+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Food Hygiene Standards

Food Hygiene Standards

Noticed quite alot of food products being recalled this year and the latest one is Tesco's stuffing . Supposed to contain Moths potentially !!!!! How the hell can any default food product make it to a supermarket ?

I would guess most food products would go through stringent food quality standards both in UK and abroad ?

Anyone on here work in the food industry ?

Re: Food Hygiene Standards

I'm not really bothered about this sort of thing, as long as it tastes good then that's enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    I'm not really bothered about this sort of thing, as long as it tastes good then that's enough for me.
    You would if you ate a dodgy kebab in Bridgend and your arse fell out onto the pavement

Think on

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You would if you ate a dodgy kebab in Bridgend and your arse fell out onto the pavement

Think on
    I don't eat kebabs and I try to avoid Bridgend whenever possible. Besides, I think my arse would cope with it, after all it's been through.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    I don't eat kebabs and I try to avoid Bridgend whenever possible. Besides, I think my arse would cope with it, after all it's been through.
    I'm in Bridgend town centre most days and concur, it's a dire shit Hole.

There was a time that the Illuminati would pronounce that this was proof positive that The Great Reset had kicked in and Schwab had us all eating insects as predicted. Just goes to show how far standards have slipped!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    There was a time that the Illuminati would pronounce that this was proof positive that The Great Reset had kicked in and Schwab had us all eating insects as predicted. Just goes to show how far standards have slipped!
    Every Little Helps...

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    get this stuff down your laughing gear cyril