Thread: Lee Tomlin

Re: Lee Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Good interview in WOL:
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...truth-28237913

Not fond of Warnock
    Liked it with Harris
    REALLY not impressed with McCarthy.....

Good to know he's with Leicester learning his coaching.
    Good technical ability but like many aspects of life, talent gets you through the door, but character and hard work gets you to the top. He was a talented but lazy git - just like Jason Fowler and Richard Langley. I struggle to empathise with slothery.

Post of the year for me and the last paragraph is the paragraph of the year if there is such a thing 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Good technical ability but like many aspects of life, talent gets you through the door, but character and hard work gets you to the top. He was a talented but lazy git - just like Jason Fowler and Richard Langley. I struggle to empathise with slothery.
    a don cowie fan if ever i did see one (i suspect many are on this board tho )

Never forget 3-3 at Leeds. Great day out - in the end. What a staggering dive by bamford. Just fell to his knees!!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    With his ability, Tomlin would never have come close to being a City player without his flaws. Two of the three managers he had at Cardiff clearly didn't fancy him, that would, surely, have something to do with why he played so few games for us - still not sure why Warnock signed him.
    Who was Tomlin's agent?

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Who was Tomlin's agent?
    Greggs

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Jason Fowler struggled with illness during his career (over active Thyroid) which may account for your perception of him being lazy.