+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Yet More Labour budget cuts at the Senedd

Re: Yet More Labour budget cuts at the Senedd

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Imagine that, investing in a country.
    Imagine if it failed. Corbyn isn't a businessman after all. IMF bailout time when it went wrong, a generation of severe austerity. You'd want to gamble with the British economy like that?

Yeah you know what, I do know better, austerity is a catastrophe which is why we had one of the slowest 'recoveries' in the world.

The tories gave us that 'democratic' vote and is proven a disaster.

I thought tories were supposed to be the party of economic responsibility, they added on tons of debt before Russia and covid.

Why do you keep mentioning Starmer? I can't stand him because he is a tory.
    You don't know better than all the main chancellors of the time Doucas.
    You're blaming the Conservatives for holding a Democratic vote?
    The results of Democratic votes should be implemented shouldn't they?

Corbyn wanted to add "tons of debt" on the GAMBLE he could grow the economy sufficiently. He's not a business man, niether was McDonnel. Your economic politics are for the birds

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    See what i mean, he's not left wing enough for you already. There's some hard left extremists on this board masquerading as moderates.
    Indeed there are - quite a few of them in fact. Who, when it comes to put your cards on the table - are just full of hate and pretty clueless when it comes down to "so what would you do" - other than blame it on someone else

Imagine that, investing in a country.
    I can imagine that - and the investment I would want would come after tax receipts have gone up. Lowering the tax burden to allow businesses to grow - which then pay more tax. You can only grow an economy by exporting - not by allowing your ego to write cheques you cant cash.

Corbyn when a back bencher and a Labour Leader had a long history of campaigning against everything regardless of who was in Govt. And then when Labour leader he expected unity - and his deputy Sir Keir Starma went along with it all