part season player. Perhaps we over played him , he obviously has serious injury concerns?

Sadly no candidate has stepped to fill his boots including the continuing disappointing Colwill.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post

Until he’s out again in February. It’s getting to the stage now with Ramsey where he’s gonna be getting stretchered on !!!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We always knew he was a bit part season player. Perhaps we over played him , he obviously has serious injury concerns?

Sadly no candidate has stepped to fill his boots including the continuing disappointing Colwill.
    It’s really noticing we are lacking that number 10, Robinson can be very good but the space between him and the midfield is to much, just doesn’t look right. Colwill could maybe do it, I’m really not sure he’s ready or does enough to warrant that position, I think a new 10 will come in January.