+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TV Licence

Re: TV Licence

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i guess things like this don't help there cause

Offended some. Amused others.

But 'Christmas is coming early' for the person who went into the BBC system to extract and post the clip on social media. Shame.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...live-broadcast

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Melanie Phillips is often on the Moral Maze and she's rabidly right wing.
    Tim Stanley as well.
    She's a zionist nutcase

Married to the former legal editor of the BBC Joshua Rosenberg , a fellow member of the Jewish Conservative right wing

So plenty of right wing bias in the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Melanie Phillips is often on the Moral Maze and she's rabidly right wing.
    Tim Stanley as well.
    Melanie Phillips and Tim Stanley are on the right but nowhere, absolutely nowhere, near being a Fascist. Which is the political opposite of platforming a communist.
    Communism is a very extreme left wing ideology and the Beeb regularly platforms it's advocates, discussing the merits of the theory.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She's a zionist nutcase

Married to the former legal editor of the BBC Joshua Rosenberg , a fellow member of the Jewish Conservative right wing

So plenty of right wing bias in the BBC
    Despite what you believe and i know this won't change your mind but the Conservative party is mainly centrist these days. Platforming a Conservative is not a counter balance to platforming a communist nutcase. Which is something the Been regularly does.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    She's bat sh!t crazy that woman.
    She's vile, once made a demographics video, discussing the decline of White people in Britain (especially London) Finished the piece by saying "right guys we're winning, keep going"

Despite her recent attemps to soften and rebrand, she is actually a left wing extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I happen to like Ash Sarkar and I find her views very refreshing and moderate. I wish there were more like her.
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I happen to like Ash Sarkar and I find her views very refreshing and moderate. I wish there were more like her.
    I agree. We need more sensible, moderate and articulate voices like Ash Sarkar. Too many of the rabid right wingers dominating the airwaves. Time for a bit of balance.

Ash Sarkar's social media profile describes her as 'Anarcho-Fabulous. Luxury-Communist. Walks like a supermodel. Kebab aficionado. London.'

Not exactly your typical member of the proletariat then?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree. We need more sensible, moderate and articulate voices like Ash Sarkar. Too many of the rabid right wingers dominating the airwaves. Time for a bit of balance.
    Nonsense. They are the minority. The airwaves are dominated by woke-extremists, including Left wing idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Nonsense. They are the minority. The airwaves are dominated by woke-extremists, including Left wing idiots.
    really, name some of these woke extremists that are dominating the airwaves?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    If the BBC news is read by a cross dressing mixed race lesbian that's fine by me

And it's clearly going to piss off right wing idiots like you

So carry on BBC, you are doing a great job !