+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Looked like two Ogs to me.
    If he's Ng's cousin he should try and persuade him to turn up every game!

Re: FT: SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

It also proves the point of having a good keeper....

Bulut says we deserved the three points.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67735155

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

What are you saying he can be biased but the Guardian writer wife of the BBC director can't be, you couldn't make it up, ha ha ha that just proved my point, you do get it after all

When Man City get lucky it's because they deserve it and made their own luck

Cardiff City get lucky ? ......well you just have to read this message board

Am a fan of Bulut....but he is deluded to say that.....maybe it's just to instil confidence....

International

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    If that's the case we are due to concede some very unlucky last minute goals in the second half of the season.
    We've had our fair share of bad luck this season, but today we were very lucky

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    What are you saying he can be biased but the Guardian writer wife of the BBC director can't be, you couldn't make it up, ha ha ha that just proved my point, you do get it after all
    That’s an awful lot to read into a seven letter sentence which is entirely neutral in its message.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Am a fan of Bulut....but he is deluded to say that.....maybe it's just to instil confidence....
    I think what he's trying to say is the boys fought hard for the points, and they did, it was a poor performance but we battled and got a lucky win, hopefully, it will give them some confidence and something to build on!

International

That’s an awful lot to read into a seven letter sentence which is entirely neutral in its message.
    Hmmm OK you didn't think he was being biased and that we did deserve to win and that you agreed with him, OK Bob I believe you, just you two then

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I know what you are saying but we played poorly and won with one deflected shot and an own goal, we deserve some luck, we've had plenty of bad luck, a wins a win no matter how we get it

International

Anyway, Happy Christmas tis the season to be jolly, I look forward to your match report

Did you WATCH the game???!!!

That worries me, if he said that. City were second best for most of the match and we were extremely lucky to get one, let alone three points. He said that they had a team meeting earlier this week and agreed to change their work on the field. Well, I wonder if any of the team turned up for that meeting. It was the same rubbish as we have played for the last few weeks. This playing out of defence does not suit us, as we do not have the quality or speed to do it consistently. When we started putting pressure on their defence at the end, mainly by Etete, Sheffield W looked like a bottom but one team. We need Colwill, Etete and Tanner to start regularly, and for us to go on the offensive from the kick off, especially at home. He needs another meeting with the team all there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woosnam View Post
    That worries me, if he said that. City were second best for most of the match and we were extremely lucky to get one, let alone three points. He said that they had a team meeting earlier this week and agreed to change their work on the field. Well, I wonder if any of the team turned up for that meeting. It was the same rubbish as we have played for the last few weeks. This playing out of defence does not suit us, as we do not have the quality or speed to do it consistently. When we started putting pressure on their defence at the end, mainly by Etete, Sheffield W looked like a bottom but one team. We need Colwill, Etete and Tanner to start regularly, and for us to go on the offensive from the kick off, especially at home. He needs another meeting with the team all there!!
    I can’t see where he says that.

Am I missing something?

Meh who cares, sometimes you just take the points and move on.

We have played far better and got nothing.

Wednesday will probably be bottom 3 so taking 6 points off them for survival is all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I can’t see where he says that.

Am I missing something?
    The last sentence of Erol Bulut’s quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Did you WATCH the game???!!!
    You are not understanding this are you ?

You are not understanding this are you ?
    We take the win of course but it looks like we can’t disguise the performance again which is very worrying to say nothing of unacceptable for a fan who wants some entertainment.

We had two winnable games before reinforcements can come in. We've won one of them. As shite as was, I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    We take the win of course but it looks like we can’t disguise the performance again which is very worrying to say nothing of unacceptable for a fan who wants some entertainment.
    In the grand scheme of things we have to take a flukey win

3 points off the play offs going into Xmas 🎄

International

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut told BBC Radio Wales:

"It was hard work. We knew it would not be easy because Wednesday had won three of their last four games.

"It was not a game where you could play nice football. Today was about fighting and running. First half maybe not so much but second half we showed team spirit, teamwork.

"At the start of the week, we had a meeting and said we had to change our work on the field and, today, we fought as a team and deserved the three points."

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We had two winnable games before reinforcements can come in. We've won one of them. As shite as was, I'll take it.
    Yes, I agree with you and I’ll take a win any time, even when we’ve been outplayed like today. I have been doing so with the City for over 73 years, but with the possibility of getting Moore back shortly, surely we must be making some effort to play the ball down the flanks in preparation. With the lack of crosses coming in at present, he may have a long wait for a decent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Woosnam View Post
    Yes, I agree with you and I’ll take a win any time, even when we’ve been outplayed like today. I have been doing so with the City for over 73 years, but with the possibility of getting Moore back shortly, surely we must be making some effort to play the ball down the flanks in preparation. With the lack of crosses coming in at present, he may have a long wait for a decent one.
    It's not a bad position to be in though considering some of the rubbish you have watched all these years ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I never cease to be amazed at the negativity on this board during games. I can only imagine what it is like sitting close to any of you during matches (if any of you ever actually go that is). The main problem our team have had recently has been a lack of confidence but individual players have been insulted and written off ad finitum. In my opinion our team is more than capable of holding its own in this league and pushing for top six with a couple of additions but hey, you lot obviously know better. Just keep on making yourselves look silly, while the rest of us keep supporting and actually try to help the players during games.
    I'll never cease to be amazed at how you bounce back on here after going missing for months on the day we fluke an underserved win at a side destined for relegation. The last time you posted on a match was when we pinched it at Preston. You've been missing in action when we've been utter shite and been deservedly beaten.

I can only presume you are a wind up merchant - a fxking crap one.