+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FC24 Online issues

FC24 Online issues

Anyone having issues playing online FC24 (PS5). I have found it unplayable for a couple of days.

Playing Seasons online and passing / shooting is wildly inaccurate. Can see it is the same for opponents. Passes do not go to players. Simple shots miles off target. None of this happens if I play offline.

Anyone encountered this? Anyone resolved it? and how do you give feedback to EA?

Cheers.

Re: FC24 Online issues

Used to play FIFA ultimate team a ridiculous amount of time.

Haven't for a couple years now but there was a forum dedicated to the game on the EA servers.

Was always useful for help, advice and mostly people venting about gameplay.

You may find more people with the issue there.

As for giving EA feedback, good luck with that.

Have tried the forum. - no luck.

And EA feedback - yeah, I’m with you. There does not seem to be any system where you can tell them something is broken.

geeze you must be desperate coming onto this forum for gaming help. Half the posters are like 80 years old with barely the tolerance to log into this website

I can only speak from a pc user's perspective that fifa games never yield problems for me

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    geeze you must be desperate coming onto this forum for gaming help. Half the posters are like 80 years old with barely the tolerance to log into this website

I can only speak from a pc user's perspective that fifa games never yield problems for me
    🤣

I’m no spring chicken. I spent my youth playing Kevin Toms’ Football Manager on the Spectrum. If I played outside I pretended to be Jeff Hemmerman.

FC’24 is beginning to p**$ me off, as is EA’s lack of support. I might go load up Sensible World of Soccer.

these games feel really tired now, they need a complete refresh

Swore I wouldn’t give EA any more money years ago. Then I bought Madden again and they ****ed me again and now I swear I won’t give EA any more of my money.