+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A dreadful inept performance

A dreadful inept performance

Nothing good to say about it.

Re: A dreadful inept performance

The honeymoon period for Bulut is over. We haven't really put a good performance in since the Bristol game.

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY TOO View Post
    Nothing good to say about it.
    Yes it was but stay positive he'll be gone by March and they may even make changes to his inept ideas, it's a great day

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Yes it was but stay positive he'll be gone by March, it's a great day
    Weird comment.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Weird comment.
    Or soz thought he was still on about Drippy!

Joking aside, it was poor despite pressure we didn't test the keeper at all 2nd half.

Their goal looked offside?

Weirder comment.

Joking aside, it was poor despite pressure we didn't test the keeper at all 2nd half.

No, and neither do I think it was a foul on Etete. I think he was looking for it.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No, and neither do I think it was a foul on Etete. I think he was looking for it.
    OK Romeo was at fault for that, he had an open run in, NG was a big loss tonight!

OK Romeo was at fault for that, he had an open run in, NG was a big loss tonight!
    Clueless

I just watched their goal back.

Romeo is standing and watching.

As is Runarsson. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I just watched their goal back.

Romeo is standing and watching.

As is Runarsson. :-(
    Your mate Steve have Romeo a 3 year deal. You reap what you sow.

god that was a hard watch tonight

our front 3 looked liked very disjointed in fact looked disjointed all over the park

i usually come away with some positives but not tonight

jordan james looks some player

hopefully bulut can get the side going again going into the xmas period

I think the manager is finding out about the championship and it may eat him up.

I am all for philosophy, but some days you need to change your game plan to suit your players and the situation. Bulut has suddenly mistaken Mark McGuiness for John Stones and decided our best way to score a goal 100 yard up field is to continually roll the ball out to him from the keeper......
    There was space over both full backs heads, but no way are we going to do anything so uncultured as play a little 9 iron over the full backs head to turn them and allow us to press them, no wait for Macca to walk the ball pass the half way line then a defence splitting pass to our statue forward line.

Ruddy’s kit never even had a stain on it - says it all.

Yet again we started so slowly, it was a shocking performance devoid of any skill and quality. Colwill wasn’t great but he did try to push us forward in the 2nd half.

And why oh why do we persist with Runnarsson ? It’s baffling, he looks completely lost

Watching Cardiff at the moment is such a chore. No entertainment value at all. The crowds are dropping off. There were probably about 15000 there tonight: And I don't blame those for not going

Just seen the goal again, as if I didn’t think it was bad enough at the time. A full back not worthy of the description lets him run into the box. The joke of a keeper’s inept attempt to, well I don’t know what he was trying to do. Then Goutas, a reliable defender, just runs passed the ball.

As for Bulut, it’s becoming like the tale of the Emperor’s clothes. He won’t think of playing some football until we are losing and then it’s as if they’ve never met before.

Shocking ref but no excuses. We beat ourselves.
    Last edited by Dave Blue; 13-12-23 at 23:21. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I think the manager is finding out about the championship and it may eat him up.

I am all for philosophy, but some days you need to change your game plan to suit your players and the situation. Bulut has suddenly mistaken Mark McGuiness for John Stones and decided our best way to score a goal 100 yard up field is to continually roll the ball out to him from the keeper......
    There was space over both full backs heads, but no way are we going to do anything so uncultured as play a little 9 iron over the full backs head to turn them and allow us to press them, no wait for Macca to walk the ball pass the half way line then a defence splitting pass to our statue forward line.
    We have a paper-thin squad. And we're still in the top 10. He's already massively improved the squad with players he brought in on frees. If we're still in 10th at the end of the season, I think that will be a huge success.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We have a paper-thin squad. And we're still in the top 10. He's already massively improved the squad with players he brought in on frees. If we're still in 10th at the end of the season, I think that will be a huge success.
    The most sensible reply to the OP to date ^^^

Just top half of the table would still be a good season, even if we were to have a decent transfer window.

We have been over-acheving with a squad lacking in depth and quality.

Need to be realistic.

Edit: fingers crossed NG isn't missing for long🤞

“The connections between some players are not enough. I know some reasons. I won’t mention them here but I will mention them inside. It will be cleared."
    What's Bulut talking about there?

A dreadful performance really

Bulut needs to return our on loan keeper or not play him again he's just not up to the job

It seems to have made the defenders nervous

Colwill made himself available and clearly had the quality to open up sides but he's very isolated......I really don't know what the plan is for this guy surely he needs a good run in the team but will he produce the goods ?

The forward line we have just isn't good enough , these players should be throwing themselves into these games but they sometimes look as though they have been out all night on the beers

I blame Bulut for sticking with the keeper he's got to change things there but in general shipping out the has beens and not good enoughs and bringing in his own faces will still leave us with a competitive side at this level

I think a mid table finish will be a bit of a let down after a good first half to the season but we need to keep our expectations in a sensible place

It's highly unlikely we will trouble the play off spots but people saying even when we have won its been lucky or a poor performance etc etc are talking nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A dreadful performance really

Bulut needs to return our on loan keeper or not play him again he's just not up to the job

It seems to have made the defenders nervous

Colwill made himself available and clearly had the quality to open up sides but he's very isolated......I really don't know what the plan is for this guy surely he needs a good run in the team but will he produce the goods ?

The forward line we have just isn't good enough , these players should be throwing themselves into these games but they sometimes look as though they have been out all night on the beers

I blame Bulut for sticking with the keeper he's got to change things there but in general shipping out the has beens and not good enoughs and bringing in his own faces will still leave us with a competitive side at this level

I think a mid table finish will be a bit of a let down after a good first half to the season but we need to keep our expectations in a sensible place

It's highly unlikely we will trouble the play off spots but people saying even when we have won its been lucky or a poor performance etc etc are talking nonsense
    Did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    “The connections between some players are not enough. I know some reasons. I won’t mention them here but I will mention them inside. It will be cleared."
    Not a clue, but he’s clearly another City manager who doesn’t think any of it is his fault. This doesn’t mean that I don’t think he’s done a good job, but it’s a fact that we’ve got worse over the past six weeks and he’s created a problem with the goalkeeping which was not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    I was wondering the same.

Very cryptic……

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not a clue, but he’s clearly another City manager who doesn’t think any of it is his fault. This doesn’t mean that I don’t think he’s done a good job, but it’s a fact that we’ve got worse over the past six weeks and he’s created a problem with the goalkeeping which was not necessary.
    Runarsson’s complete lack of presence for their goal is so alarming. It looks like one of the ball boys has been asked to play in goal :-o